The Sharpness of Love ♡ (CH 7 - 11.19.12)

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
"Kom Rak Kom Saneha"
(The Sharpness of Love)

Starring
Nadech Kugimiya as Sakchai (Chai)
Yaya Urassaya as Areva

Co - Starring
Chin Chinawut as Alex
Mai Davikah as Mai
Mario Maurer as Samyan (Yan)
Chat Pariyachat as Nissa (Sa)
Mark Prin as Erawan (Wan)
Mint Chalida as Lydia

Genre
Romance/Drama/Kiss-slap

Synopsis
Two love birds, Sakchai (Nadech) and Mai (Davikah) are so in love but one day, Sakchai's parents won't let him marry to the one he's love. And were forced to marry Areva (Yaya) - a best friend of Mai. Mai was super upset and jealous of Areva. She became a rai. Sakchai and Areva have made a deal that they will not fall in love although Areva has always been in love with Sakchai for a long time but she doesn't want to hurt Mai's feeling. Mai have begged her not to do anything with Sakchai, if she have, their friendship will end. That made Areva thinks twice that she should stay away from Sakchai. Soon a handsome man named Alex (Chin) came back from Norway, he was Sakchai's oldest brother was supposed to married to Areva but instead his brother did. Alex is always there to be a friend that cheers Areva every time she's upset. Mai will see them and tell Sakchai every little thing about Alex and Areva. Will Sakchai let her go to the person she wants to be with or will he go after her? Stay tune and look forward to know more...

- This will be probably last FF so just letting you girls know. And I just wanted thank you so much for reading my FF although it's not even the best. Lol but I really do appreciate na. Thanks! For this one, I hope it won't be boring. And yes I'm sorry for being such a slacker for the other two but lols but I promise that I will finish those. I will try to work these three at the same time so I won't make you girls waited to long. Hehe, anyways enjoy! :)

- Thanks to mainhiathao for such a lovely poster! I really do appreciate with all her hard work. Thanks girlie! :)

C h a p t e r s
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
candy ... i already posted on yadech.com ---- but can you pretty please update fate and destiny ???
btw .... this new one sounds interesting already !!! is it based on the lakorn starring wan and rotmay (im pretty sure it had the same or similar name)???

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
candy ... i already posted on yadech.com ---- but can you pretty please update fate and destiny ???
btw .... this new one sounds interesting already !!! is it based on the lakorn starring wan and rotmay (im pretty sure it had the same or similar name)???
- Awww! Ausa, you're are so sweet and cute! Yes I will definitely update Fate & Destiny, just letting you know I am working it right now. Haha, I'm so sorry that I have not update for a while even the day I told you. I have finals going on that is why I didn't update yet but now that I'm done, I will update na. Aw, I'm so so so sorry na that I haven't update to you girls. I will try to update tonight as I can alright. Sorry for making you wait. And omg! I didn't know that it has the same name. I just thought it by myself. Lol, what a coincidence. No this will be a different version, not even close to that lakorn. I love that drama also, it's very interesting. Anyways, yes look forward to this FF too na. Hehe :)

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
- Awww! Ausa, you're are so sweet and cute! Yes I will definitely update Fate & Destiny, just letting you know I am working it right now. Haha, I'm so sorry that I have not update for a while even the day I told you. I have finals going on that is why I didn't update yet but now that I'm done, I will update na. Aw, I'm so so so sorry na that I haven't update to you girls. I will try to update tonight as I can alright. Sorry for making you wait. And omg! I didn't know that it has the same name. I just thought it by myself. Lol, what a coincidence. No this will be a different version, not even close to that lakorn. I love that drama also, it's very interesting. Anyways, yes look forward to this FF too na. Hehe :)
you left us on the edge for fate and destiny ... just dying to find out what happens... i understand about being busy i have soo many assignments to do too, but i get distracted by yadech and FF. Im not sure about the name mayb google it to make sure but its very similar... goood luck with studies tho... it comes first them yadech haha

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Candy, I hope you can give us an update on soulmate too. Please don't drop that one na ja! It​
seem to me like that one should be ending soon so I hope you do continue it.​
Chun ja pen gum lang jai hai na ja.​

I of course can't wait for this one also. The storyline seems good!​

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
you left us on the edge for fate and destiny ... just dying to find out what happens... i understand about being busy i have soo many assignments to do too, but i get distracted by yadech and FF. Im not sure about the name mayb google it to make sure but its very similar... goood luck with studies tho... it comes first them yadech haha
- Hehehe, I got that one down so don't worry. :) I'm not going to start this FF until I finish the other two, I promised! I was a bit excited to write this synopsis down so I thought I would love to share. ^_^

