The Sweet Taste of Vampire Love: COMPLETE-19 CHAPTERS :)

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
CREDIT FOR BOTTOM 2 PICTURES: MAINHIATHAO

The Sweet Taste of Vampire Love

*Bie Sukrit as Sila Wisetkaew
*Grand Punwarot as Grand Yoogthatat
*Aerin Siripon as Kaew Yoogthatat
*Son Yuk as Cheewin Wisetkaew

About Characters’

*Sila – a man who is involved in a group that hunts down Vampires
and kills them, and loves Grand..He and his brother takes Love seriously,
since they were humans, they experience more love than vampires do.
Bie has a really long temper, he can handle things easily.

*Cheewin – a man who is in a group that kills vampires
and is Bie’s older brother, and also the one who loves Aerin..
Again, he takes Love seriously. He is sweet, but can also lose his temper easily.

*Kaew – a vampire who is in a group that kills humans and
loves Son Yuk..She is a loyal person, and always care about her people.
She also has a great sense of smell.

*Grand - vampire who is in a group that kills humans and loves Bie..
Grand is a sweet girl who doesn’t like to drink human blood,
but eventually helps her people kill humans. She hasn’t yet master the drinking
of human blood and she has great eyesights.

Prologue:​
There were only two worlds: The human world and the vampire world. Sila and Cheewin were taught, since they were young, that ALL vampires are human predators and despicable. It was their task, when they grow up to be a gentleman, to be in a group called, "Dark Blood Hunters.” They were then killing vampires that were seen in the Human world. Their group only wants the universe to have one world, that is the Human world.
Kaew and Grand were taught too, that all humans are despicable. It was their task to kill them all and drink their blood. They were taught skills and power. When all of them grew up, it was their duty to kill each other from the other world.
What will happen when love comes into their way of killing? Will they be able to resist themselves? Or will all be willing to live?
When it comes to killing, will they be able to hurt each other?
Or can they just betray their team and go on with love?
Who would hurt more? The Humans, or the Vampires?

COMING SOON!!! :)

(IF IT'S GOOD, THEN TELL ME AND I'LL WRITE IT :) BUT IF IT'S NOT GOOD, THEN I WON'T WRITE THE STORY. OKIES! I JUST WANT TO KNOW
Credit for Picture above:
aikoden

