The Rules of Love

The Rules of Love
"she did a terrible thing. she double crossed him. and now he wants revenge. a rule of love for him is to never double cross him."

Genre
Drama | Romance

Characters
Aum Athichart as Kongdej Singhara
Aff Taksaorn as Rattana Petchsee
Pinky Savika as Tasnee Singhara
Cee Siwat as Dr. Kavin Siamrath

Chapter 1
A man in a black suit walked. "Hello, Kongdej. Busy?"

Kongdej turned, his eyes flaring. "Yes, can't you see?"

The man dragged a chair from the coffee table in Kongdej's room and placed it right next to the office table. "I just came-"

"Came what, to annoy me? Don't you see that I am working?"

The man tried to continue his speech. "You sister..."

Kongdej's eyes were wide. "Tasnee? What's wrong with her?"

The man smiled. He finally got Kongdej's attention. "Well..."

"WHAT IS IT?" Kongdej demanded, raising an eyebrow. "Is she okay?"

The man shook his head. "Remember that man that you said for her to break up with?"

Kongdej nodded, a chill running up his spine. "...and?"

"Well, he kind of..."

"Kind of what?" Kongdej asked, frightened.

The man shifted to one side and turned, dismissing Kongdej's assistant in a wave of a hand. "When she told him about the break up and used the excuse that she had another man, he repeated that his rule of love was that no one would ever double cross him, and that whoever does will face a horrible death. He even showed Khun Tasnee pictures of his late victims."

Kongdej sighed, picking up the phone and dismissing his bodyguard. "Go."

The man nodded and left for the door.

Kongdej dialed his sister's number by heart.

Some seconds later, she picked up. "Hello?" she asked, dreary and delussional.

"Tasnee?" Kongdej asked, unsure if the voice he heard was his sister's.

"Yes, it's me," she replied, a tear dripping down from her left eye.

"Are you okay, Tasnee? Where is he? I will go there and kill him!"

Tasnee shook her head. "Please, don't. I don't want anything to do with him ever again."

"I'm not going to let some man do this to my only sister!"

"P'Kong, it's no use. His bodyguards will not let you close to him. At the mention of our lastname, they will send you to jail."

Kongdej pondered. "Jail?"

"Yes, jail. He's too powerful." She stopped, then added: "He is, trust me."

"Ok, fine then. If you are a coward-" he stopped when he heard his little sister cry. "Tasnee?"

"Yes?" she asked, trying to force herself to stop crying.

"I'll be right there, ok? See you in 20 minutes." With that, he pressed the end call button and signaled for his secretary to come back in.

"Yes, Khun Kongdej?"

"I'm going to go early today, ok? There is nothing that is really important, is there?"

His secretary shook her head. "Nope, Khun Kongdej."

"Good." With that, Kongdej raced from the 25th floor down to the 2st. He grabbed his cellphone from the repairing counter and the raced down another floor onto the 1st floor. Looking back and forth, he tried to find his driver.

Some seconds later, Sak, his driver, came running towards Kongdej. "Yes?" Sak asked, raising an eyebrow after checking his watch.

"Home, NOW."

Sak nodded, walking to the car.

----------------------

Haha, I'm so bored right about now. This is a new story, I don't know...so bored right now I guess.

Chapter 2
When he arrived home, Kongdej hurried upstairs and into his sister's bedroom.

As soon as her brother opened the door, Tasnee looked up. She was so happy it was her brother that she ran towards him.

He welcomed his sister into open arms and hugged Tasnee, whispering: "Tasnee, don't be afraid; your big brother is here now."

Tasnee looked up to her brother's face, smiling. "P'Kong, you came!"

"Of course, Tasnee. Now, tell me all about it."

Tasnee looked away. "Are you sure you have time? Did you skip a meeting? Are the board of trustees following you?"

Kongdej brought his fingers up to his sister's lips. "Hush, and slow down too!"

She smiled. "Well, did you?"

"No, no. Is it so amazing for a big brother to spend some time with his beautiful little sister?"

Tasnee blushed, smiling at the same time.

At that very moment, there was a knock on the door.

"Come in..." Tasnee said, smiling.

A short woman walked in, carrying a small platter of frult. She uttered surprisingly when she saw Kongdej. "Khun Kongdej..."

"Yes, Pah Norm. I came to look after my little sister."

"Good, good. And tell your little sister not to worry too, okay?"

Kongdej nodded, turning to face Tasnee. "So, tell me."

Tasnee turned away. "Its nothing, really."

