The Greatest Love of All Aum/Aff

kamey2o3

sarNie Egg
Chapter 3

Aff scooped up one last spoonful of Aum's breakfast and fed it to him.

“And that's it.” she replied when putting the dish back on the tray.

“I'm going downstairs to get some breakfast for myself. Would you like anything?”

“Yeah, can you get me a magazine? Any type is fine.”

“Sure,” Aff answered before making her way to the door.

“Aff!”

“Yes?”

“You look beautiful today.” Aum complimented.

“Thank you.” Aff blushed. She walked out the room and closed the door behind her, still smiling. She made her way down to the cafeteria to buy herself pancakes and orange juice. After she was done with that, she walked into a gift shop to get Aum's magazine. She was expecting this to happen, seeing Aum's car crash as the headline of nearly every magazine and newspaper. She just wondered why there was no visit from the paparazzi yet. She grabbed a magazine, payed for it, and made her way back upstairs to Aum's room.

--------------------------

“Pinky, did you hear the news?”

“Yeah....” she replied to her friend

“He must've loved you very much. If you didn't break up with him, then this wouldn't happen.” Pinky's friend said as she was flipping through pages of the magazine.

Pinky turned her head away to look out the restaurant window.

“Please, can we not talk about this anymore?” she said. This was all her doing. Her friend was right, if she didn't break up with him, none of this would've happened. She wants to go visit him, but she won't, afraid of what he'll say or act towards her.

“I'm sorry P' Aum.” she whispered as a tear went down her cheek.

---------------------------

Why am I feeling this way around her? Aum wondered. He can't possibly think of her that way, only as a younger sister, even though she's older than him. He was lost in his thoughts about this so much, he didn't realize that Aff walked back in the room.

“P' Aum, I got your magazine.......P' Aum, P' Aum......P' Aum!!”

Aff's voice startled him. “What? Oh uh, thank you.” She giggled.

It was just as he expected, news of his accident as the main story of the magazine, and probably a bunch more. He began flipping through the pages, getting angry at all the fabricated stories the magazines make. He was recovering from his hangover but from all of these stories, its only giving him a bigger headache.

“Last night, Aum Atichart Chumnanont was in a car accident. Witnesses said that he broke up with Pinky that night, and that she was the fault of him being in this situation.”

“Damn reporters, I hate how they just make up stories to get money. It wasn't all Pinky's fault, it was my fault for doing this to myself, I was induced by alcohol to release my pain.” Aum stated.

“Yes, my breakup with her caused me to get into an accident, but mainly through my own fault for being drunk and not responsible about this situation. I dealt with it in a childish manner and now I'm paying for it.”

He threw the magazine aside. He was sick and tired of all this gossip. They make up rumors about him being gay, and now this?

“Gossip, always ruins someone's reputation because of lies. Why?”

Aff walked over to him and placed her hand on his. “It's ok P' Aum, I'm here for you.”

Aum looked down at his hand and then at her face. He's never felt something like this before. Her hand was warm and soft, and he felt as if he was in love with Aff, but it can't possibly be true. Or is it?

kamey2o3

sarNie Egg
A/N

ok so i found that aum blaming things on pinky are a little confusing right now so i'll try to explain to you guys.

chapter 1, aum was drunk when he blamed it on pinky, but into chapter 3, he was sober when defending himself and pinky. when you're drunk, sometimes you can say things you don't mean so yeah, again sorry for any confusion.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
that's good, aum understands that it was his fault for getting drunk and getting into a car accident. hmmm i think he's in love with aff. ^^ thanks for the update

kamey2o3

sarNie Egg
hey guys im gonna take a break on this for about a week or so. my grandpa just died so i might have to go to colorado and i still need to plan some things out for the story. hope you all understand

kamey2o3

sarNie Egg
Chapter 4

They both were holding each others hands with eyes locked in a intimate gaze. Neither of them knew it, but they were falling for each other.

Their moment was cut short when the door suddenly opened.

“Aum!” a woman shouted.

“Mom? Dad?” he responded back.

His parents rushed towards him while Aff back offed.

“Oh my Aum! How did this happen?!” his mother yelled.

“Mom, please, I have another visitor here.” Aum said embarrassed. His parents turned to look at their son's visitor.