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult

Chapter 1:
Sila and Cheewin grew up in a place where only humans lived. But on the other side of the world, there lived vampires, threatening ones. Sila and Cheewin were two brothers that grew up learning about vampires. They were taught that ALL vampires are bad and vicious. They eventually grew up hating vampires because they were the one who killed their parents.
After years of anguish and being hurt, they decided to join a group of vampire killers call, “Dark Blood Hunters.” They took different kinds of training to be able to get revenge. Sila and Cheewin wanted only one world, that is, the Human world. Sila and Cheewin promised to their world that one day, there will be only humans living. They promise to kill all vampires, so harm won’t be able to reach the humans anymore.
Day and night, both brothers would practice their skills.
Then one night while they were in bed, Sila asked Cheewin, “Cheewin, if you met a young lady, and you loved her, but then you realize she’s a vampire, would you still love her?”
Cheewin stared at Sila for a while, “I haven’t experienced love before have I? How should I know? She's a vampire remember?” Then Cheewin laughed.
“Sila,” said Cheewin, “you can have unusual thoughts sometimes.”
“No, Cheewin,” said Sila, “somehow it just came into my head.”
“Okay,” said Cheewin, “it’s a little bit awkward, but oh well, just forget about it.”
Cheewin smiled at Sila and went to sleep.
Throughout the whole night, Sila wondered why he asked that question in the first place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grand and Kaew were sweet and generous vampires. They always have positive thoughts, until one day when tragedy strikes. That was the day that changed them forever. It was because of the humans. They were sent on a mission to kill the vampires. Humans rushed through their vampire village and destroy everything.
Lucky for them, their parents hid them inside an invisible glass case. Grand and Kaew were frightened. By then, they heard yelling and killing. They knew that they’re parents were going to die sooner or later. They were yelling to get out so they could help their parents. But they can’t be heard through the case.
When the fighting was over, Grand and Kaew were terrified. They still can’t get out of the case. They stay there for 2 nights without any blood until one day, the vampires that survived came and rescued them.
When Grand and Kaew came out of the case, they were searching for their parents. Crying with rage, they look through the whole village and forests. Then they found two bodies lying in the forest. They realize it was their parents. They were dead. Grand and Kaew yelled with hatred and grief. Their parents turned to ashes right in front of them.
Grand whispered, “Why does it have to be us, why? What did we do?”
Kaew was just sitting there, still crying. Kaew is speechless; after all the years she had with her parents, after all the great times she had, was destroy by humans.
Grand and Kaew decided to join a group that kills humans called, “Blood Suckers.”
They joined to get better training in order to get revenge for their parents, to repay what they have done, to destroy their happiness that they destroy for them.
Grand and Kaew promised to the vampires that there will only be one world, and that is, the Vampires. They promised to kill all humans.
Then one night when Grand and Kaew were looking at the stars together, Grand asked, “Kaew, if you fell in love with a man, and you realize that it’s a human, would you still love him?”
Kaew looked at Grand for a while, “I haven’t advance love yet. But I don’t think I will love him after what his people have done to us.”
Kaew looked down and frowned, “Grand, why did you say that, did you fall for a human before?”
Kaew laughed and look back up to see the stars twinkle again.
“No,” laughed Grand, “somehow it just, just came into my mind.”
“Well, that’s kind of bizarre,” Kaew said.
Then a shooting star came by. “Look,” said Kaew, “a shooting star, aw, let’s make a wish Grand,”
Kaew said, “I wish all humans can be gone so there would only be vampires left.”
“Aren’t you going to wish for anything, sis?” Kaew asked.
Grand said, “Well, if you say it out loud, it’s not going to come true you know.” Grand let out a laugh.
“Aww man,” said Kaew, “oh well then, so what did you wish for?”
“Can’t tell,” said Grand. And both sisters laughed.
On the inside, Grand wished that humans and vampires would one day get along, and for peace to return to both worlds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Hey Sila,” said Cheewin, “Master told us to go meet him right now.”
“Okay,” said Sila.
Both brothers walked into the room.
“Boys, years went by when you were training. I know you guys went through misery when your parents die. I feel sad because you boys were only 6 years of age. But now you boys came into our group, and you boys grew up to be healthy looking men, now is time for your test to see if you are ready to go on your mission.”
Sila and Cheewin looked at each other and said, “Master, what do you mean?”
“It means that you’ll be fighting against real vampires, I will see how much you know and how much your training has improve,” said the Master.
Sila and Cheewin glanced at each other.
Cheewin said, “What do you mean, real vampires?”
The Master laughed and said, “We’ve captured some vampires from the past missions, and we’ll force them to fight with you. But if you boys are going to get kill by them, we’ll help. But you boys should be able to kill him.”
Sila said, “So we really have to kill the vampire.”
“Ah, yes my dear,” said the Master, “you have to kill him, make him die.”
“Why are you upset, bro?” said Cheewin, “they killed our family remember? Why should we care about them?”
“Right,” Sila smiled.
“Then let’s go,” said Master.
One hour later…
While Sila and Cheewin were waiting in the forest, they heard a raging sound.
Cheewin whispered, “It’s a vampire, I can hear it, It’s getting closer and closer.”
