The Love Calculator

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
The Love Calculator

*We all know that a name can tell a lot about a person.
*Sometimes you'd like to know if a relationship with someone could work out.
The Love Calculator can calculate the probability of a successful relationship between two people.
*To find out what the chances for you and your dream partner are, just fill in both full names
(both first and last name) in the two text boxes below, and press Calculate

Love Calculator

Well my result w/ my honey Se7en was 82%.
:wub:

Na

sarNie Hatchling
Mines is:

Worrawech Danuwong
~
~
~
~
Nathalie Tanwanayayu

is
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

98%

isn't that cute?????? WOW :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Its Funny How I got a different result from kevin :wub: ------64 percent... I like mines better lolsss

Different Pecentage Same Thingy Mah gig ... lolss

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between (kevins real name) and (Tina's Name From her Birth Certificate) has a reasonable chance of working out, but on the other hand, it might not. Your relationship may suffer good and bad times. If things might not be working out as you would like them to, do not hesitate to talk about it with the person involved. Spend time together, talk with each other.

L

lalalek

LMFAO............ 28 %........that is sad as shit.........ohhh man no wonder nothing worked out, no lie too...this is so freaken funny and true too!!!! :lmao: :loool:

14%
Dr. Love thinks a relationship might work out between Sarath and _______, but the chance is very small. A successful relationship is possible, but you both have to work on it. Do not sit back and think that it will all work out fine, because it might not be working out the way you wanted it to. Spend as much time with each other as possible. Again, the chance of this relationship working out is very small, so even when you do work hard on it, it still might not work out.

Reagan

sarNie Adult
77 % Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Reagan ????????? and Thanchanok Ritthinaka has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean that you don't have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc.

I got 97% of a relationship with myself, now I wonder, lol

Reagan

sarNie Adult
ask him back? lol imagine that " hey wanan get back together, i did this calculation thing and its pretty high" lol

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
LOL ask him back, noooo. There were reasons why it didn't work in the 1st place.

Anyways I don't take it seriously. just for fun and laughs.

14%

Dr. Love thinks a relationship might work out between Sarath and ___, but the chance is very small. A successful relationship is possible, but you both have to work on it. Do not sit back and think that it will all work out fine, because it might not be working out the way you wanted it to. Spend as much time with each other as possible. Again, the chance of this relationship working out is very small, so even when you do work hard on it, it still might not work out.

-----
damn. different people but the same score.
crap love is not on my side. T_T

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

I got 10000000000000000000000000%

Dr. Love said you love your baby so much and you feel like you want the car right now.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
umm i mean, yeh, me too...i got 100% too!!! ha...ha...ha...forget the other number i put up before...i made that up...*ahem!*

lol