She changed it to: Chae Yeon
Born: 10th Dec, 1978
Family: parents, 1 older brother
Height: 165 cm
Weigth: 49 kg
Blood type: O

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
Though she has many anti-fans, I really like her. She's funny on X-Man and Love Letter. Well, she's not really all that funny, it's just funny because they make fun of her on there, lol. She can take the jokes though and it doesn't seem to bother her all that much. Her "romance" with Lee Seung Gi is getting old. They keep going after each other, but then there's like no progress really between those two. They look really cute together though, despite the age difference.

Her music is also really catchy. I've had her songs "Two of Us" and "Only You" stuck in my head the last couple of days. Her newer song "Third Love" is also pretty catchy. She's also a great dancer! ^_^

kitkat

sarNie Elites
she's cute but i'm not that fan of her.. i just like her that's all... her fashion is awesome... very modern chic looking..

i wonder does anyone know all of her 3 albums in english??? because i got her albums but some of the tracks needed to be translated... i dislike having korean letter on it.. hopefully some of you would help me out.. thanks!

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
I love Cheayeon.. at first I admit I couldnt stand her much.. cause she seems to always fight with yoon eunhye on xman for KJK... and I always wonder why ahhalol no offense to KJK fans ahahha but I dont think he is that good looking...

anyways.. and than Cheayeon grew on me and I started liking her cause she is pretty funny.. like Jam said when they make fun of her age on the gameshows she just laughs is off and she pretty good herself at talking about people...

and I think she is pretty and can shake it.. yeah I like her songs it has really good beats to it ahha cause you know I have no idea what she's talking about ahhalol

yeah she have lots of anit.. and also have lots of fans.. so it goes both ways for her.. I think she is pretty cool though...

u-ph0rik

sarNie Egg
JaM said:
Though she has many anti-fans, I really like her. She's funny on X-Man and Love Letter. Well, she's not really all that funny, it's just funny because they make fun of her on there, lol. She can take the jokes though and it doesn't seem to bother her all that much. Her "romance" with Lee Seung Gi is getting old. They keep going after each other, but then there's like no progress really between those two. They look really cute together though, despite the age difference.

Her music is also really catchy. I've had her songs "Two of Us" and "Only You" stuck in my head the last couple of days. Her newer song "Third Love" is also pretty catchy. She's also a great dancer! ^_^
[post="108780"][/post]​
haha yeahh her romace with lee seung gi is getting oldd! i like her better with Lee MinWoo even though they didn`t really have romance together XD.

two of us and only you is always stucck in my head LOL i can never get it out. =p

kitkat said:
she's cute but i'm not that fan of her.. i just like her that's all... her fashion is awesome... very modern chic looking..

i wonder does anyone know all of her 3 albums in english??? because i got her albums but some of the tracks needed to be translated... i dislike having korean letter on it.. hopefully some of you would help me out.. thanks!
[post="108861"][/post]​
can you provide me the korean titles.. i`ll try translate it for you =)

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
I was justing watching Cheayeon on xman.. the newesr eps. she look so pretty... she doesnt really look her age... and she is pretty funny.. I wonder why she has so many anti? She seems pretty cool to me... ahhhhhhhhhhh watching the shows, I really need some subtitles.. ahahlol..

anyone have any latest news on her? I always wonder if she is seeing anyone? I mean she is pretty HOT she has to be taken or something???

u-ph0rik

sarNie Egg
^ i still needa DL the lastest xman out lol tony an and kangtaaa!! =p.. i got soo many things to DL LOL.

the latest news on her?? hmm... on yahoo.kr it said she hurt her ankle??... i don`t think she`s taken... on yashimanman or w.e it is called LOL.. it said her bf that she was dating in college died from drowning and she still can`t get over him.

do you guys know if she`s still in love letter?? i hvaen`t watch love letter in the longest time.. the latest one i ever dl was the one with that scary girl who liked ryan from paran. =p

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
u-ph0rik said:
^ i still needa DL the lastest xman out lol tony an and kangtaaa!! =p.. i got soo many things to DL LOL.

the latest news on her?? hmm... on yahoo.kr it said she hurt her ankle??... i don`t think she`s taken... on yashimanman or w.e it is called LOL.. it said her bf that she was dating in college died from drowning and she still can`t get over him.

do you guys know if she`s still in love letter?? i hvaen`t watch love letter in the longest time.. the latest one i ever dl was the one with that scary girl who liked ryan from paran. =p
[post="109404"][/post]​
ahhh...i havent watch da one with tony n kanta in it too
still dling

n i think she was in da loveletter with brian n dat evil grl....n LMAO brian n dat evil grl were couples n they gave chae yeon n lee seung ki evil looks :loool:

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
u-ph0rik said:
can you provide me the korean titles.. i`ll try translate it for you =)
[post="109357"][/post]​
:shocked: do you know korean? :shock: lol, sorry just wondering...

Anyways, kitkat Chae Yeon is still on LL. She's not in the Bali Special though, which I think is airing after next week's episode. There were pictures from the special posted up and there was this girl that looked like her, so everyone thought it was her. It was confirmed however, that it was another girl. FTTS is going to be on though! :D Sorry, off topic....talk about Chae Yeon only.. :ph34r:

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
Hey Upriok? yeah do you know korean? that so COOL if you do I'm jealous..

okay back to the topic.. I believe Cheayeon is still on LL.. she is on the most recent eps. with Sungmin, Tim, Ayumi, Tei etc. I cant wait to watch next week eps. of it.. even though the subs wont come out for a while but that okay.. I just want to know who pair up with who in the end.. ahah..

aww WOW.. that sad... it must have been hard for her.. having someone you care about die.. especially someone you really love.. oh is that why she is still single.. awwww... she so pretty though. I wonder who she is going to end up with.. I always laugh when she trys to go after KJK and KJK would mess around with her too but than when she brings up Yoon EunHye.. KJK would chose YEH.. I bet that was just for entertainment purpose cause YEH and Cheayeon are good friends...