"Tasnee..."

"Ok, fine. He said that he would kill me, happy?"

Kongdej's eyes filled with rage. "WHO DOES HE THING HE IS?"

"I don't know, but you probably know him as Mom Rajawongse Sinthorn Petchsee."

Kongdej thought for a moment. "Petchsee..."

"The owner of Petchsee Holdings LTD."

"Oh, them...I thought they had only a daughter, no?"

"Umm, P'Sinthorn just came back from the States..."

"Tasnee! I can't believe you!"

Tasnee looked up, questioning her brother. "Yes?"

"After all he's done, you still call him a brother?"

"It's not like that; I respect him, that's all..."

"Where is his house?"

"I, I, I don't know."

"You must, I remember you asking to go to his house."

"Do I have to tell you?"

"Yes."

"Promise you won't go barging in there?"

Kongdej was silent. Tasnee always knew him a tad bit too well. "Tell me."

"Promise?"

"I told me to tell me, okay? I'm doing what's best for my little sister."

Tasnee told her brother Sinthorn's address.

After she was done, he rose.

Tasnee raised an eyebrow. "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to teach that bastard a lesson, that's what."

----------------------

From his perch, he could see a clear view of his twin sister sitting between the other students.

The man in the podium was announcing names. Finally, he announced: "Mom Rajawongse Rattana Petchsee, magna cum laude majoring in Literature."

Everyone in the auditorium clapped as Rattana rose. She walked with grace towards the dean, smiling at all of her professors. Occasionally, she mouthed thank yous to some of them.

To Sinthorn, his twin sister was the best of the best.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Mom Rajawongse Sinthorn Petchsee
How can anyone remember that. LMAO

Rattana a novelist or just a freelance writer?

Hanjieun30 he doesn't sound that scary. :loool:

How does Cee I mean Kavin enters into the story. =)

pze

sarNie Adult
this sounds really interesting at the moment keep if coming revenge n drama r my favorties

Mom Rajawongse Sinthorn Petchsee
How can anyone remember that. LMAO

Rattana a novelist or just a freelance writer?

Hanjieun30 he doesn't sound that scary. :loool:

How does Cee I mean Kavin enters into the story. =)
Mom Rajawongse is a title ka :) Like somewhat royalty :D

Chapter 3
Some time later after Rattana received her award, the man announced another name: "Kavin Siamrath, maxima cum laude majoring in Chemistry."

Kavin rose politely, glancing to his parents. He nervously walked to the dean and received his diploma. Since Kavin was the last person, all of the students were dismissed from the meeting hall. Kavin quickly walked down the isle and to his parents, smiling broadly. "I did it, Dad!"

----------------------

On the other side of the room, Sinthorn was congratulating his little sister, Rattana.

Rattana looked up to Sinthorn's face and smiled.

"Rattana, you did really well. Wait till Mom and Dad come back and hear about this!"

Rattana grinned. "I was so happy when they announced that I got magna cum laude!"

Sinthorn turns back and forth, looking. "The guy who got maxima cum laude, who is he?"

Rattana thought for a moment. "He's in the same year as me ka, P'Sinthorn. Sometimes, he helps me with my homework..."

Sinthorn was surprised; a chemistry student helping a literature one? Weird... "Didn't they say that he was in chemistry?"

"Yes, but he's good at practically everything."

"What's his name again?"

"Uh, Kavin Siamrath ka..."

Sinthorn thought for a moment. "Siamrath?"

Rattana nodded. "Yep, Siamrath."

"I've heard of this name anywhere before?"

Rattana nodded once more.

"But where?"

"The newspaper maybe?"

Sinthorn raised an eyebrow. "Newspaper!?!"

"Yep, I remember now. His parents are the owners of a newspaper comapany, 'Siamrath'."

"Oh, I remember too." How could I totally forget about him? he asked to himself. "So, how is he?"

"Nice, fine I guess. Still, he's awefully quiet..."

"Anyways, I approve of him, ok Rattana? You can be friends with him. He's rich and wealthy."

Rattana looked up towards her brother. "P'Sinthorn, not everything is about wealth."

"True, but most things in this world are."

"How?"

"Well, then let's both write essays, okay? Let's see which one your dean agrees on..."

Rattana smiled. "Ok, deal. And I'll beat yours', too!"

"Well, now I'll drop you home, ok Rattana? I need to get back to work."

"Ka, khun pee."

----------------------

Kongdej left his sister and ran downstairs, handing the address of the bastard's home to Sak.

"Where to?"

