The Girl In The Window :: Rome/Rita

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Aws...the window is no longer open with sunlight for Rita...poor girl :( Who ever was the person that covered up the window or gave that order is so cruel!...Er, I pity Rome. No matter how hard he works and helps his dad. His dad just never understands him!...Lol Jess. She kissed Rome's lips instead of the cheek like she was supposed to. For some reason, I can see Ploy Cherman being Jess. Lol.

GASP! Spoilers! Hope Rome will go near Rita really soon!!!

transcend89

sarNie Adult
oh man i'm so weak in the knees now kaen is so sweet....yes rita dear needs her prince to rescue her can't wait the ball is almost here....hmmm i wonder is the person that came to block the window mr. singtha and kaen wants to kiss rita encircling her lips so excited

ouksa016

sarNie Hatchling
yayyy i finally caught up woooooooshhh!!
i have to say this is like the saddest ff ive ever read!!
feel so bad for rita :[

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG someone boarded her window. that's horrible.
man i feel so sad for Kaen, no matter how hard he tries, his father doesn't see that and complains how bad he is. I can relate.

I can't wait for them to see each other. but grrr Jess got to kiss him and I didn't :(

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Aws...the window is no longer open with sunlight for Rita...poor girl :( Who ever was the person that covered up the window or gave that order is so cruel!...Er, I pity Rome. No matter how hard he works and helps his dad. His dad just never understands him!...Lol Jess. She kissed Rome's lips instead of the cheek like she was supposed to. For some reason, I can see Ploy Cherman being Jess. Lol.

GASP! Spoilers! Hope Rome will go near Rita really soon!!!
lol.. I like Jess... she's funny.... but Love will make her do evil things.

oh man i'm so weak in the knees now kaen is so sweet....yes rita dear needs her prince to rescue her can't wait the ball is almost here....hmmm i wonder is the person that came to block the window mr. singtha and kaen wants to kiss rita encircling her lips so excited
I already have their meet planned out.. can't wait to write it. :D

yayyy i finally caught up woooooooshhh!!
i have to say this is like the saddest ff ive ever read!!
feel so bad for rita :[
glad you tuned im. ;)

OMG someone boarded her window. that's horrible.
man i feel so sad for Kaen, no matter how hard he tries, his father doesn't see that and complains how bad he is. I can relate.

I can't wait for them to see each other. but grrr Jess got to kiss him and I didn't :(

hehehe...... when I wrote it.. I chuckled picturing Rome wipe his mouth in disgust.

lady0fdarkness

Episode 2, Part 1

-Home so soon

The next morning, the sun shine brightly with beautiful blue skies; as if the storm from the night before never existed. It's the usual morning for Mrs. Chamun. She gets up hours before her husband and children to get breakfast ready. She does not complain nor does she gets tired of taking care of her boys. Mrs. Chamun tries to make the household as pleasant as possible, even if Mr. Chamun does the opposite.

By the time breakfast was ready, Kaen and Mr. Chamun already came out of their room. Suddenly, the room tensed up when Mr. Chamun and Kaen enters the room. Kaen kept his head lowered while Mr. Chamun eyed him irritatedly. Kaen quickly went into the kitchen to join his mother, trying very hard to stay out of his father's way.

Kaen? Mr. Chamun called out, startling Kaen a bit.

Yes, dad? He answered nervously.

What's your schedule for today?

I've got school, dad.

I know that! What I mean is, what time do you leave school? Mr. Chamun sounded annoyed.

Oh uhh....I'm done by 2PM, but I've got---

Good! Mr. Chamun interrupted. After school, I want you to meet me at Mr. Singtha's mansion. I've got some work for you to do. This year, I want you to help out with the ball for once. I've let you slide for too long.

Instead of telling his dad that he has a project to finish, Kaen lowered his voice and nodded. Okay.. dad, I'll meet you as soon as I get out.

