THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN OF THE YEAR

luvtik

sarNie Juvenile
thanks for sharing! i agree with the whole list of the most beautiful women of the year! they are all really pretty!

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
i have to say something about the "breasts" one. I cant believe they had that on...it's just weird. the best butt is probably a little more appropriate than breasts. anyway, i also think pancake is not exactly perfectly beautiful. she's alright but doesnt fit that category.

they're trying to give the spotlight to the younger generation, minus Noon (i think she belongs with the Ann T. genenration). Honestly, i think a lot more "older" actresses could beat some of these actresses.

felicity_magic

sarNie Egg
can someone tell me WHY pancake is even on there? she is definately not "perfect", no matter how people put it. Of course she's pretty, but not to the point where you call her beautiful. i think that noon and pinky best fit their own category, but 'Oops!' Magazine is sooooo wrong about saying that pancake is the prettiest. c'mon! i've never seen anyone with as pretty eyes as pinky, and she's also such a great actress...(but i'm just saying that cause pinky is like soooooo my FTA). noon's been voted with the sweetest face would be better than great hair even though she DOES have great hair. and guess what, i agree with some of the replies above - where's aum? she's like so pretty man! and as for poo, umm...she does have the looks but her talents are RUBBISH (sorry poo fans) but face the truth - pinky and noon so best fit their category.

pinky and noon all the way!

silky

sarNie Egg
Totally agree with ya Felicity.

I think Pancake is pretty, but abit overrated.. all the media emphasing on her looks. She has a great figure though..

Also was a bit dissapointed that they didn't have the older actresses there, was definitely expecting to see Aump P.

Would have been good if Ann T, Aom where mentioned.

Oh wells... :lmao:

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Besides Noon, they are all pretty "girls"...beautiful WOMEN should be considered the little older actress, like many ppl mentioned, Ann, Noon, Aump, etc...now they are "women". They should have titled it "Most Beatiful Girls" i guess....

somaly13

sarNie Egg
I would change a couple of things best Abs should go to katreeya english n best lips hands down should go to Aom Phiyada....just saying ^_^ but besides that everything else looks good.

somaly13

sarNie Egg
I would change a couple of things best Abs should go to katreeya english n best lips hands down should go to Aom Phiyada....just saying ^_^ but besides that everything else looks good.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I have to say that Poo and Pinky are hot!...dang I wish I had their body and looks...

The others are pretty too but Poo and Pinky look hot...:)