The Real Sorrow - Ch. 6 posted 06-10-09

Babyt

sarNie Elites
the first 3 part is very fast pace, i'm gonna try to go more into dept with the story now..lloll hopefully it'll still be a short story then...

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
OMB! They missed each other twice! Yes, fate is cruel! The story is soo sad so far! Made me wanna cry when reading it. What's going to happen now?! I hope they'll meet each other soon!!​

Babyt

sarNie Elites
“That day that I left was very heart wrenching for me. I didn’t want to leave her, but I knew I had too. My father wanted my back and he was the only family that I have left, even though Uncle Tawan loved me as a part of his family, I knew it wouldn’t be the same, he was not my blood. When I saw her cry that day, I didn’t know what to do. I fell in love with her at the age of 15, I know it’s young, but I knew she was the one…”

2 years later…

A man in a very expensive Gucci suit walked into the Tawan Farm, hoping that he will find someone there where he can ask some questions. It took awhile and there was no one in sight, he knocked on the door to the house, but no one answered. He finally had the guts to walk to the farm area where there were plenty of beautiful orange trees around the acre of lands. Finally, he spotted some workers and went up to them.

“Excuse me Mister.” He asked.

“Yes, how can I help you?” a dark man asked.

“I was wondering where I can find the owner of this farm”

“You’re looking at him, my name is Buntong” he said as he looked at the rather handsome man in front of him, his face changed into curiosity.

“Oh, I thought the owner was a man name Tawan Wongsawan?”

“Tawan Wongsawan was the owner here, but not anymore.”

“How come? I thought he loved this farm.” The young man asked.

“He did, but after that tragic incident”

“What incident?” he asked frantic.

“His daughter, Nong Nuch. She died under that orange tree” Buntong explained as he pointed to where one of the trees was in the middle of the field, “a worker found her in the middle of the night, unconscious, and the rest was what I told you.”

“Thanks, I’ll be going now.”

“Wait, and who are you and why are you looking for Tawan” Buntong asked, but the man just walked away with his face down looking at the ground.

The young man walked away with one hand on his heart. It was breaking and there was nothing in this world that can mend it. Tears flowed down endlessly. He walked to where his driver was waiting for him and entered the black BMW. The driver looked through the rear view mirror to see that his young master was crying, the young master held onto the necklace that he was wearing, the driver did not dare to ask any questions for the young master will only yell at him for being nosy.

“I’m too late. WHY!!! Why is fate so cruel to me?!!! She was supposed to wait for me and you took her away. It’s all my fault, if I did not leave her” He thought to himself, “I promise my love, there will be no one else in my life. I will find you once again and be with you, be it in heaven”

2 years later….

Many reporters were standing outside where brand new hotel was having their grand-opening. They stood behind the ropes where there were many securities keeping them from entering. All they can see is the red carpet laid before them that led into the hotel itself. Many high ranked officials and high status people were being dropped off in their most luxurious cars and were walking towards the hotel on the red carpet. Many famous stars too were attending the grand ceremony.

“Hi, this is Patcha with the Ch.7 news live at the grand-opening of this new hotel. The DH group, a multi-billionaire company that owned many hotels and resorts throughout Asia was having a grand opening of their new hotel right here in Bangkok, Thailand. This company is big and very famous throughout Asia and they have finally decided to build this grand hotel here, no one has seen the actual owner of this hotel, but rumors have it that he is a young single bachelor. Many people are waiting for his presence here tonight..And this should be him right now” the reporter said as everyone turned to the black limousine that was rolling in. The security that was there opened the door and a man in a black suit stepped out. Camera lights were flashing…and to their surprised another man in a white suite with a champagne color vest walked out also. The two looked at each other and the man in the black jester for the one in the white to walk in first. As they walked on the red carpet, nothing but camera lights were flashing in their eyes, reporters on both sides of the ropes were shouting out questions and were trying to get them for an interview. As the two men walked inside the building, an announcer came to tell the reporters that they are welcome to enter the conference room where all their questions can be answered. The reporters rushed by and seated themselves on the chairs located in the conference room. After a moment, both men in black and white entered the stage and seated themselves down.

“DH Group is a big company, why did your company decide to do business in Thailand now?” One reporter asked.

“Well, we would like to expand our company worldwide, and Thailand is a booming tourist country.” The man in white said.

“Will you be having your headquarters here in Bangkok or will it be operated from elsewhere?” Reporter #2 asked.

“Well, as some or all of you may know, our main headquarters is located in Korea, but all business handling in this hotel will be here. We along with the main headquarters will contact each other monthly.” The man in black answered.