Candy, I hope you can give us an update on soulmate too. Please don't drop that one na ja! It​
seem to me like that one should be ending soon so I hope you do continue it.​
Chun ja pen gum lang jai hai na ja.​

I of course can't wait for this one also. The storyline seems good!​
- I will defintely work on Soulmate too so don't worry. Like I said to Ausa, I'm not going to start this one after Soulmate and Fate & Destiny. Lol, and thanks a lot for participating my FF.I really do appreciate na. :)

*You girls are all the best! I would love to say a thank you! :)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Thanks candy, I can't wait for all of the updates. And no need to thank us, It's more like we should thank you
for all of your hard work and time to write all these wonderful FF. :)

This one sounds good too ka... you know, you write it, I'll read it. hehe
and yes, please continue on F&D na.... I am dying to know what's next...

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
This one sounds good too ka... you know, you write it, I'll read it. hehe
and yes, please continue on F&D na.... I am dying to know what's next...
- Oh hehe! Thank you my love! XD
Yes I will definitely work on F&D. Sorry for making you girls wait. I will probably update this weekend alright. I know it's been a while that I haven't update but I'm really sorry. So busy na. Hehe, anyways thanks so much for reading my FF na Kiki. I love you!! :D

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter 1

Areva was sitting down, reading magazines and taking sips of her tea while she's waiting for her best friend Mai inside the café. She waited long. Just about 10 minutes later, she saw Mai was coming out from the café and her expression look very depressed.

"Are you okay, Mai?"

Areva walks over to her.

Mai starts hugging her and sobbing. Areva doesn't get what is wrong with her, she asked again to make sure who did this to her.
"What's wrong? Who made you cry like this?"

"I… I really can't believe that Sakchai's mother making me suffer like this…" she mumbled.

"What do you mean?"

Mai stops her crying and looked at Areva. "His mother wants you! She wants you!"

"What do you mean she wants me?! I don't understand?"

*flashback – Private room*

"From now on, I want you to stay away from my son!"

"Why..."

"His father and I have found the right one for him. We will do their wedding as soon as possible not within a week. Then soon they will have a grandchild for me… Never know…"

She widens her evil eyes and smirk at her. Mai shook her head, "No.. No… Not true!"

"True! If you don't believe it then just wait and see!"

"Please…" She went down on her knees holding onto one leg of his mother and begged her, "Please don't do this to me. I loved Sakchai na. I don't know what to do without him…"

"Let go of me, you moron!" His mother exclaimed. "I will not accept you as my daughter in law."

"Please! I beg you…" she sobbed hardly.

"You think begging and crying will make me change my mind?! Dream on it! Now let go of your disgusting hands off from me!"

Sakchai's mother kicked her out of the way as she's getting out of this room and leave his son's girlfriend alone.

"Wait!"

His mother stops and rolled her eyes, "Hurry up and say it. I don't want to waste my time any longer with you."

"Before you go, please tell me whose the one Sakchai's getting married?"

His mother chuckle, "You really want to know who she is?... Okay… I will tell you. Her name is Areva Sperbund."

Mai stunned and wide opened her eyes. She can't believe what she just heard. It's Areva? She shook her head no.

"And that's when I know the person he's going to marry is you…"

Tears stream down her cheeks. Areva looked at her with aw; she doesn't know what to say to her friend. But one thing, why didn't she know about this? She will soon go ask her parents about this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Areva's home*

Areva walks to the hallway and heard his parents were arguing. She then eavesdrop what they're saying.

"You devil! How could you do this to our child? How could you, you devil person!"

Her mother cries out loud and starts hitting him.

"Because I love Areva as my own and I also know Sakchai's will never abandoned our child. He will never hurt her. He's not that kind of person."

Her mother sobbed loudly, "But what you're doing is selling her."

"I'm doing this for our family's safety. If I go to jail do you think anyone will look after our family? And the loan shark will definitely be after you and the kids."

Areva gasp and slowly covers her mouth. She couldn't believe what she heard coming out of her father's mouth. She got sell and now the loan shark is after them? What have her father done to them? What happened to their normal life? She continuingly listens.

"But if they know that Areva is belonging to Kugimiya's family. No one will dare to do anything to us. You know that I didn't do this for myself. Please accept this."

