The Marriage "Ch29" 10.09.13 ENDING

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
The Marriage Ch26

Pitt looked down the hill waiting for any signs at all but still nothing. His feet munched under the snow and his body going cold. His blood rushing for any warm while he forced himself more just to find Veela. The clouds moved in more, they turn a dark shade of grey and the snow storm was coming in by fast. The snow beneath his feet was sticking and hard against his feet as he went along. They felt so nub his feet were making him slow down and with one slip he was slipping down the hill with a thrust to his butt he was sliding down the hill to nowhere.

He hit his head against something hard and soon his vision blur. He tried awakening from his undesirable soul that was going to lock him out and make his sleep under these circumstances. He shook himself awake and stood up, rushing and stomping all the snow that stuck to him like magnets. Pitt stuck out his first step and attempted to walk up the hill, his vision was that great either. His world spiral around like a drunken person. He couldn't walk straight nor comprehend where he was going until he fell face forward again and onto his knees. He then look carefully this time again, nearer and nearer he scrunch his eyes and there was his petite little wife unconscious and cover with snow. He rushed to her side and pushed and wipes the snow off her body and mostly off her pale skinned cheeks.

"Veela, wake up. Darling you need to wake up" Pitt pleaded but she simple refused to. Her body was cold as ice stuck and frozen for a thousand years. She was stiff and probably near to death. He had to do setting about it. He grip his whole weight up and forced his frozen feet into the snow, putting his hands under her weight he pulled her up into his arms bridal way and forced his aching feet to move up a hill that nearly broke his neck.

Pitt's breath grew raspy. He nearly fell again. His weight and Veela's where too much for his control. However sweating out here in this condition could kill him. His body heat wasn't getting any warmer if he sweat in a time like this instead he was getting colder and colder, leading to his body to adsorb the coldness in a way that dried his skin. In the process of which could really kill him if he froze because of sweating out here just because he was sweating. His sweat will freeze, his blood will get colder and colder enabling any blood flow which leads to the heart where his blood will stop beating slowly and then leading to his death in a un-painful way but in a process that will most likely shut his whole body down and make him suffer the loss of himself and his wife.
"You can do this." Pitt told himself and kept moving upward. His teeth stutter in a rapid speed he was getting the idea that maybe they should never do this again. It's too dangerous out here. "Note to self, never come skiing again. Deals with freezing to death and crazy women wanting to kill my wife." That he thought was funny for a bit until he almost drop his deadly almost wife if he didn't hurry up and get her into a warmer place. He then remember his phone he can call someone but that included putting Veela down and that he couldn't do because if he did he knew he wouldn't have the strength to carry her back up again. He was left to no choice but to hurry and walk up the stupid hill that broke his fall in the first place. But the more he walk the more the hill widen, his brain was getting confuse if he will ever make it or if he was lost out here. There was nothing but snow everywhere and soon the snow storm hit. The blizzard was washing them both into the deep snow but Pitt kept pushing. He minutes he took walking up that hill felt like forever but reaching that point made it worst, there was not a single building in sight. He was lost in the middle of nowhere, no I the middle of a snow storm that is going to kill them both if he didn't hurry up. He grip onto Veela more and sighed heavily before taking his last risk. Following his guts. He went straight ahead and never stop but the more he went he was losing all hope. Pitt was in the middle of nowhere and everyone out of his sight. His body finally had enough, his aching feet where giving up on him and he fell hard on his knees and Veela in his arms. So this was how he was going to die, he thought in a ill manner way before closing his eyes and almost blacking out he looked up once again and searching his surroundings. He then felt stupid of himself for giving up so easy and letting his guard down, there was a small cabin south of him. It took all his energy to get back up again and he lifts Veela up into his arms, he quickly tried his best to get there and slammed down the damn door. He took all his energy and finally when they got inside the cabin it was a small storage for wood. He sighed in relief and laid Veela down. He then quickly wanted to make a fire for the both of them. He tried however not very successful, he was a city man after all. But that didn't stop him, he took of his layer of clothing and piled them on top of his icy wife who nearly was in the freezing cold for more than an hour’s. He tried making the stupid fire again and again, swiping the two woods together in a furious speed that nearly broke his temper. He was not up to this but unless he wanted to survive this and not die in this weather he was going to make a fire. He was not leaving this place dead and that was for sure. He started over and over again, however he sudden felt even more stupid when he found a lighter sitting behind the door he slam through. He made the fire in no time and came back to Veela's side. He started to check on her. She was still freezing cold. Her pale cheeks and deadly eyes were close to the maximum level that crushed him. She were like a dead person already. It was because she her clothes were wet from all that snow and so was his. She was getting frozen with all the wetness. He was so stupid to not tho l of that first. He quickly got his clothes and settles them near the fire. He then helps change Veela into his clean shirt he was wearing which was warm and not wet. Then only thing he had left on was his jeans.

