The Star7

cecilia

Staff member
Just listen to what the judges said .. it's truly is shocking! i STILL can't get over it:
I agree with the judges and their comments -- especially what p'Pep said 'RAW TALENT' tummai?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlJkJeMN6ho
Credit: sutaweeSK

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
If Note is in the top 3 and ends up winning...it wouldn't be based on talent or looks (don't want to be mean or anything), it'll just be based on popularity.

aii_rak_beam

sarNie Hatchling
the next 2 or so weeks. i think nes and kwang will be voted off since they aint all that good and stuff. and the top 3 will be amp, toomtam, and note. and from those 3 i think either note or toomtam will win, but it seems like note has more fans cheering for her with toomtam...not so much of amp even though amp is good.

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
I'm hoping everyone realizes that Note can't sing at all and that she needs to go. Toomtam can actually sing.

joy2cu

sarNie Hatchling
I actually like Toomtam, just because he seems so down to earth. he looks like someone who knows what hard work is. I cried watching his looktung performance. it was so heartbreaking and expectional.

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
I actually like Toomtam, just because he seems so down to earth. he looks like someone who knows what hard work is. I cried watching his looktung performance. it was so heartbreaking and expectional.
I like Toomtam too...he's probably the only one left now that can actually sing. I cried too watching his looktung performance.

cecilia

Staff member
He won me over with his performance too .. you can feel the hardship and the pain he went through with his family - especially the love he has for his sick mother.

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
And Note still has the hishest perectage votes from last Sunday to this Wednesday. I don't get it...she can't sing at all!!! She should have been voted off and not Silvy!!!

natty

Chubs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sry-SaYUwbE

Like seriously! how the heck did this girl get voted off?! :numchuck:

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
I know right? I was rooting for Toomtam and Silvy...now all of my hope is for Toomtam only. Nes is gone...now Note needs to go!!! I just can't stand her and the fact that she can't sing and is still popular among the audience and still getting good comments from the judges just irks me!!! UGH!!! These people need to open their ears up and really hear that this girl can't sing.

pangggx3

sarNie Egg
I actually like Note. She's not the best singer, but The Star has never been about finding the best singer. Or at least it's been more obvious over the years. Even the judges themselves subtlety brought up that point during the audition rounds. Exact doesn't want the best singer, they're looking for the overall package. Who has the appeal, charisma, relateable to the public, etc. What I like about Note is that she has a great personality and character. She stands out and has what it takes to be an artist. She can distinguish herself from others and has creativity. I like how she's creative and adds changes to her songs and performances so that she's not merely singing someone else's song, but makes it her own by adding her own touch and flair. It makes her performances less boring since it's not exactly the same as the original version.

It's still a shame Silvy left early, but when the show is based on votes you know there's going to be some shockers. It's actually quite a shocker we still have two girls left tbh. It's no secret that most of the serious and dedicated voters are fangirls.

As for the boys, I'm rooting for Amp. He's adorable and has an amazing voice. Best male voice in the competition imo. He finally shined last week and I hope he continues to do so. He definitely has the talent to back him up, and I don't care what the judges think about his looks and how he's like tofu. I think he's adorable in very genuine way.

Based on talent (aside from the Silvy factor), Kwang and Tootam deserve to be in the top 4 as well. However, I find them a bland. Kwang is versatile and can pull off the different genres, but her problem is that she doesn't really stand out or especially shine in anything except maybe dancing. Rather than singing, she should take up acting. During the acting classes, I thought she was pretty good and she looks like she can pull off the nang rai role. She needs to work on her speaking though and try not to be so "appbaew". She annoyed me so much in the beginning with her crying and talking about her dad 24/7, but thankfully she's gotten better. As for Toomtam, I'm indifferent towards him. He's definitely marketable so whether he wins, gets runner-up or even third place, Exact will definitely support him. He's like this seasons Tono except he can actually sing.

For the four that are already off, Silvy for sure will get singing works. I can already predict future Exact lakorn OSTs from her lol. Nes is such a sincere kid, a bit derpy even lol. I feel bad for his situation and he seems like a genuinely good person so hopefully he can flourish in the entertainment business in other areas and just stay away from singing. Junior has got great personality and humor and has the ability to adapt and get along well with others. He's already like a little pro guesting on all those radio and tv shows. Apple was actually my favorite. She can't really sing except for certain type of songs that fit her low voice so I'm not expecting too much from that area. I really do hope Exact hooks her up with some lakorns though. She's adorable and honestly what won me over what her personality and attitude. For a young girl, she has a such a mature, positive, and smart outlook on life. It makes me want to cheer her on.

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
how old is Toomtaam? but i'm very saddened :cry1: that he left the show and didn't get to win...what is wrong with Thailand :facepalm: ...i think i'm starting :nono1: to see some resemblance of this show to American Idol where this past week a great singer was vote off... :thumbdown:

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
what he got voted off too, seriously? now who's in the game? how many peeps left?

aii_rak_beam

sarNie Hatchling
wait what?! toomam got voted off?! i dont think soooo. he is just at the lowest percentage right now and thats just in the audience that voted. he didnt get voted off yet. the results will be up on sunday?! i think. the results from saturday show was just the audience voting which note got the highest and then kwang (which she should be voted off liek NOW) annd then Amp got third and then toomtam got last. this is just the percentage. it cannot be true that toomtam got voted off.

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
wait what?! toomam got voted off?! i dont think soooo. he is just at the lowest percentage right now and thats just in the audience that voted. he didnt get voted off yet. the results will be up on sunday?! i think. the results from saturday show was just the audience voting which note got the highest and then kwang (which she should be voted off liek NOW) annd then Amp got third and then toomtam got last. this is just the percentage. it cannot be true that toomtam got voted off.
lol seriously idk thai language well but it seems as though tootam got voted off because the last time i saw the other dude that looks quite like tootam got voted off but if you guys says he didn't got voted off then that would totally be a relief... :phew: :sweat:

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
from today's performance of the musical, all four of them did great. On the next performance with the guest singers, I believe Kwang had a very good stage performance, r & b ain't her style but she had great chemistry with Peck. From the beginning I did like Note, but her voice just keeps gettin shaky, I didn't like her version with Calorie Blah at all, just didn't feel the song they sang together...and I just don't understand how the judges said it was overly good at all. I mean personality wise she gots the quality of the star, but her voice ain't all up there like the judges claim. Toomtang has a good voice, but at times I feel like it's stuck under his nose, he doesn't bring it..esp the song with Namcha..he doesn't have that aurra in a fast song performance. As for Amp, I like his voice but sometimes he is like Toomtang, the song with New today, was like he didn't give his all. When he came out and sang the first few lines, he sounded great, but once New came out, his voice dropped and they totally did not go together. I'm hoping Kwang is still in this, cause she does bring great stage performance each week, but her fanbase aren't great at all like Note, Amp, and Toomtang. I mean the person who really deserved the title of the star is Silvy, but what can we do.

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
If Toomtam goes home and not Note...I am boycotting the rest of the season. The girl cannot sing at all and people need to realize that. She sucks!!!