Her mother hates the fact that her father is doing this to the family but she can't do anything about it. She will have to accept. She cries hardly and hugged her father. Areva tears stream down upon her cheek. She leans next to the wall and roll herself downs and holding on to knees crying and sobbing quietly next to her parents' bedroom. She's now having a hard time.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I'm hooked Candy. Love the first chapter. WOW it's the first chapter and it is already
intense. I could imagine more drama coming soon. I feel so sad for Areya. She must be torn
into peices by the news of being sell to the kugimiya's family. :( But I hope to also see lots of "LOVE"
scene in the future. Lol...See Candy, I'm already thinking about the future! Lol....I deffinitely is staying
in tune for this one!

Kob jai ja candy! Mauhhhhhh.​

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
I'm hooked Candy. Love the first chapter. WOW it's the first chapter and it is already
intense. I could imagine more drama coming soon. I feel so sad for Areya. She must be torn
into peices by the news of being sell to the kugimiya's family. :( But I hope to also see lots of "LOVE"
scene in the future. Lol...See Candy, I'm already thinking about the future! Lol....I deffinitely is staying
in tune for this one!

Kob jai ja candy! Mauhhhhhh.​
- Awww, thanks Sheng! I'm glad you enjoy reading it. I thought it would've been boring. Lmao, anyways yes I will definitely update some love, sad, jealousy scene on here. Haha, you know... Dramatic parts won't starts until later or Idk yet. Lol it's ok to think about the future because I do too. Haha thanks for staying tune. I will try to update all 3 at the same time so hopefully you girls wont waited too long. I have different laptops so didnt get to update those yet but when I have the time I will. :)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Np na ja. I hope you can handle all three. :coverlaf: It must be hard. But just take your time na. No need to rush,
but I do hope TNNKK won't be in the way, maybe it should be a good time to be more motivated to write more. :)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
AW! thinks i'm totally hooked on this haha i always read your ff haha!!! continued please :) :kiss2: :dance1:

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Np na ja. I hope you can handle all three. :coverlaf: It must be hard. But just take your time na. No need to rush,
but I do hope TNNKK won't be in the way, maybe it should be a good time to be more motivated to write more. :)
- Aw, thanks Sheng for understanding me. :) Yeah, I will take my time for writing these three FF. I will try to balance myself by writing and watching TNNKK at the same time too. Lol, thanks a lot for always supporting my FF. :)

AW! thinks i'm totally hooked on this haha i always read your ff haha!!! continued please :) :kiss2: :dance1:
- Aw, Kikichue! Thank you for always reading my FF. Hehe, you are too sweet. :) I'm glad you enjoy, I will try to update as soon as I can alright since it's summer and I have nothing to do but always babysitting and that gets me really distracting and missed my writing a lot but will take time and makeup for you girls. Hehe anyways stay tune ok. :)

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter 2

The car stops right in front the mansion. Everyone was outside waiting and excited to see Sakchai’s coming back home. His parents looked at each other in serious expression and mumbling to each other “you tell your son…” then walked over to Sakchai’s with happiness.

“Sakchai, welcome back home na. We missed you!”

Nissa gives her little brother a hug and they walk to their parents.

Sakchai’s give his parents a hand bow, “Mom… Dad…”

[Sakchai’s mother] Achara smiles, “Oh ho… my son’s finally back. What did he get for mom?”

Sakchai nervously smile. He hand the box to his mother and she was wondering what was inside.

“Ah, what’s in there…” she shakes it.

As she opens the box, it was a nude pearl necklace connects with diamonds. She smiles at him with awe and can’t get enough of the necklace. She loves it.

“Why does my son know my heart so well not even his Dad knows about it?”

She rolls eyes at his father while [Sakchai’s father] Naris says “what?” Sakchai and Nissa started to chuckle.

“Ow… I bought you everything but you just don’t like them. Maybe that’s because you’re picky. Ah, picky picky picky…”

Achara gasp, “Mi jing! You… you, just couldn’t buy the one I like...”

She turned away and folds her arms disappointment.

Naris let out a sigh and looked at Sakchai. “Son, your mother and I have something important to tell you... Follow me to my office…”

“Krub.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I don’t understand? How could he?” Sakchai says in disappointed tone.

“Mr. Sperbund used to work at a bank before so he knows about these things and with a little people working in the bank, he could take out a small amount at a time. He’d been doing it for 5 years now. So we and the bank will have no idea about it.”

