The Letter 2

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid

He's talking about communication in the modern world and how everything is so fast that it's no emotional attachment to it.

Then he said that in the new movie, he's not trying to make everyone sad but he wants everyone to feel emotional and feel the love in their heart.

The announcer said that the movie will be 17 years after the first movie so Anne is now taking care of her teenage son. Then the director said that it was hard to get Anne to accept this role because it'll be her first time as a mother. He said he understand that it's a hard decision and why she might not want this role since she's still the leading nang'ek. Then he said that it's more about the role and not the age of the role, he said that Anne will never get old no matter how old she is, he wants to show that she is a strong woman but she is weak on the inside as well.

They are not saying who will be cast as her son but they've already started some filming.

cr : Nat for the translation.

I don't mind Anne act as a mother as long as she still the lead..
Its better than act as young woman but just supporting role.. :rolleyes:
I'm rooting Ananda/Ken for the p'ek!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks lady_dila, i remember reading about a part 2 to this..
i loved the first part.. still touching today for me :(

if i can recall, the son might be played by New Chaiyapol..

I don't know if there's going to be a p'ek she'll be with her since her hubby "Num/Noom" did die at the end. Maybe the story will just focus on her and her son.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i hope the story will focus on her & her son too..
But my friend said,they've chose the p'ek...they just don't want to reveal it yet...
Gosh,i want to feel the same feeling when i watch part 1..but the director said part 2 is not sad..its all bout LOVE..
btw,whether there's a p'ek or no p'ek..
Anne is enough for me...hehehehe..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Yeah, that's him..

Maybe if they used N'Kao Jirayu.. or N'Nak Charlie to be Anne's son..
I think I can see P'New play Anne's son.. probably because he has a babyface :3

lol.. as much as i want this movie to be sad.. i like how it's going to focus on love..
but i'm still hoping that there's no p'ek for Anne in here.. If you think about it.. this is like 17 years later.. hmm..
Unless her character developed feelings for another person after her hubby died.. <-- but that'll be sad..
Unless they're going to do like a person who resembles Num/Noom appear in the story.. ahaha but I doubt it..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maybe...the boy also has a tumor and Anne fights her best to help her son recover? Nah...that'd be the same as part 1.
Maybe...a new guy comes in and wants Anne to turn over a new leaf? If so, they needn't add a son...even if they want to add the son to make it seem like 17 yrs have passed.
Maybe...Anne and her son don't get along and so they focus on their love?
Maybe...... :scratchhead2: .....it's both?
Hmmm.....what is the storyline?
AND who is the lucky guy?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ for sure there's a need for the son, because there was a son toward the end of the movie..

edit: The second part can't take the son out of movie.. it'll be so out of the blue..

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Phatman,i really like ur first 'maybe'.?.i want to feel the same feeling like part 1..
but since the producer said, its not sad,and all bout love. .then i'm okay..
Actually,part one also bout true love. .

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^ for sure there's a need for the son, because there was a son toward the end of the movie..

edit: The second part can't take the son out of movie.. it'll be so out of the blue..
Oh was there? Haha. I can't remember the exact ending. I guess the son is important haha. I wanted to watch it again with English subs a couple months back, but I couldn't find it, so I just watched the sad unsubbed parts and cried haha.

Phatman,i really like ur first 'maybe'.?.i want to feel the same feeling like part 1..
but since the producer said, its not sad,and all bout love. .then i'm okay..
Actually,part one also bout true love. .
Oops. Dila I think I accidentally pressed the "report" button on your post...haha. I don't know what's gonna happen next, but if you get something...I'm SORRY!! Haha. I didn't mean to. I just happened to land my mouse on it and clicked it in attempt to scroll my page!!
Yeah,if it's not sad and only about love, then it may just be about her new love or her love for her son.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ yeah, I think towards the end.. The son was hugging the tree with Anne..
I can't recall the ending much.. but for sure there was Anne and the son.. hehe..

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Oops. Dila I think I accidentally pressed the "report" button on your post...haha. I don't know what's gonna happen next, but if you get something...I'm SORRY!! Haha. I didn't mean to. I just happened to land my mouse on it and clicked it in attempt to scroll my page!!
i HATE u phatman...

^ yeah, I think towards the end.. The son was hugging the tree with Anne..
I can't recall the ending much.. but for sure there was Anne and the son.. hehe..
here the playlist

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL020CC74ECFAE5B1B

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAzY-wDG7n8&feature=share&list=PL020CC74ECFAE5B1B

when i see Anne said "lets go hi to your dad."..
i was like 'is she crazy or what?..thats just a tree..how come the tree can make u pregnant?? lol..
its because i watch the ending first...thats me..i love to watch the ending first..then after that,i start with the beginning..even when i read the novel,i will read the last part first...weird huh..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ because the hubby planted the tree before he died.. *sniffsniffs*
i think he was a landscaper.. :scratchhead2:

I don't know.. I'll have to rewatch it again one of these days.. been too long..