Kaen shifts his weight from left to right nervously as he stood there waiting for his dad to bark more orders, but he was soon relieved when Mr. Chamun calls out from the kitchen that breakfast is ready.

Everyone sits at the table while Mrs. Chamun serves rice soup and sausages.

It smells very good, Thip. Thank you. Mr. Chamun smiled at his wife, but quickly wiped his smile away when his eyes met Kaen's

You're welcome, it's Kaen's favorite, she said while handing Kaen a bowl of soup. Make sure you eat it all okay, dear? It'll give you a lot of energy.

Thanks mom, it looks delicious, Kaen said politely.

She smiled and patted his shoulders.

Ahem, Mr. Chamun cleared his throat, not liking how Mrs. Chamun giving him too much attention.

Oh, I'm making baked chicken and green beans today guys. Make sure you come home for lunch. Mrs. .Chamun ignored her husband's gesture.

Sorry Thip, I don't think I'll make it in time for lunch today. I'll be meeting with Mr. Singtha at 11. Mr. Chamun turned his attention to Kaen and barked out an order. Why don't you come pick up lunch before you head to the mansion?

Yes, dad..I will.

Why are you going to the mansion dear? don't you have a project to do?
Mrs. Chamun said concernly.

Uhh... I did, but I.. I finished it already Mom, he lied.

Hmm.. okay dear... as long as you were able to finish your work first, then I'm happy. She smiled sweetly.

Mr. Chamun ate his breakfast loudly, and when he was done he stood up to leave, but remembered something.

Oh, and don't forget to pick your brother up at the airport this Friday, he said firmly.

Lewis?! Both Mrs. Chamun and Kaen uttered in confusion.

Darvy, why's Lewis coming home so soon? We just sent him off not too long.

Mrs. Chamun is always happy to have her children home, but she was concerned about how Mr. Chamun likes to spend money and so things without telling her first.

Well you know the ball's coming up, and Lewis and I are basically special guests of Mr. Singtha. And this year, Mr. Singtha is looking for his new executive assistant to work along side him. I really think our son has a shot at it, Thip. If he lands a job with Mr. Singtha, then that will be good for us, Mr. Chamun said proudly.

But what about college?? And how can we afford this trip when we just sent him last week???

Relax, Thip. I've got it covered. Kaen will be working extra to pay for it, right Kaen? Mr. Chamun said firmly, trying to theaten Kaen with his voice.

Kaen nodded nervously, that's right Mom, Kaen confirmed, lying along with his dad, not wanting to start a fight.

See? So don't worry. Lewis will make us proud one day, Mr. Chamun said proudly while eyeing Kaen. Well, I've got to go. Thanks for breakfast, Thip. See you later.

Mrs. Chamun sighed.

When Mr. Chamun left the house, Kaen was finally able to breathe. He quickly finish his food, so he too can be on his way. He stood up and was about to take his bowl to the sink, but Mrs. Chamun stopped him.

It's okay dear, just leave it. I've got it.. you go on to school, Mrs. Chamun insisted.

You sure Mom?

Mrs. Chamun smiled and nodded. Just go on, dear. I'll see you later okay?

Thanks Mom, Kaen smiled politely and kissed her on the cheek. He grabbed his things and left the door. Mrs. Chamun was left sighing deeply. No matter how hard she tried to make Darvy accept Kaen, it seems almost as impossible as the years go by. Mrs. Chamun was starting to think that she was a fool for believing Darvy when he told her that he'll accept and love Kaen as his own.

Nineteen years ago when Kaen was 1 years old, she met Darvy when she became a widow. Kaen's father died from a car crash when he was only a few months old. Saddened about the tragic lost, Thip went to a grieve counseling center and met Darvy there. At the time, he worked as a construction worker under Mr. Singtha. Thip met him when she was waiting for the bus to go home from the counseling building that she attended.

Mrs. Chamun feels badly for keeping Kaen's real paternity a secret to him. Nineteen years ago, she figured that since he was so young, she wanted him to have a father. And Darvy promised her to be a good father to her son, even if it's not his own. The worst is knowing that Kaen probably thinks his own father alienates him.

