The Idea of 'Koo Kwans'

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Whenever i think of Koo Kwan i think of Willy + Mew, Num + Kob, Mam J + Num S. But nowadays i see random couples being called Koo Kwan. So can just any couple be a koo kwan? I'm a little confused here, my definition of koo kwan is beloved couple and that couple gotta be famous together.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
To wat I see and think about Kookwan of myself I usually think their a lovely couples where they but on a good show (lakorn) together...nowadays a cute couples are now equal to be a kookwan :loool: when I think about kookwan like u say Cupid Candy I usually think of Kob & Num...(sorry those are da only one I like from da oldies group)

Like I say up there a cute pairs r now equal a kookwan don't now how tat happen but it just da way how I see thing around here and there...I don't really stock those kookwan so I don't much but like I say "to wat I see from there or here" I see every cute couples are kookwan??? I find myself wondering which one are da real kookwan and which one are da make-up kookwan??? And man o man I need to make a list so I can remember them all :loool:

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
lol good question. That term is so overused and abused these days. If a pairing has more than one lakorn, expect fans to say "oh they are koo kwan together now, let's make a nickname for them!!!". Oh no never mind, I take that back. Even with just one lakorn people would associate them with the term, "koo kwan" lol. It's pretty ridiculous if you ask me. There's almost no more value left in that word and it makes me wonder about the duos who indeed deserve that title.

For me personally, a 'koo kwan' is a pairing who can bring the best out of each other where one can do something and the other can automatically understand how to respond back. A koo kwan is a pairing where they're simply best when they're together. A "koo kwan" is a pairing that has more than just "good chemistry" and are recognized and acknowledeged by a [majority] of people as a "perfect pair".

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
lol as much as some fans want their love teams to be kookwan, they are few of them who can make it called kookwan by media and majority

it's so sad that some even give their own love teams the name "kookwan" when not that many people regard them to be

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I don't think that just making up names for a couple automatically make them kookwan. Fans do it for fun like me, i give almost every couple I like a nickname. Nowadays people on judge from the outside, if they think this couple look hot together, they're a kookwan, so I also don't know the real kookwans. For newbies real Kookwan couple is most definately Bargie, I really didn't like that couple but after seeing parts of Wayupak Montar My mind was blown. Also their off-screen friendship is so strong! For Older generation, most definately KA&Num Kob i don't want people to judge them for their looks but to look at the acting skills. For KA even the media knew there was something different, like a spark, when they work together. I use to judge kookwans by their looks (ex.Ateam) but gosh I am crazy for JLR. This is all... I hope no one gets offended Na Ka.. my personal opinion <3

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Being a koo kwan requires more than just compatible looks and reality is, looks aren't everything. It's the interaction onscreen that counts.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
My definition of a koo kwan should have ALL of the following criteria:

- The couple who has great chemistry on and off screen

- The couple who is very popular, well like, love and admire by the majority of people

- The couple who the majority of people wants to see them work together often

- The couple who is the good role model

rehann

sarNie Adult
when we talk about Koo Kwan... the first couple i'm thinking is Ken & Ann~
whatever lakorn they work on~ every each will have a great touch...
their chemistry is something that we can't find in other couple... just look at each other eyes they already know it~
they make a best partner i think~

koo kwan is the pair that have a great chemistry when they act toghther~even the storyline is not so good but with their pair up they will cover up that with their comfortable n great act with each other~ this koo kwan that lovable by all~ everyone admit that this pair is superb~ whenever they work toghter their lakorn will make great success!

PJ1

sarNie Egg
Kookwan is a famous onscreen couple. They have to make several lakorns together and their chemistry is what gets everyone talking. Kookwans are beloved by the fans and the media. I think there are lots of kookwans out there right now.

But, to be a memorable kookwan, you have to have people still talking about your pairing years later. That's the big difference between something that is popular in the moment, and kookwans that we love decades later.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
when we talk about Koo Kwan... the first couple i'm thinking is Ken &amp; Ann~
whatever lakorn they work on~ every each will have a great touch...
their chemistry is something that we can't find in other couple... just look at each other eyes they already know it~
they make a best partner i think~

koo kwan is the pair that have a great ch
emistry when they act toghther~even the storyline is not so good but with their pair up they will cover up that with their comfortable n great act with each other~ this koo kwan that lovable by all~ everyone admit that this pair is superb~ whenever they work toghter their lakorn will make great success!
I agree. Even one of the host of Ratree Somorsorn ( tul's sister in 365) said that when Ann looks into Ken's eyes its different from when she works with her other co stars. Ken even said he loves working with Ann cause he's really comfy around her I was glad he said his favorite role was Kawee :))