"i was like 'is she crazy or what?..thats just a tree..how come the tree can make u pregnant?? lol.." <---- :whahuh: :whahuh: :whahuh:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
i HATE u phatman...

here the playlist

http://www.youtube.c...20CC74ECFAE5B1B

*video*

when i see Anne said "lets go hi to your dad."..
i was like 'is she crazy or what?..thats just a tree..how come the tree can make u pregnant?? lol..
its because i watch the ending first...thats me..i love to watch the ending first..then after that,i start with the beginning..even when i read the novel,i will read the last part first...weird huh..
So...um...did you get in trouble? :p

OMG!! Dila you're the best! How come you're so good with finding videos! WAH~! I'm gonna re-watch this movie...tomorrow. I just watched the ending right now and I cried a litre of tears...again. It never fails to make me emotional even though I see it coming already :cry:. I guess it's been too long because I don't even remember she had a son that big haha...bad me.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
http://www.thaipost....2/56488----This

THIS INTERVIEW WAS IN MAY 2012
I still confirm that The Letter 2 have to be Ann Thongprason only&rdquo; This is the words from Aui-Noncy Nitibut, the best producer that going to make a romantic movie The Letter. It&rsquo;s going to be the love for her son in electronic mail. He have ask Ann Thongprasom to have this role from the first part. I hope she will accept this role.
&ldquo;The Letter 1, we still write the script from the first part. The story is after the lost from normal letter to the electronic time, because it&rsquo;s almost 10 years now, and after the world change, the story about the Letter will change also&rdquo;
The letter use to written by hand, now only have use by computer, how different can it be and how important will be. The new generation that nobody knows, how to love each other from online chatting. When we were kids, we still have to sit and watch the roof of the girl that we like, that can make us happy. The different that we have to show in this movie. Everything change and love have change also.

Part 2 will be romantic drama, we don&rsquo;t want to see only the love between teenager, I also want to see the love between mom and son. If you ask me, is it going to be sad ending???I don&rsquo;t know yet, have to wait and see. I think the end of this year we will start filming.
&ldquo;The director for The Letter1 had make the story about the love from a woman, for The Letter 2 he won&rsquo;t be director because he is busy, so I will be the director. I want it to be a love from a man, it is the first time that I will be the director myself&rdquo;.
&ldquo;For the cast I didn&rsquo;t do it much, but I have to admit that I want Ann Thongprasom to be in this. The script that I wrote, it is for Ann. But for The Letter 2 Ann have a be a mom, that have a son who is in high school. The Letter 1, at the end she end up with a son, I have talk to Ann so many times. Aui Noncy said that this script it&rsquo;s really for Ann, he try to beg her to play this role, and say to her that &ldquo; even she a mom she still look beautiful&rdquo;, but she still didn&rsquo;t give me the answer yet. But, I think she will say yes, because she believe in me, I won&rsquo;t let it look bad. Right now I only waiting for Ann to say Yes, and I didn&rsquo;t even look for any other actress, since I focus only Ann.
If Ann say no to this, I might have to get someone else, but I don&rsquo;t want to do that.

cr: MS for the translation

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Because i watch Anne's video EVERYDAY since 2009!!
Crazy enough???!!
Very crazy, indeed haha. JK.

http://www.thaipost....2/56488----This

THIS INTERVIEW WAS IN MAY 2012
I still confirm that The Letter 2 have to be Ann Thongprason only&rdquo; This is the words from Aui-Noncy Nitibut, the best producer that going to make a romantic movie The Letter. It&rsquo;s going to be the love for her son in electronic mail. He have ask Ann Thongprasom to have this role from the first part. I hope she will accept this role.
&ldquo;The Letter 1, we still write the script from the first part. The story is after the lost from normal letter to the electronic time, because it&rsquo;s almost 10 years now, and after the world change, the story about the Letter will change also&rdquo;
The letter use to written by hand, now only have use by computer, how different can it be and how important will be. The new generation that nobody knows, how to love each other from online chatting. When we were kids, we still have to sit and watch the roof of the girl that we like, that can make us happy. The different that we have to show in this movie. Everything change and love have change also.

Part 2 will be romantic drama, we don&rsquo;t want to see only the love between teenager, I also want to see the love between mom and son. If you ask me, is it going to be sad ending???I don&rsquo;t know yet, have to wait and see. I think the end of this year we will start filming.
&ldquo;The director for The Letter1 had make the story about the love from a woman, for The Letter 2 he won&rsquo;t be director because he is busy, so I will be the director. I want it to be a love from a man, it is the first time that I will be the director myself&rdquo;.
&ldquo;For the cast I didn&rsquo;t do it much, but I have to admit that I want Ann Thongprasom to be in this. The script that I wrote, it is for Ann. But for The Letter 2 Ann have a be a mom, that have a son who is in high school. The Letter 1, at the end she end up with a son, I have talk to Ann so many times. Aui Noncy said that this script it&rsquo;s really for Ann, he try to beg her to play this role, and say to her that &ldquo; even she a mom she still look beautiful&rdquo;, but she still didn&rsquo;t give me the answer yet. But, I think she will say yes, because she believe in me, I won&rsquo;t let it look bad. Right now I only waiting for Ann to say Yes, and I didn&rsquo;t even look for any other actress, since I focus only Ann.
If Ann say no to this, I might have to get someone else, but I don&rsquo;t want to do that.

cr: MS for the translation
Woah. I kind of feel bad for him. He wrote the script specifically for Thongprasom and if she declined it...it would've been heartbreaking for him. What a big decision Anne had to make. As an actress I don't think Anne should fear that this role is gonna take a toll on her status as the leading lady, it's kind of selfish in a way. I'm actually glad that she took the role because it proves that she doesn't care about her image as the leading nang'ek and that she's a versatile actress who can play a b*tch and a mother!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
For some reasons I feel like I'm stalking this thread..
Why am I stalking this ?? LOL. j/k j/k.
It's probably because I really want to know how this part 2 will turn out. :)

Anyways, I find it nice that the director wanted Anne. Who wouldn't? She was the original n'ek and mother in the first part, so why change the mother to be a different n'ek. This was a very memorable role of Anne for me, and was the first time I came to like Noom as well.. hehe.. but the ending was saddening... boohoo :( but I just loved how the movie was though..

Yoyo

sarNie Egg
the first part was most sad i think. i just watched a bit but my feel8ng is sad already. cheer anne for role. it must turn out best for anne.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah, if I were the writer, I would DESPERATELY WANT ANNE! If it's a sequel you can't change the nang'ek.