“So there’s rumors that there is only one heir to the DH Group, and rumors has it that he is very mysterious. No one knows who or how he looks like? May we ask which one are you?” Another reported asked as both men smile.

“Unfortunately, our President of DH Group cannot be here today for he has business elsewhere, but I’ll be more than happy to answer anymore questions about this matter of business only. Oh silly me, let me introduce myself, I am Kim Bum, DH Group’s vice-president.” The man in the white suit finally said as there were murmurs among the reporters.

All the reporters were going through their source of information, talking through their earpiece to their headquarters to find out any information on this Kim Bum. They were curious on why the President was so mysterious, there was nothing on him. No picture, no name, and no story. Now they had to focus on this Kim Bum for he is their only source to get closer to finding out who the President and heir to the DH Group.

“Mr. Kim Bum, what is your relations to a Mr. Kim Dong-Wook, the DH Group family lawyer?” the reporter asked.

“Well he is my father”

“So does that mean you are close to the President himself?”

“As a matter of fact, I am” Kim Bum answered.

“Is there a reason why the President is not here, seeing that you are close to him, can you please tell us the reason why he never shows up anywhere?” another one asked.

“Well that is a matter of personal reasons.” Kim Bum answered with a smile on his face.

“I think that is all the time we have for today, there is a party that Mr. Kim must attend. Thank you and have a nice day” the man in the black suit said and led Kim Bum out of the conference room.

“Wow, I’m glad that was over with, so many questions about the President and so little answers to it” Kim Bum said. “Thanks for getting me out of there Aum.”

“No problem, that’s what I’m here for. I am the Manager here afterall, it’s the most I can do. I just don’t know why Mr. President keeps himself so mysterious.”

Kim Bum looked at Aum and just smile, “That’s just how he is, he doesn’t like the attention”

I've been drooling over Kim Bum in Boys Before FLowers, just love his smile...such a hottie too!

Babyt

sarNie Elites
Chapter 5:

Hundreds and thousands of people enter and leave the Bangkok International Airport each day, Aum stood there at the arrival area waiting for his special someone. He kept looking at his watch to check if it was time for the plane to arrive yet and as he looked at the screen, the plane that she was on had already landed. He waited and saw people coming out of the doors, people running to embrace their lovers and family, but she was nowhere to be found. “Where on earth is she?” he whispered to himself as there was a tap on his shoulder, he turned to face the person that he has been waiting for...

“Noon, you’re here? I thought your plane just landed, how come you’re already out here?” Aum asked.

“Well, I took another plane that landed like an hour before, so I’ve been waiting for you instead. So SURPRISE!” Noon said.

“Always the little jokester huh.” Aum said as he took her bags and led her to the awaiting car.

On the ride back to Aum’s house, the two talked about many things, catching up.

“So how have my little cousin doing, how are you feeling?” Aum asked.

“I’m fine P’Aum, how come people always ask me that.” Noon said annoyed.

“Okay, okay. How’s the shop over there?”

“It’s doing excellent, but I wanted to do something new.”

“Does Uncle know you’re here?”

“Uh….kind of”

“KIND OF! Do you know how much trouble you and I will get if he finds out?”

“It’s fine, he thinks I’m going to relax on the beach in Hawaii”

“Noon, you are so going to me in trouble.”

Aum and Noon arrived at Aum’s house and she got herself acquainted in the room that he had prepared for her. Noon lay on the bed and soon drifted off to sleep. It seemed like she has not slept for hours, because she did not wake even to Aum’s voice and tapping. Seeing that she must have been tired from the flight, he left Noon to sleep. He also wrote her a note saying that he will be at work and if anything, she can give him a call either at the office or on his cell phone. Aum wrote down the numbers and left. Noon suddenly woke up from a bad dream, sweating. She woke feeling very queasy and dizzy so she took some pills that she had packed with her and laid back down. She looked around the room and saw that there was a piece of paper by her bedside, she picked it up and read it with a smile.

Aum was sitting in his office doing some paperwork when Kim Bum came into his office. They were talking about hiring a new assistant and Kim Bum wanted to know if Aum can take care of the situation and get one. Aum told him that he will take care of it. Kim Bum then invited Aum to dinner, only for it to be rejected because he had to go back home and take care of his cousin.

“Cousin, since when did you have a cousin?” Kim Bum asked.

“Since forever, she’s visiting from New York”

“Oh, she eh, is she cute?”

“She is, but she’s not available dude.” Aum said with a smile as Kim Bum chuckled and said his byes and left the office.

