The Girl In The Window :: Rome/Rita

fun

Expired Sarnie
LOL when I read flashlight, the big flashlight popped up LMAO... Anyways I can't believe that bastard beated up my poor baby. Seriously he needs a reality check. He has always made Rome do this and that now everyone sees Rome as the good guy. If only he made his own son, Lewis, to do the work, just may be Mr. Singtha will appreciate and aknowlegde Lewis hard work. So I would want Rome to work for me any day instead of that lousy Lewis... well Lewis isn't that bad of a person or shall I say not yet lmao...

transcend89

sarNie Adult
NOOOOOO! Kaen got beat up...that really blows...and it's so nice how he gave her his flashlight to light up her dark nights when will they see each other again hopefully kaen moves into the mansion so he won't get beat up/yell at by his father...thanks for updating this ff is GREAT

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
girl... sorry.. im hekka behind in this..
wow... i super love that poster!!
great job rr...

transcend89

sarNie Adult
RR what can i say you're posters are fantastic love the arrangement of it all

sarN

sarNie Granny
only 1 update ? i was hoping for ton since i left for nearly 2 weeks! It's getting good too, do update!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Episode 3, Part 2

-It hurts more on the inside

When Kaen woke the next morning, he could still feel the blows from last night. He touched his abdomen, and immediately had to let out a loud yelp. He lifted up his shirt and there was a visible black and blue mark. Why his father attacked him like that, he had no idea. But whatever it was, Kaen was hurt emotionally more than physically.

It took a lot of strength just to push his body off the bed. It felt like a semi truck had just hit him; unfortunately, this was not the first time he endured this kind of pain. A flashback ran across his mind when his father punched him in the face at 16 years old when Lewis complained that Kaen had stolen his toy truck. As he walked towards the bathroom, Kaen tried to rationalized and think of what he did wrong. Maybe his father was right? Did he really ruin his little brother's chance? Did he really make Mr. Singtha change his mind? But how? All he did was hard labor all day. Kaen had to shake his head to clear the sad thoughts away from his mind. At this point, he just wanted to run away--- far far away, from this town, from the pain that he bottled inside, from Mr. Chamun, from-----

No! Kaen shook his head. What about her....? I can't run away from her.. And what about Mom?

Kaen was pissed at himself for thinking anout running away.He knew that it would have caused his mother so much pain, but at the same time, he wanted to give his father the satisfaction. Ever since he could remember, Mr. Chamun had always challenged him to leave, had always hated him, had always insulted him.. but why? Why does his own father hate him so much?? Kaen shivered as he struggled to the bathroom. He had to put himself together. He can't let his mother see hin like this. He finally reached the bathroom sink. He was startled when he saw himself in the mirror----a bruised up face staring back at him. His lips were slightly busted and his eyes were black and blue. Kaen's hand shook as he splashed water on himself.

After cleaning himself up as best as possible, Kaen put on a black hooded sweater. He put the hood over his head, took a deep breath, and opened the door. This was the moment he dreaded the most---the moment he had to face his mother and the monster who did this to him.

Mr. Chamun was already at the table with Lewis. Mrs. Chamun was serving them pancakes and coffee. Kaen lowered his face and quietly, but quickly walked towards the door. Mrs. Chamun saw him and greeted him happily, not knowing what happened to her son.

Kaen! Dear, I made a lot of pancakes and sausages. Wash up and join us, Mrs. Chamun said cheerfully.

Uhh.. I gotta go, Mom.. Kaen replied, keeping his distance from the breakfast table and trying hard to avoid any eyes on him.

Maybe he got knocked oout last night, Mr. Chamun chuckled at his own joke and reference to beating up Kaen.

Yeah, where'd you go last night, Kaen?? Did you get knocked out by alcohol or something? Lewis added, ignorant to what's really going.

Lewis? Why don't you sit down, Mr. Chamun said sweetly, but firmly.

Mom, I have to go.. Kaen headed towards the door, but was interrupted by a louod thump.

Mr. Chamun pounded the table and stood up.

Listen to your mother boy!! She made a lot of food for an ungrateful brat like you and you're just going to walk away like that??!! COME HERE NOW!

Everyone, even Lewis frozed after what Mr. Chamun did. Kaen didn't want anymore troubles, so he reluctantly went to the table. He sat down far away from Mr. Chamun and kept his hood on and his face lowered.

Kaen... dear, I just wanted you to eat something before you leave.

I know, Mom.. I'm sorry.