“I know,” said Sila, “I can tell.”
“Well, I’m not scared at all,” said Cheewin, trying to sound brave.
“Okay,” smiled Sila, “We’ll see.”
They heard the Master from a distance. “Ready boys,” said the Master.
Both boys replied, “Yes, sir.”
The vampire came racing into them. Both moved and glided towards the trees.
“What do we do?” said Cheewin.
“I don’t know, but all I know is that we have to try our best. Just remember what Master said, ‘Never give up, Never Surrender,’” said Sila.
“Okay, Then let’s go,” said Cheewin.
Both ran towards the vampire trying to injure him in every part.
Sila and Cheewin used guns and swords, but it won’t work.
Then they heard Master said, “Use your skills, follow your heart, face your fears, use your brain to tell you what to do.”
Then Sila said, “Oh, I know. Cheewin, follow me.”
“What?” Cheewin said, confused.
“Just hurry up,” said Sila, “before both of us are toasted.”
“Alright, alright,” said Cheewin.
Hurt and wounded, Sila and Cheewin never gave up. They manage to get through what they can do. Sila ran to the top of the mountain. Cheewin followed after while the vampire follows them. Exhausted and thirsty, both brothers never gave up.
While their master looked to see if they’re improving, he said, “There, that’s my boy. Now I know what they’re going to do. Sila you are smart.” Then the Master looked and laughed out loud.
“We have to hurry,” said Sila. “I know,” said Cheewin.
When they finally got to the top of the mountain, they ran into the sunlight.
Sila said to Cheewin, “All vampires are scared of sunlight, they’ll melt and die.”
Cheewin had a twinkle in his eye and he laughed, “Smart thinking bro.”
When the vampire appeared, Sila and Cheewin grabbed the vampire and threw him in the sunlight. They held the vampire steady there so he’ll melt. Then a while later, the vampire turned to ashes.
“Yay,” said Cheewin, “you did it.”
“No,” said Sila, “WE did it.”
“Oh yea, right,” giggled Cheewin.
They went back to the house, tired and fatigue.
The Master walked in and said, “Great job boys. You boys will be going on your mission in two days. You boys can rest now. I’ll be back tomorrow to tell you information on your mission. Good Luck!”
Then the Master left.
“Wow,” said Cheewin, “I wonder what will happen next.”
“I know,” said Sila, “me, too.”
They laughed and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grand and Kaew where playing in the forest when someone came and said that their Chief would like to meet with them.
“Okay,” said Kaew, “tell him we’ll be coming.”
Grand and Kaew walked into the cavern.
“Is there anything you need for us to do, sir?” asked Grand.
“It’s time for your test,” said their Chief, “to see how well you’ve done. If I think you haven’t learned enough, I will not be able to send you on your mission.”
“What?” said Aerin, “are we there already, are we ready to go on our mission?”
“Only if you can prove you have what it takes,” said the Chief, “By the way, Grand, I know you hate human blood, but for one thing, you have to learn how to suck blood from humans. You have to learn how to like human blood, that’s one thing that vampires have to do.”
“I know,” said Grand, “I’ll try.”
“Okay then,” said the Chief, “First task is to be able to suck blood out from humans.”
Grand was sick about this. She doesn’t want to do that.
“That’s easy,” said Aerin, “let me do it first.”
“No,” said the Chief, “Grand, you’ll be first.”
“What?” said Grand. Then she looked at the Chief. He had a face filled with anger and fear that Grand would not do it.
Then Grand said again, “Sorry, sir. I’ll do it. I’m just a bit nervous.”
“Okay then, I will get a human prisoner out. Actually I’ll get two, one for Grand and one for Kaew. Okay?” said the Chief.
“Yes, sir,” replied Grand and Kaew.
Grand felt really anxious. She thought to herself, “Why me, why does it have to be me first?”
Minutes Later...
Grand and Kaew waited outside. Grand was really sweating. She didn’t know what to do. Grand thought to herself, “I have to be brave, I cannot let Chief down. Okay, here he comes.”
Two humans came out, struggling to get away.
One human said, “Please don’t. I promise to do anything for you. Please don’t drink my blood.” They were filled with fear.
Grand wondered why humans look so innocent, but can also be so mean and destroy everything.
“Grand, come here,” said the Chief, “do what I have taught you, remember? Hold them steady.”
“Okay Chief,” said Grand. Again, she thought to herself, “Don’t let Chief down, do what Chief said, ‘Never give up, Never Surrender.’”
Grand held the person steadily. She looked into the person’s eyes. Grand can’t do it, but she has to. Grand thought, “Why do people have to look so innocent?”
“Ready Grand,” said the Chief, “GO!”
Grand bit deeply into the person’s neck sucking all the blood throughout that person’s body. The tension raced through the human’s body. The venom that Grand left on there made the person died immediately.
“Wow sis, you did it!” yelled Kaew.
Grand was almost unconscious. She realizes that Human blood aren’t that bad. After years of not having human blood, she finally know how it felt to have that taste.
When it was Kaew’s turn, Grand watched her carefully so Grand could do better next time. Kaew was a professional at these kind of things.
“Good,” said the Chief, “That’s all you need to do in order to kill a human. You can kill it other ways, but you won’t be getting full.”
The Chief laughed and walked toward Grand and Kaew.
“Tomorrow, “said the Chief, “I’ll tell you girls more information on your mission. It’ll be in two days. You girls get a rest first. I’ll be planning the mission tonight.”
“Yes Chief,” said Grand and Kaew.
Grand and Kaew walked toward their cabin.
“Grand?” said Kaew.
“Yes, Kaew,” Grand replied.
“Do you want to watch the stars again? Please.” said Kaew.
“Sure, why not?” Grand smiled.
Throughout the whole time they were watching stars, Grand thought to herself why she asked Kaew that question. Then she thought again, “Will love be on the way soon?”