Yeah I wish Cheayeon would be in the Bali special of LL.. it would be nice to have her on.. but no they had to have other girls haahlol

u-ph0rik

sarNie Egg
JaM said:
:shocked: do you know korean? :shock: lol, sorry just wondering...

[post="109476"][/post]​

thoyting said:
Hey Upriok? yeah do you know korean? that so COOL if you do I'm jealous..

[post="109926"][/post]​
ahn-nyong-ha-se-yo haha.. hmm.. what`s the ethnics that goes to this forum??

anywayss more news on chaeyeon.. she`s gonnnaa start actingggg!!! She showed up in a few eps in non-stop 5 but that dosen`t mean anything... LOL

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
hahah did u just say Hello to us in korean or something hahaLOL.. well in this fourm you have all the asian ethics hahahalol.. we are diverse.. mix of every asian culture ahahlol.. we love every different types of asian celebrities.. even though we dont understand their language.. but there one language that we all understand and that english ahahalOL...

oh so now Cheayeon going to become an actress.. but isnt Korea not to fond of singers becoming actors or actors becoming singer... they find it odd or something..

u-ph0rik

sarNie Egg
^^ haha yes indeed.. hello/how are you.. or it can be bothh =p

no in korea it is pretty common when singers become actors/actress... like Junjin,minwoo,Bi(rain),eric,dongwan,Mc mong, etc are singers/rapper becoming actors.. the only actress i know that became a singer was ha ji won O_O her homerun song..no comment LOL.

i hope ChaeYeon acts in a drama then a movie.. and that she`s the leading actress or the 2nd leading actress.. i just hope she dosen`t get the bitchy/snobby role.

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^i don't think so...there are many crossovers singers and actors and they are really popular too (ex: Bi ^_^)

So, u-ph0rik...you are Korean? Lol, I don't think there are many Koreans people on here. The majority of the people here has some origin in Southeast Asia (probably because this is mainly a forum for Thai lakorn/entertainment). But as thoyting said, we all love entertainment from the many parts of Asia.

Chae Yeon is really pretty and seem looks like she can act. I think she would make a great actress! Keep us updated on her acting info because I would like to see her movie (or is it a TV series?) :D

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
ahah oh.. i remember reading somewhere.. where Korean usually perfer for actors to stay acting and singers to stay singer.. i mean i know crossover happens but they dont perfer it that way...

anyways.. thanks Upriok for updating us with Cheayoen stuff.. as you can see we suck at getting information ahahlol cause we really dont know korean ahahlol.. we just love their entertainment ahahlol

yeah I love cheayeon and would love to see her act.. i hope she dont get the snobby role either cause they it will make more people not like her hahalol.. but her looks do fit the role.. cause I see many series and the snobby girls looks better than the main girl sometimes ahahlo.. and Cheayeon do have that sexy snobby look.. i bet she can protray the charcter very well haahlol...

ahah yeah its nice to have someone who can understand korean around ahhalol.. maybe you can help us translate some other shows ahahLOL

u-ph0rik

sarNie Egg
JaM said:
^i don't think so...there are many crossovers singers and actors and they are really popular too (ex: Bi ^_^)

So, u-ph0rik...you are Korean? Lol, I don't think there are many Koreans people on here. The majority of the people here has some origin in Southeast Asia (probably because this is mainly a forum for Thai lakorn/entertainment). But as thoyting said, we all love entertainment from the many parts of Asia.

Chae Yeon is really pretty and seem looks like she can act. I think she would make a great actress! Keep us updated on her acting info because I would like to see her movie (or is it a TV series?) :D
[post="110073"][/post]​
ah ni o LOL.

i will sure keep you guys updateddd on CY stufff. =p

thoyting said:
ahah oh.. i remember reading somewhere.. where Korean usually perfer for actors to stay acting and singers to stay singer.. i mean i know crossover happens but they dont perfer it that way...

anyways.. thanks Upriok for updating us with Cheayoen stuff.. as you can see we suck at getting information ahahlol cause we really dont know korean ahahlol.. we just love their entertainment ahahlol

yeah I love cheayeon and would love to see her act.. i hope she dont get the snobby role either cause they it will make more people not like her hahalol.. but her looks do fit the role.. cause I see many series and the snobby girls looks better than the main girl sometimes ahahlo.. and Cheayeon do have that sexy snobby look.. i bet she can protray the charcter very well haahlol...

ahah yeah its nice to have someone who can understand korean around ahhalol.. maybe you can help us translate some other shows ahahLOL
[post="110422"][/post]​
LOL my koreaann is verry badd.. LMAO

CY and PKL

BSG and CY

CY and Teii

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^Haha, Tei and Chae Yeon...those two are cute. Sheesh...Chae Yeon has so many romances...Kim Jong Kook, Tei, Lee Seung Gi...Park Myung Soo :lol: I don't know if he counts because it's just a one-sided love story. :D Along with HaHa too. LOL, it's all fun and game though...and it keeps the shows interesting ^_^