The Love Calculator

rakFong

sarNie Hatchling
mine is...

85 percent!

----WHY iS iT ALWAYS ME WHO GETS HURT?? HOW COME iTS SO HARD TO FORGET 'BOUT YOU??----

Liberty

sarNie Adult
lol My bf and I only got 12% (and we've been together 4 years).
OMG when I put in our full name, first, middle and last we got 1%! :lol:

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Mine is...

Love Calculator results:

These are the results of the calculations by Dr. Love:
**me** loves **my bf**

85 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between **me** and **my bf** has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean that you don't have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc.

;)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
My relationship with myself sucks 38%, no wonder i have no self esteem.

Ok im going to have a little fun here........

Weir and Pancake 19% - well then ummmm, not good news for them. :unsure:

Aum and Nat 71% - the horror, i don't like them together at all. :angry:

Brook and Kob 21% - :lol:

Songkran snd Aff 19% - this is too funny, i was just about to except the fact that they were dating. :lol:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Haha, so hilarious guys, geez TheGurlo22 is luckier than me, I tried Bie an i and only got a 32%, but here's the guy I know and i

[size="+4"]85 % [/size]

[size="+1"]Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Mai Xiong and Marshall Bell has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean that you don't have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc. [/size]

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Wow, I tried Ken P and Kimberly and here's what came out:

[size="+4"]86 % [/size]

[size="+1"]Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Kimberly Tiamsiri and Phupoom has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean that you don't have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc. [/size]