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
OMG!it's so interesting!
loving the casts and the posters!
&&WOW,i SUPER love the Trailer:)
Update soon!

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult

Chapter 2:
The next day, Sila and Cheewin woke up by a loud sound. They realize that it was the bell for them to wake up and get ready for their mission starting tomorrow.
Sila and Cheewin woke up and got their selves ready for their Master.
“I’m really nervous,” said Cheewin. Cheewin’s fall was full of anxious.
Sila laughed, “Really, I thought you said you were brave and ain’t scared at all.”
“Well, I guess I have to admit,” reply Cheewin.
Both waited quietly for the Master in the hallway.
Then a figure walked in. “Boys,” said the Master.
“Yes sir,” said Sila and Cheewin.
“Okay,” said the Master, “I will tell you boys what to do and how you can defeat a vampire. The vampires live on the other side of the world. I sent one of my guards to go and look for the vampires. My guard said that they have changed their habitat.”
“So how are we supposed to find them?” asked Sila.
“My guard went to look for them. He knows where the vampires are. They changed their location to a darker place, in the swamps and caves of the deep forest,” said the Master.
“Then let’s go,” said Cheewin.
“But first, I need to give you boys something,” said the Master, “here boys, I give you boys these shimmering crystals. It actually attracts vampires. The vampires will stop and stare at the crystals. You can do anything you want with them. But remember, It only last up ‘till an hour only. One thing, you can only use it once, you have to be smart. Use it only when you really, really need to. The legend said it can do that, so I’m not sure it works too.”
“Yes, Master,” both replied.
“Then you are ready,” said the Master, “Tomorrow, I will ring the bell again. You have to get up really early. Get your weapons ready. My guards will get your food ready for you boys at the front gate. Alright?”
“Alright,” said Sila and Cheewin.
“Now you may leave,” said the Master.
Sila and Cheewin nodded their heads and walked out the door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Grand and Kaew woke up to a loud howl in the distance.
“Well, well, sleepy heads wake up. It’s time for the information you’ll need for your mission tomorrow,” said the Chief.
Grand and Kaew rubbed their eyes and looked up. Their Chief was in their cabin. They barely remember about their mission.
“Sorry,” said Grand, “guess I was thinking too much last night.”
“Yea, me too,” reply Kaew.
“Alright, it’s okay,” said the Chief, “But be sure to get a good rest for tomorrow’s mission. Understand?”
“Yes, Chief,” replied Grand and Kaew.
“The humans haven’t changed their location, yet. So we have a good chance to still get at them. But one thing, they have millions of guards around their place. All you need to do is kill each one of them. Not just by sucking their blood, but by using different kinds of weapons,” said the Chief.
“Alright sir,” said Kaew. Grand nodded her head.
“Just remember, humans have their own skills too. Some are probably more powerful than you girls and some can be weaker. So watch out,” said the Chief.
“Yes, Chief,” both replied.
“Here I give you each a crystal. This crystal isn’t shining or anything. It’s just ordinary. It is use to attract people. That’s what the legend said, but I don’t know if it’s true or not.”
“Okay sir,” said Grand and Kaew.
The Chief said, “You girls have been really sweet, and I don’t want any of you to get hurt. Since you girls want to go on the mission so much to get revenge for your parents…”
“Stop!” yelled Kaew.
“Sorry,” said Grand, “Chief, please don’t talk about our parents in front of Kaew. She can’t take it anymore. It hurts her even more.”
“I’m so sorry,” said the Chief.
“It’s okay, you didn’t know,” said Grand softly.
“Well, alright then. If you girls want to get more rest, go ahead. But be sure to get enough sleep and wake up extra early tomorrow. Okay?” said the Chief.
“Okay,” said Grand holding Kaew.
“Okay then,” said the Chief and he left through the door.
Kaew sat there crying softly to herself, remembering all the old memories. While Grand sat there holding Kaew in her arms and thinking to herself, “It won’t be long before we’ll receive happiness again, Kaew.” And Grand cried to herself softly too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next day, Sila woke up first. He got himself ready and thought to himself for a while, “I don’t know if I’m taking the right path.”
Minutes later, the bell ranged. Sila got himself all ready to go. Then he remembered something. He forgot to wake up Cheewin. He was thinking too much that he forgot to wake Cheewin up.
Sila ran back to Cheewin’s room and try to wake him up.
“Cheewin, wake up. Hurry or we’re going to be late. Cheewin!” yelled Sila.
Sila decided to pour water on top of Cheewin since Cheewin is a late riser.
“Stop that,” yelled Cheewin, “alright, I’ll wake up.”
“Hurry or Master is going to yell at us,” said Sila.
“Oh right, the mission,” laughed Cheewin.
“Yea, stop playing around and hurry,” replied Sila.
While Sila waited, Cheewin got himself ready.
“Ready?” asked Sila.
“Ready,” said Cheewin
“Then let’s go,” said Sila.
Sila and Cheewin walked to the hallway and saw the Master standing there waiting for them.
“Sorry we’re late,” said Sila.
“It’s alright, no need to apologize,” replied the Master.
“Thank you,” said Sila and Cheewin.
“All I need to said is ‘good luck’ and ‘hope you come back alive,’ because some people that have gone to the mission never came back. They are probably captured or even killed,” said the Master.
“We’ll be careful sir,” said Sila.
“Alright then, my boys. After all these years of practice, hope you repay back the vampires for what they have done with your parents,” said the Master.
“Thank you Master. Hope we meet again,” said Sila.
Cheewin nodded and both of them left.
“Goodbye my boys,” whispered the Master as he watch Sila and Cheewin walk out the gate for the first time again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Even though their Chief told them to get enough rest, Grand can’t sleep through the whole night.
She can’t resist thinking about what’s going to happen next.
By then, she heard the door creaked. She looked at the clock; it was morning already.
“Hello Grand.”
Grand turned around. It was their Chief.