Kongdej pointed to the small piece of paper. "Here, ok? Didn't you see?"

"Sorry, Khun Kongdej."

"Its ok, but hurry!"

Sak opened the van's doors. "Of course, Khun Chai."

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i see...so her brother also decides who she can and cannot be friends with....so kavin is smart yet shy...awwww and he helps rattana with her hw too ^^

fun

Expired Sarnie
Mom Rajawongse is a title ka :) Like somewhat royalty :D
Thanks for clarifying. I should have known a little by reading "Mom". Mom Luang is the next rank right? And what is after Mom Luang?

It hard to believe that with the look of Cee (Kavin) he is a quiet person. Smart, yeah I can see that if he was wearing classes. <--- Ahahaha I know kind of stereotypical of me.

Kongdej is over controlling. Ahahahaha!!!

Chapter 4
On the way home, Rattana picked up her phone. She dialed overseas to her parents.

"Hello?" It was Mrs. Petchsee.

Rattana smiled. "Its me ka, Mom."

"Hey sweetie! Sorry we couldn't be there for your graduation..."

"Its ok, having P'Sinthorn is just about the same. So, when are you guys coming back?"

"I think that your father's customer wants to take us to the Amazon Rainforest next, and we possibly can't decline. I'm not sure what's going to happen though...can't believe our customer is a archeologist. Who would think that an archeologist would be interested in diamond jewelry?"

"Haha, but our jewelry is beautiful - everyone would want to buy it."

Mrs. Petchsee smiled. "Of course, of course. Anyways, what did you get?"

Rattana smiled. "Magna cum laude!"

"Honey, that's great!"

Rattana beamed. "I know, P'Sinthorn was so happy too."

"Well, be happy now ok? We'll travel back to Bangkok as soon as our business trip is over. Seems like the customer wants to show us a new diamond mining site...who would've thought it would be in a rainforest?" Mrs. Petchsee said, lauging at the thought of a diamond appearing in the middle of a rainforest.

"I agree," Rattana replied, herself laughing as well.

Sinthorn tapped Rattana on her shoulder.

Rattana turned. "Yes?"

"We're nearly home."

Rattana looked back and forth. "Oh, oops." She brought the phone back to her ear. "Sorry mom, I've got to go. Bye, love you!"

Mrs. Petchsee smiled. "Love you too ja."

----------------------

Kongdej stared up and down the road, back and forth up the alley. "Are we there yet, Sak?"

Sak nodded. "We're close. I think if nothing weird happens, we'll get there in like 10 minutes."

"Good, I can't wait to kill that bastard! I can't believe he thought that he could threaten my little sister and get away with it!"

Sak kept silent.

"By the way, remember this place, ok? We might come here again..."

Sak raised an eyebrow in wonder. "Why?"

"Today is the start of unfinished business, but I bet it isn't the end of it."

"Unfinished business?"

Kongdej nodded. "Yes. The first person at that house that I see will face horrors beyond their belief."

"But what if it isn't the person who hurted Khun Noo?"

"Tasnee?"

Sak nods.

Kongdej thinks for a moment before answering, "Well, the first person to face me at that house that IS NOT THE MAID will have to consider themself as unlucky...very unlucky."

"Isn't that like bad?"

"Since the man is evil, the whole family probably is as well. What makes you think that the daughter of the Petchsee family will be nice? She's probably a heartbreaker as well."

"What will you do to her?"

"Umm, I don't know. However, I know it will be something she won't EVER forget."

"Oh ya, what did Khun Noo say?"

"She's neutral as usual. One bad thing about Tasnee is that she doesn't fight for herself...so, I have to fight for her. And I'm going to make it as painful as it can get. I love my little sister; whoever hurts her will face not only the pain, but the thought of losing someone they love as well."

Sak thinks. "I think I remember one of the newsreporters saying that the man loves his sister more than anything in this world."

Kongdej snickers. "Good, so then he'll face the pain...through his heartbroken sister."

iceteayang

sarNie Egg
wow...brokenhearted sister...so aum is really going to hurt aff badly...ok...hope aff will torture him mentally on the later part after he is done with his revenge... <_<

fun

Expired Sarnie
just think abt pinky as aum's younger sister makes me wanna laugh~~~in our small world aum will always belongs to aff :p
:D As much as I adore Pinky, I love Aum/Aff as a pair.

Haha, he does end up with Aff ja :)
:D

Rattana has nothing to do with it. He is so messed up but yep it hurts more to hurt those that are close to the person you want revenge.