Aum arrive back home with dinner and the two ate as they talked some more about what was going on with their lives. Noon told him that the flower shop that they have back in New York was getting quite famous, many customers come in daily and many businesses always hire them to do their flower arrangements. Aum told her that he has been busy with the hotel and he also told him that they were also looking for a new assistant. Noon heard it and begged him for the job, but he informed her that it was not him that is picking. He would need to schedule an interview for her, but he did not want her to do it because it means that there will be a lot of hard work, something that will be too much for her to handle.

“Please P’Aum, I really need something different, I did graduate in Business and Finance about 4 years ago, even though I haven’t done anything but manage the flower shop, I know I can do this.” Noon pleded.

“But, you’re sic…” Aum wanted to say, but was cut off by Noon.

“But nothing, get me an interview.” Noon said as Aum finally gave in.

The following days, Noon waited to hear from Aum about whether or not she as given an interview. Frustrated with all the waiting, Noon decided to go to the hotel and check out some things for herself. She used the excuse that she was Aum’s cousin with the receptionist to get to the top floor where all the corporate offices were. She was walking when she enter the waiting room where there were many people seated there, waiting for an interview. She observed everyone when everyone looked up at the sound of someone yelling in the office, a moment later, a woman ran out of the office in tears and she saw a man come out of the office announcing that all interviews were cancel for the day. People were murmurings because they have been waiting for quite a while for the interview and now they were left with nothing but to had back home and wait for another call back. Noon then began to walk to find Aum’s office when she bumped into someone.

“Oh sorry.” Noon said as she looked at the man who she had bumped into.

“Sorry, are you an employee here?” the man said as he gazed at her beautiful features.

“No.”

“Then what are you doing here, no one is allowed up here unless they are an employee.”

“Uh, I’m looking for Aum Atichart’s”

“And who are….” The man said when Aum came walking.

“P’Aum ka!” Noon exclaimed.

“Noon, what on earth are you doing here?”

“Looking for you. I was bored at home so I can here and I bumped into his man.”

“Hey Aum, who’s this? Girlfriend?”

“No, this is my cousin Noon. Noon this is the vice President, Kim Bum.”

“Nice to meet you” Kim Bum said as he extended his hand for a shake, but Noon only wai him instead.

Aum excused himself from Kim Bum and dragged Noon into his office. He was furious at Noon for coming to the hotel unannounced. Noon confess that she was there because she waited too long, she was bored at home and she wanted to find something to do. Noon asked if whether or not, she can get the interview so Aum finally made a phone call and Noon looked at him as he saw him nodding. After he hung up, Aum informed Noon that it might not be the best time because it looks like the interviews did not go well today, but Noon insisted that she can do it since she was already here. Aum finally made another phone call and through the conversation, she heard Aum trying to make this interview happen. Aum then finally hung up and led Noon back to the area where there were those waiting for the interviews who left with disappointment.

“I’m doing an interview with whoever is in that office.” Noon said.

“Yea, why.”

“Because I just saw one girl running out of there crying”

“I told you it’s not easy, are you sure you are up for it?” Aum asked.

“Yes. I can handle anything.”

With that Aum told the receptionist that the last interview for the day is here. The middle age woman made a phone call and told Aum, “Mr. Atichart, Mr. Henney will see you now.”

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
hmmm..... I'm a little confused now... who are kim bum and aum?? what happened to kob and dennis?? or did you just changed their names? So kob is dead, and kim bum is dennis, and he will fall in love with noon instead?? *scratches head*

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
hmmm..... I'm a little confused now... who are kim bum and aum?? what happened to kob and dennis?? or did you just changed their names? So kob is dead, and kim bum is dennis, and he will fall in love with noon instead?? *scratches head*
She added a few more characters, and changed some too. Kob died, but her name became Nuch. Kim Bum and Aum were added along with Noon. Aum is Noon's cousin and Kim Bum works with Dennis and Aum.

Babyt

sarNie Elites
nno kob didnt die...i just change the character...1st kob was the nang'ek but i decided that noon is better choice for the character so i changed the ne'k from kob to noon...therefore Nong Nuch (kob, when i first started the story) is Noon all grown up (i just gave it away, cuz i wanted you guys to wonder what happened to Nong Nuch)...i hope u guys get it...if you went back to ch1..the names are all changed, but its still the same character wise...

Babyt

sarNie Elites
ohh I get it now.. she left her old life at the farm behind .. and covered it up with a fake death?? :D
yea but there's a reason to the whole story...but you'll just have to wait to see what happened...lol kekekkee

sorry if i confused you guys...at first i wanted to put kob in the story, but then all my stories have kob as the nang'ek so i figured i'd write with someone different

Babyt

sarNie Elites
chapter 6 should be up soon...i'm trying to finish this in 10 chapters..lol sorry for lagging, been busy with finals!