“Hello Chief,” replied Grand.
“Have you had enough rest?” asked the Chief.
“Not really,” replied Grand.
“Why that?”
“I don’t know. I kept having these weird feelings.”
“Well then, don’t think too much my dear,” said the Chief.
“Okay Chief,” said Grand.
Then Kaew turned around, rubbed her eyes, and yawned. She opened her eyes and saw the Chief.
“Oh hello Chief, sorry I didn’t see you,” said Kaew.
“It’s okay,” said the Chief, “Hurry and get yourselves ready. After that, come meet me in my cavern okay?”
“Okay sir,” replied Grand and Kaew.
Grand and Kaew got their selves ready with their weapons and other things. They walked toward the caverns.
“Grand and Kaew,” said the Chief, “I just want to say ‘good luck’ and hope we see each other again. Humans are fierce too, not just vampires.”
“Yes Chief,” replied Grand and Kaew.
“You may leave,” said the Chief.
“Yes Chief,” said both sisters.
Then Grand and Kaew walked out of the caverns.
Grand thought to herself, “This is it. This is the time.”
And they walked out, deeper and deeper into the forest.
“Sila, are you sure we’re going in the right direction?” asked Cheewin.
“Yes I’m sure. And stop talking because if vampires here us, we’re dead,” said Sila.
“Alright bro, you’re the boss.”
“Yea, whatever,” said Sila, “just stay behind me.”
“What do we do next, Grand?” asked Kaew.
“I don’t know. We’ll probably have to keep walking in the direction that Chief told us to, until we reach the humans’ locations,” said Grand.
“Okay then,” said Kaew.
They kept walking for a while.
“I’m thirsty,” complained Kaew, “Can we stop to see if there are any animals around?”
“Alright then,” said Grand, “I’m thirsty too.” Grand smiled.
“Okay then. Let’s go this way sis,” said Kaew.
“Okay, you’re the one complaining,” laughed Grand.
“Wait, I smell deer,” said Kaew.
“Cool, I know you always have a great sense of smell,” said Grand.
“And I know you have a great eyesight,” said Kaew, “I smelled them from that way.” Kaew pointed.
“Yea, I see them that way too,” said Grand.
“Then let’s go,” hollered Kaew.
Both ran toward the deer.
They grabbed them forcefully and suck the blood out of the deer.
When they finished, they went back on their trail and started traveling again.
“I’m still not full,” said Kaew, “Because it’s just one deer. But oh well, we’ll find more, right?”
“Yes, sis,” said Grand, “We’ll find more alright.”
Both laughed while traveling on the road.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Let’s stop for lunch,” said Sila.
“Yea, I agree,” said Cheewin.
They went near a waterfall to have their lunch on top of a rock by a shady area.
“Let me see what they packed for us,” said Cheewin.
“You’re always striving for food you know,” laughed Sila.
“Yep, that’s me,” said Cheewin.
After they finished eating, they decided to go for a swim by the waterfall.
“Haven’t been outside for a long time,” said Sila.
“I know,” said Cheewin.
They were in the water for a long time.
“Oh Cheewin, we need to get going,” said Sila.
“Okay, I agree,” said Cheewin.
Both got out of the water and packed up again.
“Okay, let’s go,” said Sila.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Sis, when will we get there? We’ve been walking for an hour,” said Kaew.
“I don’t know, but all I know is that we aren’t going to get there early. It’ll take probably about a month if we travel by feet,” said Grand.
“Then let’s run,” said Kaew.
“No,” said Grand, “remember what Chief said, ‘don’t use too much energy or else when it comes to the fighting, you won’t be able to defeat them.’”
“Yea, I know,” said Kaew.
They both continue walking.
“Hold on,” said Kaew, “I smell something. It seems like 2,000 miles away.”
“What do you smell?” asked Grand.
“It’s..it’s..it’s humans,” said Kaew surprised.
“They’re probably on their way here to kill us too,” said Kaew.
“Wait,” said Grand. She looked and concentrated carefully. Grand saw two figures only.
“There are only two people, like us. They are boys,” said Grand.
“Really, what should we do,” said Kaew.
“All I know is that…boys fall for girls easily, human boys,” said Grand, “I’ve got a plan.”
“What’s the plan?” asked Kaew.
Grand whispered in Kaew’s ear.
“You understand it now,” asked Grand.
“Yes,” said Kaew. Both smiled and continued on their journey.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“It’s been three weeks, Sila,” complained Cheewin, “When will we get there?”
“I don’t know, but we just have to keep going,” replied Sila.
“Are we lost?” asked Cheewin.
“No, just be quiet okay,” said Sila.
“Okay then,” Cheewin said softly.
“Kaew, I see them, they’re only about a mile away,” said Grand.
“I know, I can smell them too. They smell delicious,” said Kaew.
“Yea, but remember our plan okay?” said Grand.
“Okay, I know. I’m not dumb you know,” said Kaew.
Grand smiled and continued on, hoping their plan would work out.
“Cheewin, I see people,” whispered Sila.
“Really? Where?” said Cheewin.
“Shh, quiet down. Let’s go hide okay,” said Sila.
Cheewin nodded and each took their places.
The two figures came closer and closer.
Cheewin and Sila sweated. Both waited until they come even close so they can take action.
When the two figures came, Sila and Cheewin swivel their arms around the two figure’s neck. Sila had one and Cheewin had the other one.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
While Grand and Kaew was trying to get themselves out, Grand winked at Kaew, which meant they have to start their plan right away.
“Who are you?” asked one of the figures.
“We’re humans,” said Grand, “We escaped from the vampire’s palace. We’re really scared, please help us.”
Grand and Kaew tried to breathe in and out.
“What’s your name?” said one of them.
“Cheewin, stop being curious,” said one of the figures.
“Sorry, Sila,” said the other one.
“Well, my name’s Kaew and my other sister’s name is Grand,” said Kaew.
“How can we believe you girls that you guys are human?” asked one of the figures.
Grand and Kaew started to have a sympathy look on their faces.
“Please,” said Grand.
“Alright,” said one of them.
The figures let Grand and Kaew go.
“By the way, my name’s Sila and my brother’s name is Cheewin,” said one of the guys.
“Nice meeting you all,” said all of them.
And there they stand in the middle of the forest, getting to know each other.
Grand and Kaew smiled to each other.
“Yes,” Grand thought to herself, “The plan has work, now we can do what we want to them and they don’t even know.”

