The most intense R scene?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm just curious, what's the most intense R scene you've watched? I don't particularly like R scenes, they are a bit disturbing, but oh well it's only for entertainment right? I've seen a fair amount of Thai lakorns and I must say the one with the most intense R scene(s) is Sawan Biang with Ken Theeradeth Wonpuapan and Anne Thongprasom; the scene in the pool!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
LOL Sawan Biang is the farthest i've seen so far haha i got to admit Ann and Ken did a great job at it haha. I will have to agree with you on that but i haven't seen one as good as Ann and Ken!! Well have to see in the future then :)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I have to said Kom Faek, Cee & Cheer "R scene" :bhehe: even thought it was an fake R scene that hold scene was so intents with the shouting and struggle it was exhausting to watch that scene play out. lol I couldn't even watch it :phew:

lime

sarNie Egg
I have to said Kom Faek, Cee & Cheer "R scene" :bhehe: even thought it was an fake R scene that hold scene was so intents with the shouting and struggle it was exhausting to watch that scene play out. lol I couldn't even watch it :phew:
i second that "r scene". it was kinky too cause kelly and his minion was peeping on them. LMAO!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'd like to add the R scene in Likit Kammatep. I don't like Smart, but he was pretty aggressive in that scene. He touched Anne's butt and he spread her legs! I was pretty shocked.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
i SECOND this !!!!
Johnny is the father of all R-p'ek lmao

BTW: it's not FAI RUK ARSOON -- it's MON RUK ARSOON
Hey, I want to see how he is! I've only heard about him, but have't seen any of his lakorns. Can anyone link those scenes from Nangfah Gub Satan and Fai Ruk Arsoon?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Hey, I want to see how he is! I've only heard about him, but have't seen any of his lakorns. Can anyone link those scenes from Nangfah Gub Satan and Fai Ruk Arsoon?
I made a thread for Rawr Scenes, there's a bunch here too http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/44196-rawr-scenes-in-lakorns/

Nang Fah Gub Satan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8otSkw2S-Q

cecilia

Staff member
Mon Rak Arsoon is here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCU0zoV_JRM

Johnny was so pervy in NAH KARK with Namfon Kullanant (He was a business tycoon in there - arrogant and a hot head)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
HOLY...that r scene for Nangfah Gub Satan is hella rough and disturbing! I guess it's much more realistic to what rape is though, because it's definitely not romantic. My eyes...0.0 They should just not have r scenes anymore...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^^Holly sh**. Johnny is the most evil pra'ek I've ever seen. Not only does Johnny play those roles, he looks like one too (of course we know he's not in real life). He is one scary actor. As of now, Nangfah Gub Satan has the most intense R scene I have ever watched. Poor Namfon, she really took a beating from Johnny during that scene.

I wasn't aware that there's already a "RAWR" thread hehe. What does "RAWR" stand for anyway? Rape And Will Rape? Haha jk jk.