“How much have been taking out?” Nissa asked.

“35 million baht!”

“Huh? 35 million baht?! Um… Mom, then what are you guys going to do about it?”

His mother stands up from the couch, “Chai, you’ll have to marry Areva.”

Sakchai stunned what his mother just said. Areva? His girlfriend bestest friend? No he can’t do this.

“Areva?! Mom, I can’t do this. She’s not the person I love. I love Mai…”

“You can’t love Mai anymore… do you know how huge this problem is? Your father and I have to go through and talked to her father because we can’t let this go and he’s willing to give us Areva to you. He gave us Areva to pay his debt back.”

*flashback*

“What’s your proposition, but don’t tell me you have 35 million to pay us.” Naris said.

“More than that. What am I going to pay you is more precious than your money or my life.”

“What are you paying me with? Achara added, “Did you misunderstand that it’s 35 million not 35 dollars.”

[Areva’s father] Daeng replied, “My daughter’s life… Areva.” “I know that your son have everything but except one thing, an heir. Sakchai and his girlfriend been dating for quit few years but did not married yet. I remember you two told me that you guys want a grandchild isn’t it? Why… why not let Areva tried.”

Achara and Naris thought about Daeng’s words that should they? Should they keep Areva as their son’s future? Naris first thought was making Alex to marry Areva because he was the first son but while they knew Sakchai is coming back, they choose him. He knew that his wife Achara wants grandkids since they’re children are old enough and can take responsible of themselves, he decided to take Areva for Sakchai’s sake.

“And that’s when your father and I decided to take that deal, having Areva as your wife.”

“Mom, don’t you think that’s insane? Sakchai and Areva don’t love each other? Why would you guys do this?” Nissa said.

“Love or not love, if he goes to jail, do you think we will get anything back?! No, I don’t think so. Areva isn’t a bad person. Your father and I like her and soon we will prepare the wedding.”
Sakchai let out a big sigh, “Mom, I am not happy with you and Dad. This is full of bull sh*t! I didn’t expect you guys to do this for my future. This is not right at all… ”

He shook his head with frustration in his mind and walk to his room. His mother was disappointed how he spoke that way to her and just walks like that. She then exclaimed at him to come back.

“Chai! Chai! …You…”

Achara’s almost faint before she could even finish her sentence. Luckily his father caught her before she would fell on the ground. Nissa and Naris then lies her down on the couch and let her relax.

Sakchai got in his room and sat down the corner of his bed. He take a deep breathes and almost tear. He thought coming back from Norway first because he wants to marry Mai and make his parents accept her. Suddenly things happened. He can’t do what he’s expecting anymore…

*Morning – The sun has risen*

“Areva, where are you going?” Tui asked. [Areva’s mother]

She then turns and saw her mother walking towards her. She half way do her smile.

“Good morning, mom. I’m about to go Samyan’s place and grabbed my pictures.”

“Oh...” she nodded her head, “Quickly go grab your pictures and come back home safely okay.”

“Di ka…”

While Areva closed the gate, a man was behind her. She then accident bumped to him while didn’t noticed that he was behind her. They both fell on the ground and he kissed her cheek. Her eyes were wide opened. She slowly turned her side and saw his beautiful eyes looking straight forward to her. They’re eyes both locked. Areva can smell his attractive scent. She loves this smell of a guy, no one ever smell this good as this guy. She thought to herself.

Areva quickly blinked her eyes and got herself up. Her face started getting red and peaching. She looked at him shyly.
“Sa…Sakchai? I’m sorry for not seeing you.” she clueless smiled. “When did you come back? It’s gr… great to see you again.” She utters

“I got back yesterday and it’s great seeing you again too.”

“Oh so, have you went and see Mai yet?”

“No I have not yet.”

Why didn’t he visit Mai but her? She thought to herself. But by looking at him head to toes, he’s the most gorgeous, sexy, pretty, adorable, cute, and handsome man ever. She smiles desperately.

“I’m here because I have something to talk with you.”

“What is it, Chai?” she curiously asked.

“It’s about you and me...”

- TBC -

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Haha Candy I can't believe you stop it here haha, are you trying to get back at me!!>.< jk jk

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Haha Candy I can't believe you stop it here haha, are you trying to get back at me!!>.< jk jk
- Oh no, I'm not doing it back to you. Lol, so silly! Hehe, I was thinking of writing to where it's their wedding but I was like nah, maybe for chapter 3. Hehehehe, keep on waiting. :D