The story behind ur member name

ChenrukNote

Goddess
SO I just want to know what is the story behind your usernames? Why did u pick it, what influenced your choice, and if u can change it will u???

My username is ChenrukNote which means I love Note! The story behind it is I am such a fan of Note Watcharaboon Leesuwan. He is hot, hot, hot! And no I would never change it!!! well maybe when i am old and married! lol!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
hmMm long story my friends and some family always Law Lien(make fun of me) for being spoiled or ben khoon nou gurn pai =x but then at the same time they think I'm a sweet heart so they started calling me wan jai tina but some still called me yay khoon nou so I mixed it up and got khoonxnouxwanxjai

luvtik

sarNie Juvenile
my username is luvtik. i chose this because it's cute and short.and plus i do luv tik j.so yeah there's my story.i hope my boyfriend doesn't kill me for saying i luv tik.

darvil

sarNie Adult
chenruknote.. I thought note was a female name so I think.. umm you must be a lesbian :lol:

My username was created the first time I played Diablo 1. I needed a nickname so I was thinking.. "Devil" and decide that was kinda gay so I modified to ti be Darvil.

w00t.. I'm a devil in disguise :ph34r:

untinnu

sarNie Adult
my name..untinnu..khmer word..english translation is rainbow..

i actually got this word from one of my favorite song..the song is soooooooo sweet..hehe..something i'd wanna sing to my future hubby..if there is one..hehe..

but yeah..the word untinnu was in the song and i really like the sound of that word..so i just used it as my username..

sweetie_tootie

sarNie Hatchling
I chose my username, sweetie_tootie because at that moment i was thinking of tweety from the looney tune cartoons and somehow i twisted to be sweetie_tootie. To me tweety is so cute and sweet with the talkative mouth it has. :lol:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
chenruknote.. I thought note was a female name so I think.. umm you must be a lesbian :lol:

My username was created the first time I played Diablo 1. I needed a nickname so I was thinking.. "Devil" and decide that was kinda gay so I modified to ti be Darvil.

w00t.. I'm a devil in disguise :ph34r:

lol Tim. u r a devil for calling me a lesbian!!! i can't help it that the guy that i think is really hot has a girlish name. i didn't name him, his mom did. Now if I named him, his name would be much hotter! :lol:

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
lol...it's simple!!! my buddie made it up while she was making me an AIM account!!! see my middle name is ANGIE, and for short we say ANG which means little in laos which leads to my thai nick LEK so umm let me get back on track..lmfao but yeah she just thought about triangles and wahhh lah triANGgo!!!!!!!!!! intrestingly cheesy ehhh? well i think it's f'en cool!!!! :yahoo:

one more thing, DARVIE your gay!!!!!!!!!!!!! <_< ...lmfao

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...i thought ijohn just sounded friendly so i chose this over my last forum name i used "jriley1964"

luvtik

sarNie Juvenile
wow it's really weird how all of us got our usernames.but it's also nice to know why everyone chose the username that they have right now.

how did i come up with owee its leelee... started with my friend jr everytime i'd call him he'd be like owee it's leelee... yup so there's how i came up with my username.

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
hmm...let's see it started out in high school..my favorite color is pink. and i wore pink to school like everyday..with a hot pink backpack...and i hung out with different groups of people...and one of them just decided to call ourselves the pink mafia. So the pink mafia was just one of the cliques i was a part of.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
easy my middle name lol plus its one of my friend name she french/laos lived in french i admire her name n her and decided to used it its also mean young lady woman haha

Rakniran

The story behind my username ?
Very easy and simple.
Is a theme title song of my favorite lakorn
called Dome thong starring Nattrika and saranyu.
Song is very soft/romantic.

Forever love

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
ice? well errrr im always cold even when there is no AC haha so ma friend at ma skool decided to call me ice coz i was always ice cold when they touch ma hand even after we been running about playing basketball i wasnt ever the one to sweat haha! and people kno that thailand is mad hot buh yeah haha im still cold :p

soooo you guys wanna know the truth behind my username?? lolss. omgosh im finally gonna reveal the real deal behind my name. lmfao.

once upon a time there was a girl whom was consider a "LADY" but after her incident no one would look up to her no more. so she change her proper "LADY" like to a somewhat ghetto "LADii" whom she never thought would be. then times goes by she was listening to SG Wannabe - Timeless and fall in love with the name "Timeless" and also the song. so she change to proper ghetto "LADii" to LADii_TiMELESS.

THE END.

LMFAO. >.<