Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Chapter 5
Mr.T: Kim go and get your step sisters to eat
Kim: Ka Khun paw, Diow Ni na
Mr.T: is Oh back yet Manny?
Manny: Ka he is back I will go get him
Kim: Mai tong Ka I will go get him too I am going upstairs anyway
Kim stood up from the dining table and walked up stairs. While Mrs.R and Mr.T was sitting at the dining table talking.
Mrs.R: I wished my daughters was like your daughter she really nice and calm.
Mr.T: Your daughter are good people too, because they have a good mother
Mrs.R: Taew is ok but Margie nobody can do anything to her. She thinks only her own she doesn't agree with others.
------------
Taew was ironing Oh's shirt that she wore a couple days ago and she fold it nicely. After that she went to Oh's room to give it back.
Oh: Khop Jai Mak na Khun Taew
Taew: Mai Palai Ka, it was my fault at first
Oh: it's ok let's go down to have dinner then
Taew and Oh was walking down the stairs looking at eachother that they forgot to look at the steps and Taew fell of the stairs and pulled Oh down with her. They were on top of eachother at the end of the stair way. Right when Kim came down stairs with Margie.
K&M: OH!!! TAEW!!! What happened?
Margie ran down to Taew and pulled her apart from Oh. So did Kim she helped Oh stood up.
Taew: Mai Mee Ka
Oh: Taew was just falling down the stairs and I tried to help her but fell down too
Margie was laughing so loud.
Margie: Oh Ho. I guess people in this house is like this saying that they help people but the truth is they are the one asking for help
Kim: Chai, but those people at least know how to respect others not like some stinky dig that has no place to live
Margie: Ni!!!! Khun this is to much already!!! You want to get slapped.
Kim: Go then this house has camera all around see if this time you will win or lose
Taew and Oh hated it Sotheby's left to the dining table. Finally after 10 minutes of arguing Kim and Margie came to the dining table and ate. Margie was sitting opposite from Kim so she pretended to choke on her water and splashed on Kim. But Kim didn't mind anything at all she wiped her face with the napkin and continue eating.
------------
The wedding ceremony for Yaya and Barry was a small ceremony that only have friends and close relatives. During the shell ceremony Mark and Mint didn't want to look at eachother at all. Yaya was dressed in a golden silk fabric dress that made her look so pretty. While people was pouring water on there hands they each have different thoughts.
Yaya: Barry Ka you if you weren't mom Ratchawong I wouldn't have married you at all I did this for money
Barry: Yaya tonight get ready my women, don't think that I am rich and don't think that I don't know your plan just to get money right. I will get you pregnant right away so you can't leave me
Mint: Ai Chihuahua if your sister harms my brother guess who will be in trouble you
Mark: Miss bad mouth if your brother hurts my sister I will put the revenge on you for sure.

(Gtg will finish this later)