The Monsters Within: The Heart of Darkness (Volume 1)

cecilia

Staff member
The plot sounds disturbing and sad ... wishing all the best to your friend.   If you write one, I'll buy it in a heartbeat :)

sarN

sarNie Granny
well, that what i said too "it disturbing" . she said the heroin/hero are torment soul & the book is dark^^ I'm afraid to read it too but i want to support her & i already brought the book but haven't read it yet . She probably the most inspiring person i know b/c of all the thing she went turn & was able to pull her family together ( her brothers was in foster care ) . She want to help me write a book & she want to write the explicit scene HAHAHA ^^^ She an English teacher so i cant' say much on the topic *ahem* . Don't be surprise if I do have a novel out under her name ^^

sarN

sarNie Granny
Well, we talk about how $ex sell HAHAHA & she call me a " virgin " & I plead the 5th , therefore she want to write the explicit scene b/c an experience person will make it juicey √^^^

CTR

The Realist guy here period
sarN said:
By Dawnell Jacobs . She my friend   ^^^ please support her ! She will be on the Dee Armstorng show live at 12:00 noon on WLTZ channel 9 to discuss about her debut novel . You can buy her book at  http://www.amazon.com/Monsters-Within-Heart-Darkness/dp/069242024X/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1433722000&sr=1-1&keywords=The+Monsters+Within . She want to help me write a book tooo but idk hahaha  ( she a English teacher ^^ )

Can she help me in the future?  Not yet cuz I've just about 2/3 of the book done.  Plus, I have to do some revision and editing.  Though, we write different genre, I think her help would greatly help an inspiring writer like myself.  :)

sarN

sarNie Granny
Well, she run a publishing business I think she would help u . she a teacher . help is what they do , right ? when ever u ready just email me your work then I forward to her . she one of those born again Christian , strong believer in god & fate , she just like beachboy77 lolll

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
The title sounds fascinating and mysterious! Its like we all have a monster within us. keke