Mrs. Chamun wiped her tears and sighed deeply. But there's really nothing she could do now, except encourage Darvy to accept her son. And the reason why she tries not to argue with Darvy when he is mean to Kaen is because she doesn't want the subject of his real paternity to come up. She is really afraid that one day, Darvy will get so caught up in the moment that he'll blurt out that he's not Kaen's father.

And If she tells Kaen now, he will be devasted and heartbroken.

Tonight, I will have a talk with Darvy and remind him of the promise he made to her, Mrs. Chamun thought.

It was very dim and gloomy when she woke. There was no sunlight seeping through the wooden boards at all. She could barely see the room in the dimness. She walks to the little bathroom, and turn on the single hanging light bulb, hoping to cast some light into her tiny room. Even that didn't really help much, because the bulb was worned and dull. She splashed some water on her face, and tried straightened out her tangled hair. The mirror is so cracked and old that she could only see her left eye. She stared at her eye, and wanted to say something, but the only words that came out of her mouth was, huhh uhh ahh uhh.

Not being able to say the words she vaguely remembered uttering a long time ago was already draining. She turned off the faucet and went back to the bed to grab Salah. As she was about to grab her doll, a fresh new tray was shoved under the door. It was the usual toast and soup. She eagerly kneeled down on the floor, and started eating. Usually, there is a tray that is shoved in every night. But last night, there was no tray. She was left hungry.

The hunger pain slowly went away as she shoved food into her mouth. When she was done, she shoved it back out and walked over to the window. She tapped on the board and examined it. She grabbed the edge of it, and tried to yank it, desperate to look out the window. She was trying very hard to move some pieces, afraid that she'll miss seeing him leave the house.

Normally, every morning before she does anything else, she'd look out the window to that one house that she's watching for the past 15 years. There were two boys always left together in the morning. Although, she noticed that the smaller boy was loud and likes jump on the other boy, her attention has always been on the taller quiet one. She often wondered about him. And when she saw him up close yesterday, she was more than eager to look out the window today. But the boards are in the way.

She sighed and plop to the floor holding on to Salah. She sat there and thought long and hard about how she was going to look through the window again.

Kaen arrived at the mansion. He intentionally drove slow as he passed the weeping willows. He tried to picture her again as he looked at the trees. Despite not being able to work on his project, Kaen was pretty excited to come back to the mansion again. Maybe, he'll even run into her, he thought.

When he stepped out of the truck, he spotted his dad standing along side a suited man, Mr. Singtha. Mr. Chamun signalled for Kaen to come over to them. Before walking over to them, he quickly glanced up to the window. Today, there was nothing but some boards covering up the entire window.

Strange. Why'd they board it up? He wondered.

Mrs. Singtha watched Kaen longingly from her bedroom window. She carressed her chest and grinned mischieviously. She inhaled the last of her elegant cigarette and killed the butt in the ash tray. She grabbed her hand held mirror and fluttered her lashes, while puckering up her lips.

Ohh.. you are a handsome one, aren't you? She uttered to herself. Soon, very soon... you'll be mine.

Part 2, Epi. 2 coming up!

transcend89

sarNie Adult
everytime rita's scenes come up i jsut get so emotional and cry....the ball is so close yet so far away ah! can't wait thanks for the update awaiting there meeting

lady0fdarkness

everytime rita's scenes come up i jsut get so emotional and cry....the ball is so close yet so far away ah! can't wait thanks for the update awaiting there meeting
they will meet in part 2 of Episode 2; the next part that I'm going to write. :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
Mrs. Singtha not if I get to Rome first hah! lol if Rome ain't gonna save her I will lol... May I make a request Lome lol... I want to be in the story too but make me a bitch toward Mrs. Singtha lol just kidding. Anyways I will wait for the next part. Oh getting so excited. I am quite impress that even in the dark, she could tell if it was morning or night. There are times when I take naps and when I wake I believe it is the next day but really it's not lol... I was silly one time, I was rushing like crazy and said why aren't you guys hurrying up, we will be late to school. My sisters look at me like I was some weirdo. :lol:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG Kaen isn't really his son, no wonder he doesn't treat him well. I'm at the edge of tears when his father always degrades him and orders him around. I can't wait for them to meet, hopeful Mrs. Singtha doesn't try anything to make Kaen's father mad at Kaen even more. thanks Lome.