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult

Chapter 3:
Grand and Kaew looked at Sila and Cheewin carefully. Kaew thought to herself, “They looked nice, but they’re probably despicable and rotten on the inside. All humans are mean.”
“Can we stay with you guys? We really need help, please,” asked Grand.
“I don’t know,” replied Cheewin, “What do you think, Sila?”
“Well, it’s going to be dangerous having you girls back at the vampire place. I don’t know,” said Sila.
“Please, we’ll do anything. Just please take us along with you guys,” said Grand.
“Alright then. Cheewin and I will protect you two, okay?” said Sila.
“Okay thanks,” said Grand and Kaew.
“Well, it’s getting dark, so let’s find a place to sleep first,” said Cheewin.
“I agree,” said Kaew, smiling.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All of them walked around the forest trying to find a place to stay at. Because of having to walk around and around the forest, they came to a place that no one has ever been to before.
“Sila, are we lost?” asked Cheewin.
“I don’t know, but I think we are,” said Sila, “I don’t know where we are.”
“I’ve heard a legend that there was a place in the forest. People have been there but have never came back. Rumors have been going around that that place is a beautiful paradise,” said Grand.
“Really?” said Sila, “They were probably eaten by vampires.”
Grand and Kaew jumped when they heard the word ‘vampires.’
“Are you two okay?” asked Cheewin.
“Yea, we’re okay. We were just too afraid of vampires. That’s why,” said Grand.
“Yea,” said Cheewin, “I hate vampires. They killed our parents when we were young. I’ll never forgive them for that. They ruined our future. They’re dark, heartless people that would never know how it feels like to love.”
And by then Cheewin was crying.
Kaew was about to yell back at Cheewin, but then Grand pulled her shoulders back and warned her not to.
Kaew was mad, really mad. She thought to herself, “It’s not vampires that are heartless, it’s humans. Why does people always think that all vampires are bad? We need blood for a living!”
Sila came over to Cheewin and pat him on the back.
“Sorry,” Sila said, “My brother is always like this.”
“It’s okay, we understand,” said Grand.
Grand smiled, “We’ve been through this before, too.”
“So where were we, ah yes. This place is the most beautiful place on Earth,” said Sila, “But how can we escape from this place?”
“I don’t know, but we’ll have to try. We might even have to stay here for weeks,” said Grand.
“I’m going to go and set up our sleeping place,” said Cheewin.
“I’m going to go too,” said Kaew.
“Kaew,” exclaimed Grand.
“No, it’s okay. Kaew can go with me,” said Cheewin.
“Yea, I won’t do anything bad,” said Kaew.
Then both of them walked off.
Grand walked toward the pond to sit, but then she tripped on a big hole.
“Help,” yelled Grand.
As soon as she tripped, Sila ran toward Grand and caught her. But both of them fell and rolled down the hill.
When they stopped, their lips touched.
Sila was on top of Grand at the bottom of the hill.
Sila rose up and was stiff.
“Oh my god,” thought Sila.
“I’m so sorry,” said Sila.
He looked at Grand. She never rose up.
“Why?” thought Sila.
He ran to her side, “Grand, Grand, do you hear me?”
Sila was shaking her. He looked at his hand and there were blood. He realizes that Grand bumped her head into a rock while rolling down the hill.
Grand was unconscious. Sila carried Grand up the hill again. Sila was sweating and was really tired.
He laid her on the grass. Sila took a look at her head.
The bleeding stopped.
“Wow, that’s weird,” said Sila.
“Sila, what happened,” yelled Kaew. Kaew ran toward Sila and Grand.
“Grand was walking toward the pond and she fell down the hill…with me,” said Sila.
“Why... you were trying to kill her right? Were you?” yelled Kaew.
“No, why would I?” said Sila.
Grand rose up behind them feeling dizzy.
“Because you know that she is a…” yelled Kaew.
But as soon as Grand realizes what Kaew is about to say, she stopped her.
“Kaew, don’t. I’m okay. It was my own fault. I fell by myself. I was walking toward the pond and I tripped on a big hole. Sila was trying to help me. Then we both fell together,” said Grand.
“Really?” said Kaew.
“Really,” said Grand.
“Well, why did your blood stopped so fast?” asked Sila.
Kaew and Grand looked at each other.
“Um, Grand’s body’s been kind of awkward ever since she was born. So don’t worry about it,” said Kaew.
“Yea,” said Grand.
“Okay then,” said Sila, not finding anything suspicious at all.
Each one smiled at each other.
“So, did you guys find a place for us to stay tonight?” asked Sila.
“Yes,” said Kaew and Cheewin together.
Both let out a laugh.
Then Kaew continue, “We found out a great place. Let’s go”
“Okay, I’ll see how great it is,” said Sila.
Kaew smiled at Sila and Grand, then walked away with Cheewin.
Grand and Sila glanced at each other together and let out a chuckle. Both scratch their heads and smiled.
Grand said, “Thank you for saving me,” and walked off in the direction that Kaew and Cheewin went.
Sila thought to himself, “I don’t know but, I think I may be falling for that sweet girl.”
But one thing that Sila doesn’t know: She’s a vampire.
When Sila and Grand got there, they realize their little campout was a really big cave.
“Wow,” said Sila, “Nice find.”
Sila walked past Grand and their arms touched. It stopped Sila a bit. Grand smiled to Sila as he looked back. Sila blushed.
Grand knew that Sila was falling for her. Grand whispered to herself, “Yes.”
“Kaew and Grand, you’ll be sleeping in one corner okay?” said Cheewin.
“Okay,” said Kaew.
“Me and Sila willing be sleeping near the outside so we can protect you guys from danger,” said Cheewin.
Grand nodded.
“Great,” sighed Cheewin, “Sila, let’s go.”
Sila and Cheewin walked out to the front of the cave and sat down, looking at the stars above.
Grand and Kaew lay down on the floor thinking if Sila and Cheewin already suspected them or not.
“Grand, when will be a good time to start action?” asked Kaew.
“Not yet,” said Grand, “Let’s wait until Sila and Cheewin really fall for us. So how’s it going between you and Cheewin? Is he falling for you yet?” said Grand.
“I think he’s getting to it,” said Kaew, “How about you, sis?”
“I think Sila already is falling for me,” said Grand.
“Really, that fast?” said Kaew.
“I don’t know,” said Grand.
“I have an idea. You want to go eavesdropping on them?” said Kaew.
“I don’t know,” said Grand, “It seems wrong.”
“Who cares? Let’s go,” said Kaew.
Then Kaew grabbed Grand’s arm and both walked quietly to the cave opening.
“What do you think of Grand and Kaew?” asked Cheewin.
“What?” said Sila.
“I really meant what I said,” said Cheewin.
“Well, I think of them as friends,” said Sila.
“Sure, I know you like them,” said Cheewin.
“You probably like them that’s why you said that,” said Sila.
“No, I do not,” said Cheewin.
“I don’t know them well yet, but what I know is that they’re sweet and harmless girls. I know they won’t even hurt one living thing,” said Sila, daydreaming.
“That’s it!” exclaimed Cheewin, “I know you like someone, who is it? Tell me. It’s Grand right, right?”
“No!” yelled Sila, “It’s no one. I was just saying.”
“Whatever. Okay, if you tell me who it is, I’ll tell you my little secret, too. Deal?” said Cheewin.
“Um, okay. It’s Grand,” said Sila bashfully.
“Oh my god,” said Cheewin.
“Hey, now tell me who you like?” said Sila.
“Fine, it’s Kaew,” said Cheewin softly.
“Really? That’s what I thought,” said Sila, “Well, I just think of them as sweet. I don’t really know them yet. I haven’t liked or loved them either. I really do hope they’re not bad or anything.”
“Yea, me too,” said Cheewin.
And both continued to look at the stars.
“Oh my god,” said Kaew.
“Ssh,” said Grand, “Be quiet or they might hear us.”
“Our plan finally worked, Grand. It worked!” said Kaew.
“Yes, I know. We tricked them,” said Grand, “let’s go back before they know.”
Both walked back to their place and laid down.
“Grand, I wonder what will happen next,” said Kaew.
Grand replied, “I don’t know, but one thing though: we will have get closer to them starting tomorrow.”