The hood that Kaen had over his head started to bother mr. Chamun. He chewed on his pancake loudly and impatiently. Even though Lewis never felt his dad's hatred before, even he was afraid to speak.

Err.. dad, who will drop me off at the airport?

I will, Mr. Chamun said eyeing Kaen hatefully.

Mrs. Chamun thought it was strange that Kaen had a hood on, but decided to just leave him alone even though she wanted to see his face. She just served him pancakes and juice and sat down quietly. Everyone continued to eat and everything was quiet again, but again a loud thud startled everyone. Mr. Chamun pounded the table again.

TAKE YOUR GODDAMN HOOD OFF, BOY! Haven't I taught you respect???

Kaen closed his eyes and fought the urge to shout back at his father. He calmed himself down and simply removed the hood, but kept his head lowered. Mrs. Chamun brought her hands to mouth and gasps loudly.

Kaen!! What in the world happened to you? Mrs. Chamun said as she ran to Kaen to check him.

Humphh... Your son here got drunk and got into a fight, Mr. Chamun lied right through his teeth.

Really? Lewis said chuckling. Kaen? Drunk and got into a fight?? No wonder I didn't see you all night last night. So you decided to be bad for once.

No, I didn't.. I---- Kaen is lost for words, couldn't believe that the father he loves and respected so much is doing this to him.

Kaen, I'm very disappointed in you. You know I don't like this kind of behavior. Mrs. Chamun frowned and was disappointed. She touched his lips and was about to get up to grab the first aid kit.

Here, let me clean that up for you.

I'm okay, Mom. It doesn't hurt anymore. He looked at Mr. Chamun slightly.

Mr. Chamun grunted. I guess you don't know your boy very well then, Mr. Chamun said hatefully.

I'm sorry Mom.. I gotta go now. Kaen stood up without hesitation and headed for the door.

Wait! Mrs. Singtha wants you to meet her at the mansion, Mrs. Chamun called out after him.

Yeah, for a job he stole, Mr. Chamun muttered under his breath.

He had to fight the urge to just drive off and not look back, but everytime Kaen had that thought, he felt bad for thinking about leaving his mother. For a minute, he was going to go somewhere and hide for awhile, but decided to go to the mansion as told. He remembered that maintainence job that was offered to him. He realized that all morning, he forgot about the girl in the window. He was so consumed with hurt that he didn't even have a chance to think of her. Kaen drove past the willow trees and again was reminded of her tangled soft hair. Last night was surreal. At first, he thought it was just a dream when he woke this morning. The pain that was inflicted on him last night made him confused, but once he saw the whispering willow trees, the entire scene played out in his mind again----she was like an innocent child, but yet she was filled with grace and she was a whole woman, a beautiful one.

He got out of the car and was greeted by Reena, the servant. Kaen didn't bother to cover his face up here. The world might as well see what a coward he is, he thought.

Reena gasps.

Young Mr. Chamun? Ma'dam Singtha is waiting for you at the bar.

Thanks, Reena.

Reena just led him to the bar. She was taught to serve without question at all times.

Kaen entered the bar and spotted Mrs. Singtha sitting and sipping wine. Mrs. Singtha stood up with excitement when she saw Kaen, but when she reached Kaen, she gasps in horror.

Oh my! What the hell happened to you, darling?? She reached over to touch his face.

Just a little accident, Kaen said casually, not wanting to draw much attention.

A little??? It looks like a lot!

Mrs. Singtha looked around for Reena, but Reena was already gone. Where is that embacile when I need her! REEENA!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs. Singtha, it's okay. Really.

No darling, you need to be treated! REENA!! GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!

Yesssss Ma'dam???!! Reena came running back.

Next time stick around until I say you could leave! You hear me???!!!

Yeees Ma'dam.

Good, now fetch me a basin of warm water and a wash cloth!

Reena stared at Kaen before she stood up and went.

HURRY! Mrs. Singtha snapped.

Reena returned with the items. Mrs. Singtha insisted that Kaen sit back while she takes this opportunity to touch him.

I cannot stand having one of my employees suffer like this, Mrs. Sintha said while gently wiping Kaen's eyes and lips. She was wiping it in a flirtatious matter where her face was only a few inches away from his. Her bossom's were slightly touching his hands as she swayed up and down pretending to nurse him.

Kaen moved his hands and hid it behind his back. He felt awkward, but wasn't able to fend Mrs. Singtha off him. He didn't want to embarrass her or offend her in any way.

There.. you look a lot better now darling.

Thanks, Kaen said politely and stood up.

So what happened to you?
Mrs. Singtha raised an eye brow.