lady0fdarkness

Mrs. Singtha not if I get to Rome first hah! lol if Rome ain't gonna save her I will lol... May I make a request Lome lol... I want to be in the story too but make me a bitch toward Mrs. Singtha lol just kidding. Anyways I will wait for the next part. Oh getting so excited. I am quite impress that even in the dark, she could tell if it was morning or night. There are times when I take naps and when I wake I believe it is the next day but really it's not lol... I was silly one time, I was rushing like crazy and said why aren't you guys hurrying up, we will be late to school. My sisters look at me like I was some weirdo. :lol:
okay, I will feature you. :D stay tuned to see who's your character.

OMG Kaen isn't really his son, no wonder he doesn't treat him well. I'm at the edge of tears when his father always degrades him and orders him around. I can't wait for them to meet, hopeful Mrs. Singtha doesn't try anything to make Kaen's father mad at Kaen even more. thanks Lome.
Mrs. Singtha is very cunning.. she will stop at nothing to get what she wants.. and what she wants is young men. lol.... that and wealth.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
lol can't wait for what role you'll feature fun in...it's gonna be very sad for kaen to know that that isn't his biological father

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol can't wait for what role you'll feature fun in...it's gonna be very sad for kaen to know that that isn't his biological father
I know. I would be devastated but then again maybe I would be relieved that I don't have a heartless father lol... You know even if Rome wasn't his real son, Rome does everything for him yet sees him nothing but trash. Poor Rome.

Yeah I can't wait until I come into the picture. Mrs. Singtha will get a taste of her own lol

lady0fdarkness

I know. I would be devastated but then again maybe I would be relieved that I don't have a heartless father lol... You know even if Rome wasn't his real son, Rome does everything for him yet sees him nothing but trash. Poor Rome.

Yeah I can't wait until I come into the picture. Mrs. Singtha will get a taste of her own lol
Somehow, I blame Mrs. Chamun for how her husbabd treat her little boy... it's been 19 years! She should have gotten a clue that he is nasty to her boy.

And yes.. Mrs. Singtha and Ms. Fun can't seem to see eye to eye... lol... it's gonna be an eye grouching match.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Err, that explains why Mr.Chamun is always bossing/ordering Kaen what to do. Mr.Chamun makes me hekka mad! I have a feeling that Lewis won't make Mr.Chamun proud of him as he had thought of. It's like the good thing in front of him, he just doesn't see it. Which is Kaen! Everytime I read Rita's scene, it just makes me so sad! Can't wait til they meet up and for FUN to show up and have some encounter with Mrs. Singtha :D

lady0fdarkness

Err, that explains why Mr.Chamun is always bossing/ordering Kaen what to do. Mr.Chamun makes me hekka mad! I have a feeling that Lewis won't make Mr.Chamun proud of him as he had thought of. It's like the good thing in front of him, he just doesn't see it. Which is Kaen! Everytime I read Rita's scene, it just makes me so sad! Can't wait til they meet up and for FUN to show up and have some encounter with Mrs. Singtha :D

Ms. Fun has sharper claws. :D

Sorry girls.. I was busy developing my screenplays, but now I'm free again. I will update this sometimes today.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I know that you are busy with capping, you have like 1 zillion lakorns lmao... anyways I can't wait for today's episode lol I mean update hahaha. Just hope that I am still on when you update. Been busy preparing for the funeral this coming week.