The PCD Presents Girlicious

ling

sarNie Hatchling
I know the girls from last season were so much better. I was hopping the asian girl would win from last season. This seasons' girls aren't all that and some can't hardly sing.

It plays on Mondays 8pm eastern 9pm central

I agree. Nathalie needs to go. :lol: Man. I've never seen a cattier girl on TV before.

The girls don't seem to be as good as the ones last season esp. after Melissa Reyes, although the girl w/ the long red/orangish hair seems pretty good. So far, last season's was a lot better. This one all the girls just seem to fight. -_-

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
They fight to bring in ratings. Melissa Reyes should of won I think it was rigged

cecilia

Staff member
man, NATALIE is so FAKE !!! she sound stingy and look stingy and thinks she's all that .. blah blah ..
she's gorgeous looking at all but with a heart like that. she won't get along with the other girls :: its' all about her ..
if this is a solo career then perhaps.she's right to be all like this but it's a 3 girls group .. she needs to learn how to share ^^

fun

Expired Sarnie
so sad i dont even know the girls name... watch a few minutes of each episode. lol.

Babyt

sarNie Elites
i wouldnt be surprised if there was a twist to this group..like at the end, robin will probably announced that melissa r n chelsea is the lead in the group..lol

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. one of the girl kindda look like melissa r with those dark makeup on .. i think her name is CHARLY .. something like that.

i still find NATALIE too full of herself ..

ling

sarNie Hatchling
they should have taken the girl who wanted to go home out. Hey she said she gave up and didn't want to be there. Why give her a chance that someone else could have used? So lame!
The fat chick should have been sent home she wanted to go home....it's not fair to the ones who wanted to stay. The red head should have stayed in her place.

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
i saw the re-run last night. gawd so much drama up in there it's crazy! yea i know that girl should have been sent home - she really doesn't seem like she's so into it. it seems she does everything effortlessly.

ling

sarNie Hatchling
I got tired of this show but i had the chance to see the last episode which was today and i gotta say I love their single...it was HOTTTT!!! :p

Instead of making it 3 girls they got 4!!! Wow.....glad i got to see the last episode. I like their single, got a nice beat to it.

bee1210

sarNie Egg
yea i saw the last episode and if i was the girl who went home.........i be sooooo pisssss offf because instead of three girl in girlicious there is four.....and i was the only one who didn't make it................but anywayz the mv was hot!

cecilia

Staff member
bleh. is it me or natalie is so fake? =/
hi5* i never like her and christina.
she's fake and christina needs improvement.
the single ... LIKE me have a nice beat to it and it's good but STUPID SHIT isn't so good..
and oh, they are so SLUTTY GIRLICIOUS in their STUPID SHIT mv :loool:
i only like LIKE ME mv b/c it was not all over and the boxing ring have a nice feel to it.
oh yeah, plus in STUPID SHIT, NATALIE sing most of it and her voice suck in that song.

is it just me or TIFFANY'S voice sound like DAWN from DANITY KANE. --actually, they sound like DANITY KANE at times too LOl

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think the best voice in the group is Nicole. I think the only reason why they left Natalie in is because she's good and kissing ass and she looks good because throughout the whole season she improved only in like what the last two episodes when it came to her voice. There is also something about her that tells me that she is so fake..... And I hate her facial expression when she's worried and etc... honestly I think she should have gotten eliminated either from the beginning but if not that then when she walked out on the producer in that one episode because that already shows that she isn't gonna be able to get along well with anyone =.= I hope her career sinks and I hope Nicole makes it as a solo artist.

ling

sarNie Hatchling
Nicole is the white girl right? I think she looks ALOT like hilary duff. Don't cha?
Natalie is fake but you know that's how they want it..........you gotta have that one diva in the group. I still don't like her but she's doing her thing.
I thought she was so slutty for her solo performance last night. Like she was trying way too hard to be sexy and it looked slutty.
Like you i love Nicole's voice.