The Marriage Contract [R-RATED]

Katerine

Butterfly123
A/N: I haven’t written a story in ages so bear with me I need to get my focus :p but the story is planned out so hopefully this mean I won’t get writers block. It is R-Rated and if you read my other R-Rated FF you know I can get quite detailed… I will spoiler tag them so people don’t have to read it… but if I forget sorry! If anyone want to make me a poster feel free! PM me if you want to know a bit more about the story! Hope you Enjoy! First chapter will be up some time tomorrow ^_^
The Marriage Contract
Genre: has an element of comedy as well a revenge ;)

Starring:
Yaya Urassaya Sperbun​
Barry Nadech Kugimiy​

Taster:

“You do know blackmail is illegal in this country?”
A slow smile crossed his lips as he looked down at the girl, no woman she felt very much a woman to him, who tried to steal his wallet and the purse of the woman lying naked in the room next door. “Do you know theft is a much more serious crime?” feeling her shiver under his touch, he couldn’t help but lean closer, his lips nearly touching her ear he whispered “Do you know theft has a much longer sentence in this country? And I hear that the prison woman eat little girls alive.”
He felt her shudder, in fear or disgust he didn’t know but he was guessing he’s find out soon…

shengvang

sarNie Adult
WAITING FOR THIS!!! Rated R.....HUMMMMMM.... Even better!!! 5555
Ohhhh what am I doing to myself!

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Omgeeeee! A R-Rated of Yadech! Whaooo, I'm excited!
Lol, thanks for a taster! Seems interesting, and I can't wait for chapter 1 already.

Please update soon ka! :)