“Aff! How are you doing dear?” she asked.

“I'm doing fine Mrs. Chumnanont. How are you?”

“Well I was doing fine until I heard Aum was in the hospital.” She turned back to him. Being like how most moms were, she started bombarding Aum with questions. Aff giggled while Aum covered his face with his good hand.

“Well,” Aff said. “I best get going now. Feel better P' Aum.” She started making her way to the door until someone called her.

“Aff, wait!” Aum called. She turned around. “I was wondering, well, tomorrow, are you gonna come by to visit?”

She grinned. “Of course I am. So I'll see you tomorrow ok?”

“Yep, see you tomorrow.” After she left the room, Aum let out the cheesiest smile but stopped when he realized his parents were staring at him.

“....Aum,” his dad started. “You're not cheating on Pinky, are you?”

“No, we......broke up last night.” he replied.

As if his mom wasn't loud enough when Aff was here, she only got louder. “WHAT?! YOU BROKE UP WITH PINKY LAST NIGHT?!”

And thus, Aum's story telling begins.

Aff on the other hand, barely made it halfway until she heard Aum's mom scream again. She covered up her mouth to cover her laugh.

“Good luck P' Aum.” she whispered and continued making her way down the hall.

kamey2o3

sarNie Egg
small update there for the night. just got back from colorado and im beat. hopefully if i can think of things overnight, ill try to update chapt. 5 asap.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thanks for the short update :D awww his parents ruin the moment. awww he lets out a smile knowing that aff is coming back tomorrow :wub:

kamey2o3

sarNie Egg
Chapter 5

It's 6 P.M. Aum's mother has been here since 10, and still hasn't stopped lecturing him about Pinky and what trouble he caused himself. He wasn't listening however, just staring at the clock and counting down the time 'till Aff comes back.

“Aum, are you paying attention? What I'm telling you right now is very important!” his mother asked.

“Yeah” he replied back.

“Good, because how can you fall for a girl like her? She's immature, and she probably never even loved you! You don't deserve a girl like her, you deserve someone better than that....like Aff!”

Aum snapped out of his thoughts after he heard her name.

“Aff, she's such a lovely girl. She's kind, mature, and let's not forget pretty. You totally deserve someone like her, someone who will love you to the fullest, who will cook and take care of you, someone who will be a great wife to you, the person you start a family with, th-”

“Mom!” Aum shouted after he heard that last saying.

“What? I”m not done talking yet. Anyways, the person who will be the mother of your children, your lover, yo-”

“Mom! I get the point!” Aum said embarrassed. He was now visibly blushing and turned his head the other way so his parents, especially his mom wouldn't see.

“Well that's good that you get the point. Too bad Aff already has someone though. Hopefully you learned your lesson and will listen to me.”

Aum was saddened by the thought that Aff indeed had someone else. He prayed God however, something would go wrong between them because when her boyfriend breaks her heart, he's gonna be the one there for her.

“Alright, well it's about time we go,” Aum's father started. “Take it easy Aum.”

“We'll come visit you again later,” his mother replied. “And remember what I told you too.” With that last message, both Chumnanonts made their way out the door. Aum finally relaxed.

------------------------

Aff finally came home, tired from work, but most of all, tired from all of the questions about Aum. All day, it was “How's Aum? Is Aum OK? Will he be able to come to work soon?” It was finally nice to get away from all the questions.

“Your finally home.”

“Yeah, and it feels nice to be back.” Aff replied to her boyfriend of 10 years.

“You look tired. Well lucky for you, I made dinner tonight.”

“You made dinner?” Aff asked. “You usually never make dinner.”

“Well.....I felt that today was a special occasion.”

“What do you mean?”

“Um......never mind. Anyways, let's just enjoy this moment we have together. I made your favorite.”

Aff took a seat, smelling something fishy (not literally.) In the past, he never made her dinner, so why now?

------------------------

It was 9:30 and Aum was still awake. Fortunately after his mom left, he couldn't stop thinking about what she said. It was like a record player repeating the same part over and over again, “you deserve someone better than that....like Aff!” However, he was yet again disrupted from his thoughts by the knock at the door.

“It's open!” he shouted.