Pitt then sat beside of Veela and held her into his embraced. His body had settled down with heat and he held her so closed. Of course he was scared to lose her. He only prayed for her safe being and pleaded her to come back to him. Asking her to not leave him yet. Just telling her she was the best thing that ever happens to him. He was so happy that he had married her and no one else. He was happy he was able to be with her and after so many hours that had gone by he fell asleep holding his gorgeous wife in his arms.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u kiki love this update ! pls let yadech b safe, they so deserve each other after all they have gone thru, pitt loves veela sooo much ! hope veela will awaken, just like so many scenes in grgr, and give pitt all da love and strength to get them back to safety ! and pitt in just jeans holding veela is v sexy kiki !!! when u complete this ff ill read all over again cos its so good, da emotions r surreal ! TYVM kiki, wif appreciation !

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Sorry or the long wait. I know it's short but I need some time writing this FF

The Marriage Ch27

"Veela?" Pitt had simply shook her gently.

After he had awoken again, replacing the almost dying wood. He looked over at his wife again. She was warmer now but not enough. He had changed her again into the dry clothes and he, himself into his clothes. The storm had not been nearly over yet because the wind still blew in cold air.

He then once again attempted to awake her, "Veela." The desperation in his tone did not do him any good. He was so afraid of losing her.

Veela still breath the air he breathed and her heart pounded gently like his does but why did she not awake yet? He hugged her once more making her as warmest as he could. That he could only do at this moment in time. He waited a little longer and then the hits past once more. Nothing so far happen yet nor did the climate seem to change. He only check on her every time he awoken or watched her sleep so soundlessly.

Pitt watched the end of his phone dying on him. He couldn't contact anyone, could ask for any help at all but he was sure to stay at Veela's side till the end. He had left her once too many times alone. This was their second chance at love or was this their third time? He shook his head and realize what danger they both where in. The wood he had saved up was almost out and with the fire almost now gone he knew what the outcome was. They both where going to die in the freezing cold if help didn't come in time. But slowly as time had gone by his eyes started to shift down slowly. He fought it within himself to stay awake but he did not win this time. His lips turn icy blue as they tremble all together. His skin dry with coldness and pale skin he slowly drifted away into a dark sleep that slumber him. And with that he held onto Veela by his side and didn't let her free. Her head laid down on his shoulders like a dying couple would had wanted. They both where together and that was all that matter.

The darkness over took them. They didn't hear the sounds that surrounded them. The helicopters that flew down and landed nor did they hear the sirens that echoed smoothly along the thick snow. Nor did they hear the crying of a worried mother as she fainted seeing how her son and daughter in law had fallen deep in sleep. They didn't hear it at all, and with the sight of them made people wonder, were they dead or alive?

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks kiki all da time while reading i was holding my breath, so worried 4 pitt n veela ! love yr description how pitt showers his tender love 2 veela n his fear ... and finally help is here !!! so glad ! hope yadech r fine n their happily after !!! love this ff of yours kiki, thanks v much and of course its wif appreciation !!! 

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you na Kia! It's short but very well worth the wait! Update soon na, I also want to know if their alive or not, which I'm pretty sure the are, right????

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
lis94 said:
Nooooooo!!!!!! Y!?!?!?! Plz have them be ok plz!!!
LOL girl were hv u been??? Haha I miss ur comments hahaha always motivating me to write more hahaha but ofc we all r busy. Girl u got to check out my new FF Disastrious!! :) lol I'm kidding haha but u got to go follow the Rising Sun thread a lot of news go on there ja. :)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I'm sorry guys haven't gotten the time to update yet. Wil take some more time. School is coming up and alot of things so busy busy again. So pls bare with me until i hv time to update again. Thanks everyone in advance i will make the update long. :)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi kiki pls dun worry, know u r busy n wif school back again soon, take your time, no hurry, im always willing 2 wait ! take good care my dear kiki ! wif love key

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Omfg the way Nadech is so protective of his girl!!! It's so cute. I hope they are fine...in the cold!!!! OMG!!!! Chai and Seena are still cute. It's good seeing Chai finally being there for her again, he is having a family soon!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Thxs Kia. I loved the chapter, I'm so lost right now, since it been awhile since I've read this ff. jut skimming and scanning and re-reading this ff, and its like a drama. It's so great filled with passion, love, and hatred, jealousy. Very great ff with big and small words. A worth reading ff. if I become a thai drama director, I'm deff directing this ff, and I hope to have Yadech star in it. And if I can't have them star in here, I won't give up until I have them.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
fantastic_27 said:
Thxs Kia. I loved the chapter, I'm so lost right now, since it been awhile since I've read this ff. jut skimming and scanning and re-reading this ff, and its like a drama. It's so great filled with passion, love, and hatred, jealousy. Very great ff with big and small words. A worth reading ff. if I become a thai drama director, I'm deff directing this ff, and I hope to have Yadech star in it. And if I can't have them star in here, I won't give up until I have them.
hi fantastic ure so lovely n wonderful wif yr cmns, i love how u described kikis ff, its an awesome read ! i love it v much 2 ! hehe i 1 u 2 b da director cos u'll make sure yadech star in it ! kiki u'll b da producer ! love this ff v much, thanks kiki !

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Yo, everyone. Sorry for the very long wait. I hope u guys like this chapter so hopefully I can conclude the ending and finalize the outcome.
E-N-J-O-Y!!

The Marriage

Ch28

Blur. The darkness of a endless nightmare. The skies of a devils lair and the coldness from a icy cold snowing winter screams in pain. The lost of a love becomes a unwanted nightmare and the memories of a shatter souls becomes a living guilt.

Thunder roar across the deep sea ocean. Lighting flash across the city sky and the unwelcoming of danger, Zeus uses his wrath upon Mother Earth. The whistling of wind crushes into open windows and push against houses to dust. The darkness is consuming, with its black acid clouds moving across the sky. The rain pours like hammers falling out of skies. This is no place to stay. It is no longer welcoming.

People scream and people run. They cry and hold themselves tightly in place. They all but one understands of how a lost awaits them. Paining them into guilt, making them suffer from a tragic lost until the monitor of a beeping heart suddenly stops. Eyes upon eyes, faces pale as ice, the living of life sucks every living soul in a killing spree. The shock and massacre of a blooding vacation turns into one of the most unpredictable fates in history. Tears have fallen. Screams had taken its place and a weakly mother faces the unknown of death.

Everyone has to await from a oh mighty heaven to choose its choice, death it is or live life once more.

"Why aren't they waking up?" Pitt's mother cries into the shoulder of her husband. While he held's her tight and whispers to her, "everything's going to be alright dear."

"Why? It's been two hours already. They should be wide awake now. They should be awake." She spat once more. Her head squirms with unwanted thoughts. This wasn't going to be true. This has to be a living nightmare. She has to awake from this untrue reality.

"Mother, please everything's going to be alright." Seena says taking her mother arms. "There going to be alright." She echoes unsurely. Shaking her head in pain, she goes back to sit beside Chai.

