The Lao Cook Team

Darly

sarNie Egg
The Lao Cook (or chef) is Don Vienne who lives in Cadiz, Spain and creates the most wonderful dishes together with his Lao-Thai-Japanese team, fondly know as the A-Team (Asiatic Team).

Vienne not only blogs about new and proven (Lao) food compilations that will make your mouth water but he also reveals charming bits and pieces of his life as the Lao Cook outside the kitchen. Follow the journey of the Lao Cook Team at Laocook.com.

Below is a pic from the pool party and yes they are making tum mak houng. :D

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL...cooking men? Hmmm...where do you find those around here? I do wonder...

That pic made my tummy growled...Argghghghg!!!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
OH MY HELL, I JUST NOW NOTICED THIS THREAD! THIS IS THE COOLEST THING EVER!! GOOD LUCK TO THE TEAM AND THEIR FURTHER COOKING ENDEAVORS!! 555

THE FUNNY THING IS, IT DOESN'T SURPRISE ME TO SEE THESE GUYS COOK (ALTHOUGH NOT ALL ARE LAOTIAN)...BUUUT,YEAH, I HAPPEN TO KNOW MANY LAOTIAN MEN WHO DO COOK....LIKE MY DADDY!! HEHE HE'S A CHEF. :D

BTW, I STUMBLED IN HERE WHILE STALKING WAI WAI!! LMAO LMAO

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Wha? LOL...stalking moi, mon cherie? My, My, I must disguise myself now :ph34r:

Sooo...how'd you find me? Hahaha was it my evil ora?!!! :p

Darly

sarNie Egg
Thookatha said:
OH MY HELL, I JUST NOW NOTICED THIS THREAD! THIS IS THE COOLEST THING EVER!! GOOD LUCK TO THE TEAM AND THEIR FURTHER COOKING ENDEAVORS!! 555

THE FUNNY THING IS, IT DOESN'T SURPRISE ME TO SEE THESE GUYS COOK (ALTHOUGH NOT ALL ARE LAOTIAN)...BUUUT,YEAH, I HAPPEN TO KNOW MANY LAOTIAN MEN WHO DO COOK....LIKE MY DADDY!! HEHE HE'S A CHEF. :D

BTW, I STUMBLED IN HERE WHILE STALKING WAI WAI!! LMAO LMAO
[post="110031"][/post]​

Yeah, I was surprised to know there is Lao people in Spain when I heard about Chef Vienne the first time. I met him in person (X-Mas 2004) in Rotterdam when he was eating his way through Europe. :lmao:

It's great to know that Chef Vienne recruited 4 Lao Cooks from Laos to be part of his team. If I ever get to Spain, I'll eat all the good food for you guys. :p

I'll start with this Dtom Khem and whatever comes next.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
OK, that thing looks like egg, but what is the other unknown looking meat? Chicken? :unsure:

LOL...Thooky, my papa also cooks and better than some of the local ladies here well, depending on his specialties ^_^

I'm going to make that a criteria...my soul mate must know how to cook :lmao: something more than just fry and boil eggs. <_<

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Wai Wai Noodles said:
OK, that thing looks like egg, but what is the other unknown looking meat? Chicken? :unsure:

LOL...Thooky, my papa also cooks and better than some of the local ladies here well, depending on his specialties ^_^

I'm going to make that a criteria...my soul mate must know how to cook :lmao: something more than just fry and boil eggs. <_<
[post="110577"][/post]​
OMG...you call your daddy "papa" too...welllll, the "p" on the "papa" term that i use is the "p" on pha like fish!! hehe

anyways, our daddys are cool!! lol

hahaha soulmate!! umm...is the cooking criteria the key to embracing your aura?!? then i totally qualify!! lol :D ;) :p

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Thookatha said:
OMG...you call your daddy "papa" too...welllll, the "p" on the "papa" term that i use is the "p" on pha like fish!!  hehe 

anyways,  our daddys are cool!!  lol

hahaha soulmate!! umm...is the cooking criteria the key to embracing your aura?!?  then i totally qualify!!  lol  :D  ;)  :p
[post="111027"][/post]​
LOL...ahhhh yessss!!! To me, the kitchen is like a chemistry lab...a bunches of trial and error and hoping the experimental outcome will hit close to the intended expectations :p

So hard to find sexy babes who can cook these days without resorting to those 3 minutes instant meals and then tells me it's made from scratch LOLOLOLOL :lol: