The Star 11

RukTurMotJai

sarNie Hatchling
If I'm understanding correctly, people are saying Ying's family is buying her way through because her dad is some big guy with money. That's why she's always been first or second in the mid week results and in the final two now.

I really thought Matung and Grace were going to be the final two. I really wanted it to be that way but sadly Grace is out. :'(

cecilia

Staff member
I don't think politic has anything to do with this .. her family seem so sincere and nice .. I like Ying too but b/c she didn't do too well lately so I wish it was Grace instead of her. As for Ying, I feel sad for her.  She has guilty face after the mc announce that Grace is leaving. Grace's mom has to somehow comfort her to not feel guilty. Again, I don't buy in this whole politic thing because Ying seems like such a nice girl and I'm sure her family would never do such things to hurt her; especially when she constantly feel down on herself about her not being her parent's real daughter.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
The thing about her family buying her vote isn't a big deal because Note's parents are very rich too and they spent a pretty silver voting for her. Kang's family is also wealthy. It is expected of the family to spend loads oN voting. P'Ma admitted to spending loads on votes for Mating. What I felt was fishy is that if you noticed the previous interviews in regards to the 3 girls or bts, they gave a lot of airtime to Matung and Grace but all of Ying's were super short. I felt they were unfair to Ying. I'm not related to Ying but even I felt annoyed at the unfairness and made everyone in my house voted for her. I voted for her myself 10x. I also feel that they're setting Matung up to be the winner, well deserved though.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Oh no Grace is out :( I like her. Hopefully Matung will win this year. I'm excited for the concert. I will be getting to see more of Gun <3 <3 <3 Ohh and the gang asorapit comeback was awesome to see.. Love Gun/Ritz/Tono together :)

cecilia

Staff member
I thought it was very unfair too .. actually, very unfair from the start when most of the good comments are given to Matang and yes, I don't blame them too because Matang is really is ACTUALLY REAL good .. and good talent deserves what they are presented with .. still, it's still very unfair to Ying for getting most of the criticism ... i feel bad for her when they interview her after GRACE left. She felt bad and cried a lot -- saying that she should have been the one to go instead of Grace ... sad :(

Anyway, I like Ying for her 'THEP' image -- she didn't have to try to look so smexy!

RukTurMotJai

sarNie Hatchling
Back to the Ying thing, I don't agree with what people are saying by any means. Apparently people were bashing her online...I didn't see the tweets or anything but all I saw were other tweets telling them to stop. I feel bad for her because she doesn't deserve that. Okay she may not be the BEST singer but she's not bad.

Okay moving on :) Ahh, we find out the winner this weekend!

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Hopefully those are not Grace's fans because that would look bad. Never before had the stars fans start war with one another.

Is it just me or do i feel as if they are trying extra hard to push this year as if no one's watching? Maybe cus of the new channel?

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
I just heard a snippet of Grace first single. I really like it, like I mentioned before she reminds me of Grand. The song sounds like something up in Grand's alley.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I have to say i really love Ying's single, Mathung's too. I like Ying's concert today, she gave it her all and she looked completely stress free. With more practice I think she can be really good. I can also see her as a nang ek, hopefully One will promote her.

I so love Mathung!!!

Matung deserves to win. All along, I loved Ake and Ying. I grew to like Jing too. Lol. But Matung deserves to win because she can sing every genre. Plus, she can dance without trying hard. I believe in buying votes but I don't think Ying's family would do that, though. I think Ying was very popular to begin with due to her rockstar girl image. I really like her. But, we all know who's going to win this year.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, Matang should win because she deserves it and more fitting. I still love Ying though and will follow her work as i would all the other stars. She does have a lot of fans. I also can't wait to see how great Matang will be in 5-10 years. So excited for her.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Haven't watch it yet but my ig blew up this morning lol. Congrats to Matang. Although I felt this was set up for her to win but if any girl is to win again, it should be her.

cecilia

Staff member
Thought Ying did great on her 30 minutes mini concert .. love the rocker in her  :)

Happy that Matang won .. she deserves it!!!

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm watching it now and Ying had A LOT of fans inthe stadium so i hope this will provebthat her dad didn't buy her votes. I really hope exact will promote and train her. I hope that Khun Boy is still passionate about promoting the stars, i feel that he is too focus on Bie's broadways.

RukTurMotJai

sarNie Hatchling
Hello hello, will anybody still read this thread? I'm just gonna post Matung's mv here for those who haven't seen it yet.
http://youtu.be/u_FOEeLOQmc
Cr. Gmm grammy official

She's so adorable and it's awesome how they incorporated Grand, Gam, Gun, and R in her "dream."