"There going to be alright." Chai says reassuring Seena. But none of them really knew the answer. Freeze in that kind of blizzard and surviving it was most likely unknown sense they've been stuck in in for quiet a long time. It was like a hand made freezer in restaurants, when your stuck in it you won't be able to get out but freeze to death.

"I'm sure," Chai holds onto Seena's hand and hugs her tightly.

"The doctor." Her mother quickly decomposed herself before taking her steps nearer to the doctor. "My son and daughter in law, how are they?"

"They should be okay, their bodies are trying to recover from the cold shock that transpired inside of them. However, they might be in a coma for quiet sometime. Maybe it will only last a day but I would like to keep them here at least a couple days to make sure they are perfectly fine to take them back home. So don't worry too much there in safe hands."

"Can we go see them now?"

"Of course right after they are settles into their rooms."

"Where is this?" Pitt looked around his room. His head form a uncomfortable ached inside of his skull. The throbbing of a hammer to his head while he tried to shakes off the blueness from his eyes. He quickly took off all attaching needles and monitors from his hands and body before stepping on his two feet. They most likely didn't last him long. He fell and wobble. He couldn't even stand right but manage to get to his goal. His wife. Was she alright? Did she make it? Where was she? And why wasn't she in the same room he was? He walk past every awakening door to door, searching wildly for her until he reach the nurses counters.

"Do you know what room my wife is in?"

"Sir your suppose to be in your room." The nurse behind the desk answers but that only enrage him. Without any thought he grab the nurse by her suit and pull her over the desk.

"I don't care if I'm suppose to be in my room or not. I want to know what room she is in. So tell me now." He roar with vehemence as the echo of his voice reach the dark hallways that finally awoke the sleeping beauty.

Veela finally with shock, she heard his voice and awoken the sleeping beauty as she inhaled and breath before all life's force pushed her back into the darkness night that took her. Her eyelids closed and slowly her heart rate started slow down.

"What going on? Why is she....." Veela's mother was about to say before she panic searched around and suddenly yelled. "Call the doctor." She hit the alarm buttons for a nurse a doctor whoever can help her daughter. With rage panic everyone had to pull her back. "Someone please help her." She scream before shaking with coldness.

Pitt witness the doctors and nurse running down the hall passing him as he tried to reach towards the same door. His heart accelerated as his eyes full with empower he push past everyone as the doctors and nurses tried to take the situation at hand.

"Everyone out." The nurses says pushing back everyone in the room. "Out." And then suddenly, Pitt stood by his two feet as the nurse shut the door close right in his face. What was going to happen to his wife?

"Sai what are you doing here?"Veela talked to him. She stood in front of him and actually talk to him.

"I wanted to see you for the last time. Before I go. That's if you don't want to see me?" He says taking in her hands. "I missed you. I want to touch you and kiss you for the last time before I go back to reborn."

"You're finally leaving?"

"I can't stay and watch over you all the time. I have to move on, have to move on with my life."

"This is.....finally........goodbye?"

"Um. I guess you can say that." He says pushing her into a hug, "Sea Soul, seal soul we will love at the sea shore. Love is patient. Love is kind. Love is unselfish. Love is gesture. And mostly love is funny, fully happiness and a kind so rare. Love is us. Forever. Sea Soul." He says kissing her lips so pure. "I will always love you and will always remember. Goodbye Veela." He says hugging her tighter before he was gone.

"Where losing her." The nurse cried. "We're losing her." She yelled once more before they all gone silent. "We've lost her."

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Oh no!!!!!! You can't lose her you just can't...!!!!!!!! God is going to push get back down n live her life again with Nadech!!!!!!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi kiki hope u r v well, i miz u ! tyvm 4 this v well-written chap ! da weather description is depressing n chilling ! hope veela is fine, pitt will b devastated shd anything happen 2 his beloved wife ! v glad they're surrounded by loved 1s ! take yr time 4 da next update ill b waiting ! tc kiki, appreciate yr time n love this ff ! wif appreciation key ! HAK

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
The Marriage CH29

"What do you mean I've lost her?" Pitt grabbed the doctor by his collar. "What do you mean?"