Babyt

sarNie Elites
CH. 6

DH Corporation…

The man in the black suit stood there behind his gigantic desk made out of the finest wood, looking out the huge glass windows that surrounded the office. The view of Bangkok was mesmerizing from where his office was located. Aum stood there with a very nervous Noon waiting for the man to say something, but it seem like he was in his own world with his hand clasp behind his back. Noon stared at his figure, tall and muscularly build, but she wonders if his face matched his figure. He sure knows his style because he was dressed in the finest Gucci suit that complimented his body. After a while he finally spoke, his tone harsh.

“I told you, no more interviews. The ones I saw today were all useless.” He said as he turned around, slowly. His eyes went straight to the slim woman standing next to Aum, there was a sparkle in her eyes and for a moment, the two stood there staring at each other. It was like time froze and the only ones in the room was them two. “She seems so familiar” he said to himself quietly.

“I know Mr. President, but…” Aum said and was cut off

“And I also told everyone here. I DO NOT WANT A FEMALE ASSISTANT!!!” he shouted as he bang his fist loudly on his desk causing Noon to jump a bit and that statement also triggered Noon's mouth to argue back this nonsense.

“Why not? What is wrong with having a female work for you?” Noon asked as Aum nudged her from behind.

“I know Daniel, but just give my cousin a chance. She’s really smart, graduated top of her class” Aum explained.

“Is that so. So you think you can handle this job? Handle me?” Daniel smirked at Noon.

“Why not. You can't be that much of a monster, are you?” Noon said.

“Monster, no one has ever dared to talk to me in that tone yet alone call me a monster. Now listen, I don’t like working with females.”

“Why, are you gay or something Mr.”

“GAY! How dare you call me that!” Daniel yelled.

“Look MR. or should I call you MISS. Females can do anything that you sexist males can”

“Are you challenging me?” Daniel asked.

“Y…” Noon was about to say, but was stop by Aum who has been standing there listening to the two argue. He has never seen Daniel argue with anyone besides his workers, yet alone with a girl.

“Daniel, buddy Don’t mind her, she IS really smart for someone with such a big mouth.” Aum said. “How about this, let her try out the job for a month, if you don’t like it, then fire her.” Aum said.

“Well then, are you up for the challenge Miss…”

“Noon, Noon Woranuch” Noon said.

“Then let the game begin.”

Daniel informed Aum that he wil accept Noon, but she will have only a month and if he does not like her work then she will be fired. Daniel went on talking about the times that he wants her in the office. As he was talking, he couldn't stop taking his eyes off her, something about her eyes just make his heart beat faster, to him, she seem so familar yet he couldn't get the picture of who she was familar to into his head. As Noon sat on the chair listening to this Mr. President talk on and on, she too kept her eyes locked into his. To her, something was making her heart beat faster than normal. She just brush it off as nerves. Before Aum and Noon left the office after being excused by Daniel something made Daniel shout for Noon to stop, "You actually look really familar to me" Daniel told her.

"Sure I do Mister, see you tomorrow and I'll show you what a woman can do" Noon said sarcastically before walking out.

"Fisty..we'll see about that Noon Woranuch!" Daniel said.

Noon was so excited for the job, she was determine to prove to this Daniel Henney guy wrong. Just because she was a girl does not mean that she can not handle the work. "He totally must be GAY" Noon thought to herself. Aum in the other hand was more worried than happy for Noon, he knew actually what kind of person Daniel was. All the years that he had known him, never once did he ever seen him smile. He is an awesome worker, but he never knew so much about his personal life nor had he seen him with any girl. Once Aum really thought that this boss and friend of his was gay, but Kim Bum informed him that Daniel Henney is 100% straight, it was just that he just don't have any time for and distractions and because his eyes are set on only one girl in his life and that girl is someone he does not like to talk about and to him, even though he will never get to see that person ever again, she is the only one for him.

***Bangkok International Airport***

She stepped out the sliding door and into the busy street outside the Bangkok airport. She stood there looking around, not knowing how she was going to find her way around. All she can see the people coming and leaving with their love ones, yet she was standing there alone like a lost child in an unknown environment. She has never been to Thailand since she was really young and coming back today, everything have changed greatly.

“Now how am I going to find her!” she muttered to herself and raised her hand to hailed a cab.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
ahhhh why did you stop there? I wonder who that girl is at the end. LOL Noon thought that Daniel is gay. OOoOo I like the challenge :D

nkaujlie

sarNie Egg
i still can't believe that they missed each other, and Daniel thinks that she is dead when she is going to be his secretary and his heart is telling him something...

can't wait for more, please update soon