It's nothing really. I fell.

It must have been a really hard fall, Mrs. Chamun still raising her brows, but couldn't help getting turned on from a little rowdiness.

So when should I start the Maintainence job? Kaen quickly changed the subject.

Maintenance job?? Your father didn't tell you?

Kaen swallowed hard and started to realized that something's up. Maybe this is why his father beat him.

No, I thought I was hired to maintain your mansion?

No, darling... not anymore. We've got something better for you.

Kaen was confused. Something better?

Relax, darling! You should be happy. Alistair was pleased with your knowledge of business. He wants to speak with you about a higher position than Maintenance, Mrs. Chamun chuckled. But Alistair isn't here right now.

Before Kaen could open his mouth to speak, Mrs. Singtha's phone rang.

Excuse me, darling, I need to get this.

Mrs. Singtha answered the phone while Kaen waited. He was left with so many taunting thoughts. He now has some clues as to why his father was so angry.

Yes yes, alright.. I'll be there in a jiffy, Mrs. Singtha hung up and turned her attention back to Kaen.

Ughh... I'm so sorry darling, I was going to acompany you till Alistair gets back, but I've got to run. Ms. Fun made an appointment and invited me to a spa. I cannot say no, or she'll think I'm cheap. That woman always does things in the last minute!!

I'll come back later then, Kaen said.

No.. No!! Oh no, darling... Alistair wants to make sure he sees you today. You've got to stay here and wait for him okay darling?

Well uhh.. I don't know if I want to take the job...

Ohh please, darling! Alistair will be angry with me if I don't complete at least this one task I was assigned to do, please! Mrs. Singtha fluttered her eye lashes and pucklered her lips. Reena will be here with you.

Kaen then realized that it was his opportunity to visit the girl in the window again. He quickly said yes this time.

Okay, I'll wait for Mr. Sintha then.

Thank you, thank you!! Mrs. Singtha jumped up and kissed him on the cheek.

REENA!!!!!!

Yes, Ma'dam!!! Reena came running to Mrs. Singtha.

Tell the chauffer get the car ready. I've got somewhere to be right now. Also, bring Kaen a drink and something to eat. And, stick around and make sure Kaen is comfortable, you hear me??

Yes, Ma'dam!!!

Mrs. Singtha walked out of the bar room in her 4 inch heels. The sound of her heels clicking the floor faded out as she made her way to the exit. Kaen sat back and waited for Mrs. Singtha to leave the property.

When the coast is cleared, he was going to make his way up to the third floor. He couldn't wait to see her again.

Part 3 of Epi. 3 Coming up.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Rome again such a :wub: I loved how he wanted to run away but stops himself saying that he can't leave the girl in the window :wub:

Ahh!!! :angry: I want to beat Rome's so call dad!

lady0fdarkness

Rome again such a :wub: I loved how he wanted to run away but stops himself saying that he can't leave the girl in the window :wub:

Ahh!!! :angry: I want to beat Rome's so call dad!
pretty soon, Mr. Chamun's hate will soon rub off on Lewis!

transcend89

sarNie Adult
omg yay you updated man i want to so give Mr. Chamun a nice punch or more...thanks to ms. fun rome can be with the girl in the window when shall we know her name.

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
i so hate rome's stepfather. when is his mom going to know and leave his stepfather? he's just too evil and cruel. can't wait until their next encounter. i hope rome takes rita out of the chamber and see the world.

lady0fdarkness

girl... sorry.. im hekka behind in this..
wow... i super love that poster!!
great job rr...
no worries, I'm behind on everyone's fic too. :(

RR what can i say you're posters are fantastic love the arrangement of it all
yes, indeed she did a great job.

keep it coming!
lol.. I want to as much as possible.

only 1 update ? i was hoping for ton since i left for nearly 2 weeks! It's getting good too, do update!
sorry sarN.. been busy trying to make some money.. I will try to produce an update a week from now on though

omg yay you updated man i want to so give Mr. Chamun a nice punch or more...thanks to ms. fun rome can be with the girl in the window when shall we know her name.
I'm pondering if I should make Kaen maybe accidentally punch him or not? her name is unknown, but she wil get a name in the next episode.

i so hate rome's stepfather. when is his mom going to know and leave his stepfather? he's just too evil and cruel. can't wait until their next encounter. i hope rome takes rita out of the chamber and see the world.
she will get to see the world very soon.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
GRRRR I dislike Kaen’s father so much. I feel so bad for Kaen, he thinks that he deserved to get beat up…at least he gets to see the girl again ^^