"She's dead, I'm sorry for your lost."

"Dead, she can't be dead....it was just a little cold it won't hurt her. She's stronger than that. She won't leave me so easily. She wouldn't....." Pitts voice echoes loudly. His eyes coming to dullness, his breath narrow and a loud thumping of his heart suddenly starts to ache. 'This couldn't be' his mind yelled but all of nothing matter. He fell wobbling to the floor like a child. Defeated by death itself, anger roses inside of him. He couldn't loose his wife like this, he wouldn't let death cheat him this way.

"Doctor, we have a problem." The nurses says rushing to his side. "We need you back in the emergency room." And with that notice the doctor took off without a second thought, while the family shook together in sorrow.

Pitt sat helplessly for another hour, letting everything around him shut out, it was still such a shock to him. But once he started to hear the loud vibrations, the thumping of someone feet crossing those very halls rapidly, he automatically stood up and everything came back to its place. Her hears the cries of his mothers and fathers. The panic of others and their sorrows while he only focus on one particular person. The doctor.

He stood in front of Barry again. His eyes lower in disappointment for once he failed in his medical history. "I'm sorry to tell you this but I have not done my search thoroughly. Your wife has awaken and is fine. She gave us a little scared for awhile but she is as safe as new. You can go meet her now." With the news Pitt stood to the side speechless. He moved forward and looked back his family, still a mess but they can figured it out soon enough. Pitt started to run to his wife. He quickly wanted to crush down the door but figure he'll frighten her if he did, so he stopped decomposed himself in a nicer posture and stirred inside softly. His head down and he watched his two feet drag it's way in until he finally had the courage to look at her. He stared at her as if he never seen her before, she was as beautiful as new and he rapidly started to walk towards her and gave her a tight hug. He kissed her everywhere and for a long time did he not let her go at all.

"I've missed you. God, I've thought I've lost you." He said in quick breaths. "I've thought I've lost you." He repeated and hugged her even tighter.

"Who are you?" Veela said looking surprised. "Do I know you?"

Pitt looked at her, not understanding and left her side before he could run out again to find the doctor, Veela held onto his hand and smiled.

"Don't you dare try to run away again. Mrs. Barbie is finally out of our lives." Veela says again teasingly.

Relieved at his wife's teasing he let out a breath. "You dare tease me? I'm about to run out of oxygen because of you. I've been going crazy because of you."

"I'm sorry" she apologies and took her hands around his waist. "We still have a long time before you see me go." She smiled and laid her head against his chest. "We still have along time Pitt"

"This time were not going skiing again. Well go to clouds instead and have many kids. Live happily till were old age and watch our kids grow up. Well never going on vacation again."

"Not if I have anything to say about."

"Do you? I think not after the stuff that's happen."

"Whose going to stop me from going on vaca......" Veela said before Pitt kisses her.

"I like this better. You and me, for now." He whisper to her. "Just me and you. Let's not go into details for now. I think my head is fried from thinking."

Veela smiled and kissed him back. "Um. I like this position also." She ended as. Pitt sat beside of her and held her into his embraced.

While their families finally got the memo and rush to her side. Veelas mother criticized her and yelled at her for scaring her half to death as everyone laughed at there own outburst of emotions. And as for Maya she was gone and out of their lives for life. But for Sila, he still had a long way to go. Looks like he had his own problem to deal with after Pitt and Veela was finally together and happy there's no more Maya in their lives. He was in for a big one and this time, he might find divorce was not an option for him or was running away either..........

The End

Lol guys I hope you guys like the ending. Everyone's happy and safe and sound. I know it sounded like a rush but I'm never good at endings and I like this ending. Everyone lived happily except for Sila but well get to him another day. I hope u guys like it and thanks for an awesome journey with me. The marriage.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
tyvm kiki ! the marriage is a beautiful ff, love da ending doesnt drag n v sweet love moments! appreciate v much ur writing skills, efforts n time put in 4us 2 njoy, ure an amazing writer kiki! wif love key!