"Mr. Chumnanont, you have a visitor," the nurse said and stepped aside. His eyes widened when he saw who it was.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg thanks.... his mom is right.. i agree wit her.... i wonder who came???

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thanks for the update. i agree with Aum's mother, he deserves someone like Aff <3 i think it was pinky that came to see him.

kamey2o3

sarNie Egg
Chapter 6

"Mr. Chumnanont, you have a visitor," the nurse said and stepped aside. His eyes widened when he saw who it was.

It wasn't a visitor, but more like some. Paparazzi were flocking into his room, and before he knew it, he was bombarded with questions, and blinded by the camera flashes.

“Aum, I hear the reason you had a car crash was because of Pinky?”

“Is it true you proposed to Pinky?”

“I heard Pinky went out and partied with her friends and some guys. How do you feel about this?”

They were mainly all the same questions, except reworded. Aum tried to be patient and wait for things to settle down to answer, but if he didn't stop them now, he would continue to get questions thrown at him.

“Enough!” Aum shouted. The room went quiet and the flashes stopped.

“Right now, I'm currently going through a little predicament, and I'd like to deal with it personally. When the time is right, I'll clear everything about me and Pinky, but as of right now, I need some piece of mind and would like to be left alone. Thank you.”

The paparazzi began to make their ways out the door, leaving Aum with some peace and silence. He was tired from what crazy day he had today and decided to sleep it off, hoping tomorrow would be a better day.

--------------------

A familiar female walked through the doors of the hospital. Luckily for her, she came after the paparazzi left. If they happened to bump shoulders, it would be total chaos for her. She walked up to the receptionist, and asked for Aum's floor and room number. As she made her way towards the elevator, she was getting more scared by the second, afraid of what would happen. As she got in the elevator and up towards his floor, she couldn't help but think, what condition is Aum in, and would he be mad if he saw her? She was so lost in her thoughts that before she knew it, she was already at his floor and made her way to his room. Once she finally reached it, she hesitated for a moment but finally knocked on his door, but there was no response. She opened the door just enough so she can peek inside, and realized he was asleep. Looking at him and his injuries however, made her break down. She entered the room quietly, sobbing, thinking it was her fault that she caused him to be like this. She left the bouquet of flowers on a nearby desk and pecked him on the cheek before making her way out. She closed the door quietly and with one last look toward the door, made her way out the hospital.

“I'm so sorry P' Aum....”

--------------------

The next day, Aum woke up with a weird scent in his nose. He opened his eyes to see a bouquet of flowers before him. He slowly got up, and reached for a note in the flowers.

“From Pinky”

He took the note out and started reading it.

“P' Aum
I know you're probably mad at me right now, and you have every right to be mad at me, because what I did was wrong, and you're paying the consequences for it. I'm really sorry if I caused you to have an accident and have you lying in the hospital right not, but I had no intention of this happening, and I really do apologize. On that night you proposed to me, I really didn't know what to say. I love you but more as a older brother, and I appreciate what you have done for me over the years we were dating. I know that another man might never treat me as good as you have, but I'm more than certain that another girl will treat you better than I have treated you. That's the reason why I had to say no. Because I felt that someone else will love you and treat you better than I have, and you'll probably love and treat that person better than you'll treat me. Thank you for the past year we have dated. I promise I will never forget the memories we shared. And thank you for loving me.

Feel better,
Pinky

Aum didn't know what to say. He was going through so many emotions right now, and one of them was glad. He was glad he got a letter from Pinky, at least that let's him know that she still cares, and he felt most of the weight lifted off his shoulders. However, the part that got him the most was when she wrote “but I'm more than certain that another girl will treat you better than I have treated you.” He immediately thought of Aff, but he shook the thought away.

“Stop it Aum, why are you thinking of her?” he asked himself. He tried concentrating on other things and even turned on the TV, but no matter what, his thoughts always brought him back to her.

“Aff.....” he said, “why do I keep thinking of you?”

ouksa016

sarNie Hatchling
omg ur ff really applies to their situation right now!!
except aum didnt get in no accident! heh i hope not!
thank you for the update

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i know, thanks for updating ^^

i'm sad that pinky and aum are drifting apart....but hopefully there is someone else for them *Aff*