The Jolie-Pitt twins!

Liberty

sarNie Adult
The article

They look so happy and Shiloh is so cute with her baby sister.
They don't really look like anyone yet though, they're still too young and look like any other baby.

Angie

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the article. Here are the pics:

People

Hello

Meet Vivienne & Knox Jolie-Pitt

Originally posted Sunday August 03, 2008 07:00 PM EDT
Meet Vivienne & Knox Jolie-Pitt | Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt
They are just 3 weeks old, but twins Knox Léon and Vivienne Marcheline are about to take the world by storm.

In an exclusive interview and photos, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie offer PEOPLE an intimate look at their growing family.

"It is chaos, but we are managing it and having a wonderful time," Jolie tells PEOPLE of daily life at the Château Miraval in Provence, France, where the couple's four older children – Maddox, 6, Pax, 4, Zahara, 3, and Shiloh, 2 – have been enjoying a summer of outdoor play (hide-and-seek is a favorite) on the château's sprawling grounds.

Adds Pitt: "[It's] still a cuckoo's nest."

Fortunately, they already have some household helpers. "[Shiloh] and Z pick out [the twins'] clothes and help change and hold them," says Jolie. "It's sweet – they are little mommies."

For the complete story, including 19 pages of intimate family photos and the full interview with Brad and Angelina, pick up this week's issue of PEOPLE, on newsstands Monday

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20216352,00.html

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
wow.. the Jolie-Pitts have a lot of children! I wonder if they want to adopt another daughter (Me, lol!), they'll be instant grandparents. :loool:

Liberty

sarNie Adult
lol. They can adopt me too!

You know, the one on the left in the last picture looks like he/she'll have Angie's lips.
Shiloh is just adorable with her big deep blue eyes. ^_^

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
What a beautiful family, and that picture of Shiloh and her baby sister is just precious.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL lome so funny instant grandparents..

the kids are just adorable... and already playing the mommy roles..both shiloh and zahara!
too cute ^_^

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
For someone that just gave birth, she sure looks beautiful. When I first gave birth to my daughter, I was swollen and bloated. :loool:

judyp

sarNie Adult
still look like old wrinkley men
lol. yeah, i agree. newborn babies always look wrinkly to me. :) one of my teacher once said, "whoever says newborns are cute are lying because they look like little rats!" haha. but im sure they'll grow up to be precious little ones.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
lol. yeah, i agree. newborn babies always look wrinkly to me. :) one of my teacher once said, "whoever says newborns are cute are lying because they look like little rats!" haha. but im sure they'll grow up to be precious little ones.
actually, three of my cousins were cute when they were born. They were not wrinkly at all.

It amazes me that Brad and Angelina have so many children. And they are gonna grow up to be so beautiful!!! Maddox is still one of my faves, he's a cutie. Pax is too. Can't wait to see if the Twins will look more like mom or dad. And Shiloh is really looking like her mom now. Except the blonde hair.