the strangers

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I'm so there!

I'm a sucker for horror flicks. Well... the good ones at least. I'm not into the gory ones like hostel. I like scary and suspenseful ones!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I'm so there!

I'm a sucker for horror flicks. Well... the good ones at least. I'm not into the gory ones like hostel. I like scary and suspenseful ones!
oh i love scary movies too but i'm such a chicken! :lol: i always cover my mouth instead of my eyes because i tend to scream. haha.

bee1210

sarNie Egg
I'm so there!

oh yeah i can relate...............i hate all the gory ones too because that just basically ruin the whole story for me...........(cough) *american horror movies* ......................i love japenese horror movie and korean because they tend to have less gore and focuses on the story more that scares you.........not to want to make you puke

ntxhais

sarNie Hatchling
OMFG this movie was so fuckin' stupid. I laugh throughout the whole movie. There wasn't any point in the movie at all. Just basically a coupld getting killed by people with masks on. No point at all...Don't go watch...though do recommend it to some people that you really hate so that they can waste their time/money... muahahahhaha I evil...i know

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
it sucked. i went to watch it last weekend. i mean, the movie had me on edge, i was covering my mouth the time, scared that something was gonna pop out. but overall, it was pretty lame. i'm still scared to go to the bathroom at night though...

since it's base on true events, man, gave me chills. i always think someone's gonna pop up with a mask on...

lady0fdarkness

when they say based on true events, they really meant the director's fear of home intrusion when he was a kid.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Not Recommending this movie..... just a big disappointment....... not gunna lie SCOTT looks HOTT lol......

lady0fdarkness

I give this movie two thumbs down. Yeah it was scary at times, but.. it made no sense. I thought there were 3 intruders, two girls in mask and that stupid guy with that potatoe sack on his head. So there was a scene where Liv tyler got spooked when she saw that sack of potatoe head at the window, and then magically he was inside the house; so how the hell did he get inside so quick??

And I was getting so annoyed at all the rattling banging sounds those strangers made. I was hoping and praying for a twist or an explaination to why they were terrorizing those people at the end, but all I got was... "because you were home.."

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS MOVIE SUCKS. THE WORST MOVIE EVER. GRRRRRRRRRR. Oh and when they said "based on true events," it was just a gimmick like the blair witch project. It's based on true events due to the director's fear of home intrusion when he was a child.

What a a waste of time, money, and a good saturday night.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah Lome it was basically based on the director's fear of strangers because as a kid he remembered someone asking for someone who wasn't there and after that I think someone had broken into all the empty houses in his neighborhood. My friends and stuff thinks that it is based on the Keddie and some of the Manson family murders o_O Rawr I'm glad I never saw this movie. I like horror movies, but I like the Supernatural horror moves. I hate freaking gory human created horror films they are all the same.. someone kidnaps someone and torchers them or someone gets lost in a forest a old village and gets torchered ...