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult

Chapter 4:
The next day Sila and Cheewin woke up to a loud voice.
“Help, help us, please,” yelled someone.
Sila and Cheewin realized it was Grand and Kaew yelling for help.
“We have to help them,” said Cheewin.
Both ran out of the cave and spied the two girls hanging from the side of the cliffs.
“Help,” yelled Grand and Kaew.
Sila and Cheewin came and tried to grab them.
Grand almost slipped off but Sila never let go of her hands.
“Please, help us,” said Kaew.
“I’m trying,” replied Cheewin.
They stayed there for a long time. Sila and Cheewin kept on pulling onto them until they actually got them out of the cliffs.
“What were you guys doing?” asked Sila.
“We were finding something to eat and I guess we slipped and fell down,” said Grand.
Sila laughed, “Grand, I knew you were always clumsy.”
When Sila and Cheewin weren’t watching, Grand winked at Kaew and she smiled.
“Well, you girls shouldn’t go out anymore. I’m not even sure this place is safe. Just let my brother and I find the food. Okay?” said Cheewin.
“Okay,” said Kaew.

Kaew and Grand walked away. Cheewin and Sila smiled at them while they walked away.
When Grand and Kaew got to the cave, they both laughed at how their plan always works.
Kaew said, “Can’t believe they both fell for this trick again.”
“Yea, I know,” replied Grand.
Another week has gone by and they still haven’t found a way out of the paradise.
“When will we get out of this place?” said Cheewin, “I’m really hungry.”
Kaew whispered, “I won’t be hungry soon.”
And Grand bumped her with her arm to make her stop talking.
“I don’t know, we haven’t even seen this whole place. Maybe we should wonder around more,” said Sila.
“Okay then,” said Cheewin. And he started walking out of the cave.
“Can I go with you, Cheewin?” asked Kaew.
“Um, sure,” said Cheewin.
Kaew walked towards him and took his hand.
“Let’s go,” said Kaew as she pulled him along with herself.
Cheewin blushed as she walked after Kaew.
“You want to go out together?” asked Grand.
“You mean…GO OUT togther?” ask Sila.
“No,” Grand laughed, “I meant go outside together to look for a place out.”
“Oh sorry,” Sila blushed.
“It’s okay. I get confused sometimes, too,” said Grand.
Grand walked out the cave as Sila followed her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“You found a way out yet, Cheewin?” asked Kaew.
“No, How about you?” said Cheewin.
“No,” replied Kaew.
Kaew and Cheewin kept on walking until they saw a dark figure fly across them.
Cheewin gasped, “Who’s there?”
Kaew smiled, “It’s probably just an illusion.”
“No,” said Cheewin, “I swear I saw it. I think it’s a vampire. We should get out of here, fast. Let’s go get the others.”
“Okay,” said Kaew.
Cheewin grabbed Kaew hand, and took her with him.
“Chief, Chief,” said one of the guards.
“Yes,” said the Chief.
“I saw humans in our paradise. Some people are trapped again. All we need to do is go in there and suck their blood,” said the guard.
“Really,” said the Chief, “We’ll go there tomorrow night. I’ve been getting really hungry lately.”
“But..but,” said the guard.
“What?” said the Chief.
“I..I saw Grand and Kaew with them,” said the guard.
“What?” said the Chief, “What kind of charade is this?”
“It’s no charade sir,” said the guard, “They probably have a plan going on.”
“Well, hope what you are saying is true,” said the Chief.
“Master, are you okay?” said one of the servants.
“Yes, I guess I was unconscious,” said the Master.
“Thank god you’re alright,” said the servant.
“Yes, but I also had a vision,” said the Master, “but I can’t seem to remember it.”
“Well Master, if you can’t figure it out, then don’t. If it’s really important, then when time comes, you’ll know,” said the servant.
The Master nodded.
“Go back to sleep, sir,” said the servant.
When the Master closed his eyes, he had the vision again.
He opened his eyes back up again and said, “Sila and Cheewin are in trouble, and we have to help them.”
“What?” said the servant.
“Go get all the guards,” said the Master, “Sila and Cheewin are like my sons. I can’t let them die.”
Grand and Sila were walking when they bumped into Cheewin and Kaew.
“What’s wrong?” asked Sila.
“I think we just saw a vampire. It flew over our heads, I saw it!” said Cheewin.
“Really? Then we have to get out of here quick,” said Sila.
Kaew smiled to Grand and she smiled back.
Both knew that their people would be coming here soon.
“Let’s go back,” said Cheewin, “I think it’s starting to rain.”
All of them went back while the rain poured on them.
When they got to the cave, all of them decided to sleep inside instead of Sila and Cheewin sleeping outside.
Grand sneezed.
“Are you okay?” asked Sila, holding her.
“Yes,” said Grand.
Sila took off his sweater and wrapped it around her.
Grand smiled, “Thank you.”
On the other side of the cave, Cheewin was wrapping his arms around Kaew to make her feel warm.
Through the whole night, each one slept in each other’s arm.
Grand and Kaew knew their mission won’t fail.
The next day, Sila woke up first. He looked at Grand and smiled.
Sila decided to go outside and look for food.
He kept on walking and walking until he came to a really big tree.
“Wow,” he said, “Apples.”
Sila smiled and started to pick them. But once he touches them, it melted.
“Why is it like this?” he thought to himself.
He decided to come back and not tell anyone. But when the apple melted on his hand, the stain won’t come off.
He came back to the cave and everyone was already awake.
“What’s that?” asked Kaew.
She took a look at it and she gasped.
“What happened?” asked Sila.
“Nothing,” said Kaew, “I was just kind of surprise.”
Kaew walked toward Grand as Sila and Cheewin went outside.
“Did you see that, Grand?” asked Kaew.
“Yes, I did,” said Grand.
“But how did he get it?” asked Kaew.
“He probably got it from an apple tree. They said that there’s a tree that eventually has those. If he smells it, then he’ll know that it’s blood.. inerasable blood. The blood on his hand can only be erased by the power of vampires,” said Grand.
Grand and Kaew decided to go outside with them.
They both saw them practicing their skills.
“I want to fight with you guys, too,” yelled Kaew.
“No,” whispered Grand to Kaew.
“Who cares,” said Kaew as she started walking toward them.
Cheewin laughed, “A young girl like you can’t fight.”
“We’ll see,” said Kaew.
Both started fighting against each other.
Sila came and stand beside Grand.
Sila and Grand watched Cheewin and Kaew.
“Wow, Kaew is good at fighting. Has she been learning from vampires?” said Sila.
Grand look at Sila for a long time.
“Well, I don’t know. Do you want to fight, too?” asked Grand.
“Sure, bring it on,” said Sila.
Grand smiled.
Sila and Grand fought against each other.
Grand thought to herself, “Don’t use any powers, just use the fighting skills I’ve learned.”
Because Grand didn’t want their plan to ruin, she pretends to fall.
Sila came and caught her right then.
All of them decided to stop fighting because they might get hurt.
“Thanks,” said Grand to Sila.
“No problem,” said Sila smiling.
Hours have passed and it was almost dark.
“We have to find a way out,” said Cheewin.
“Cheewin, how about us two go and you two stay. Okay?” said Sila.
“Okay,” replied Grand and Kaew.
Sila and Cheewin walked and it came to an end.
“We’ve been walking for hours,” said Cheewin, “We’ve haven’t found a way out yet.”
“Wait,” said Sila, “Follow me.”
Sila walked back to the pond. He retraced the paths when Grand fell.
Sila looked at the hole that Grand tripped on. “It’s a pretty big hole,” Sila thought.
Sila looked carefully at the hole.
Then he saw light. He knew that the way out was there.
“Cheewin, Look!” said Sila.
“Oh my god,” said Cheewin, “you founded the way out.”
“Let’s go get Grand and Kaew,” said Sila.
But as soon as they were about to go, vampires came from all directions and surrounded them.

mai92

sarNie Adult
AHhh!!!
i reAD aLL 4 Ch 2dAy..
iT'S sOo gOod..
lOve iT sO fAr..
:wub:
i lOve CheewIN aND kAeW..
tHey'RE sO cUTE..
pLz uPdAte mE oN tHIS fAnfIc..
:wub: :wub: :wub: