The Undying Love :: Aum/Aff

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
wow...aff is sooo weak!...poor thing...

im literally on the edge of my seat reading that..since noy is already biting her nails..lol

wahh..i wonder whos gonna help..or will umm have to take on a "special job"..to get that 50k?!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
wow...aff is sooo weak!...poor thing...

im literally on the edge of my seat reading that..since noy is already biting her nails..lol

wahh..i wonder whos gonna help..or will umm have to take on a "special job"..to get that 50k?!
I will have something up for you by tomorrow.. hopefully, I'll have time to write a long chapter for the weekend. But it seems like the weekends id when no one's here though.

lady0fdarkness

Part VI

As they continued the long wait, other patients and their families came dodging into the hospital's front entrance, drenched in rain. It was pouring out there, and it has been for weeks now. There was no telling when that misery was going to stop. Inside the waiting room, the TV that was mounted to the wall was on, and also pouring out its misery and messages of more bad news. The people surrounding Thanatorn, whom were also waiting on a love one were on edge as they listened to the news broadcast, while Thanatorn shut everything out, not wanting to hear any other sounds, but the ticking of the clock on the wall.

President Sukham Sone has turned down the peace bargain from president Tuntawone Soon! He called the offer a disgrace and a slap in the face, and has ordered the troops to go further north, rampaging through cities and wounding civilains! There has also been an airstrike. Reports of the dead are climbing up!

The people gasps as they heard the news. And their voices became rapid as they whispered amongsts eachother.

That Sukham Sone bastard! My sister lives down south! Someone oughta kill that son of a bitch!

This horrible...what if.....what if, the war spreads even further.. ?? And..and all the way here?

Just yesterday, President Tuntawone has issued out a recruitment. He needs strong and brave men who will defend and fight for their country.

But who's gonna to want to go and get their heads or limbs blown off??? It's dangerous out there!!!! Definitely not me! I don't want to die yet!

Well.. there are brave men out there who naturally want to defend their country.. and in the army, there are special units that does different operations. Not only will you be honored as a defender and protectator of your country, I hear that you can make good money too by joining the armed forces.

Psttt..... No amount of money will convince me to go to war!!

Cause you're a scared shit! haha

Shut up, I don't see you signing up either.

That's cause I'm a scared shit too.

Haha, that makes two of us then.

Eventhough their voice became a loud murmur, Thanatorn didn't pay much attention to them; the only thing running wildly in his mind was Sayla's condition. If only he could reach inside his chest and pull out his heart, he will, if it meant saving her, prolonging her years, so that Nani will have a Mother.

Arrisa bit her nails nervously as she continued listening to the news. Why is happening, she uttered as she cradled a sleeping Nani in her arms. Just when the news broadcast was about to show a clip of the battle ground, a doctor emerged from the ER. Thanatorn ran towards the doctor, Arrisa followed behind.

Thanatorn - How is she???

Dr. Wimun - Mr. Thamadeth, your wife has suffered an acute heart attack. The good news is that she is in stable condition right now, however--

Thanatorn - Doctor!!??

Dr. Wimun - I'm afraid her condition will worsen if she doesn't get that a transplant right away. Right now, I've got Mrs. Thamadeth's hooked on to a machine that helps her heart pumps blood to her organs.

Thanatorn - Is she awake?

Dr. Wimun - Not yet. She's going to be unconcious for a while, Mr. Thamadeth.

Thanatorn felt a massive lump erupt in his throat. And he felt as if he had been punched in the stomach and the world around him was spinning out of control as he tried his best to stand straight. He could feel every vein in his body pulsating and his own bleeding heart pumping hot blood throughout his body.

Thanatorn - I've signed all the paperwork with Dr. Yeerman! She's suppose to be on that list! You guys are suppose to take care of this!

Dr. Wimun - I understand that Mr. Thamadeth. Trust me, we are working very hard at trying to find a donor for your wife, but you must know the extent of this operation. We need to find a matching before we can even perform the transplant on your wife.

Thanatorn - That's not good enough! I know that there are hundreds of being dying each day with a potential heart, and yet you haven't found a donor?? This is absurd!

Thanatorn's face was flushed with anger. The veins on his forehead nearly popped as he spoke with the doctor through clenched teeth, trying so hard not to punch the doctor in the face.

Arrisa - P'Torn... uhh..

Arrisa grabbed her brother's hand, trying to calm him down.

Dr. Wimun - Mr. Thamadeth, like I said.. this is a very extensive procedure, and we have to have the right match in order to continue with the operation. I'm sure Dr. Yeerman has gone over this with you already.

Thanatorn - BULLSHIT!!!!!!! It seems to me like you're waiting on the $50,000!! And then you'll start on the operation right????

Arrisa - P' Thanatorn! Please...

Arrisa tried to calm her brother, knowing that he won't be able to control himself once he is angered and bothered.

Dr. Wimun - Sir, here at Khon Kaen hospital, we strive to care and save our patients. As soon as we get that donor heart, we will start on that operation immediately. Now sir, a nurse will take you to Mrs. Thamadeth, so you;ll have to excuse me. I've got to go.

Thanatorn - NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! you get back in there and work on my wife now! Are you just going to let her die, you son of a bitch?????? I will bring that $50,000 and throw it at your faces! Will that make you happy? Will that make you operate on her???!! Huh???

Arrisa - P'Thanatorn!! Please, don't!

All eyes were on Thanatorn now as he confronted the doctor.

Dr. Wimun - Mr. Thamadeth, I have already explained to you the situation. This is a peaceful hospital, sir. If you are unable to settle down, then I'm sorry, but I will be forced to call security.

Arrisa - P'Torn, please!! you won't be able to see P'Sayla if you are thrown out! Please..let's talk about this after we see P'Say.

Thanatorn knew Arrisa was right. He can't afford to be thrown out, he needs to see her. He needs to hold her hand and kiss her. Thanatorn unclenched his fist as the doctor shook his head and walked away. He wiped hot tears away behind his eyes as Arrisa hugged him and laid her head on his shoulder.

Arrisa - P'Torn.. we have to be calm... for... for P'Sayla's sake--

Arrisa looked down at a sleeping Nani.

Arrisa - For Nani's sake.....

Thanatorn knew his sister was right and nodded blankly, wishing this was just a nightmare, eventhough he knew everything was very real.

Nurse Teena took the siblings to the patient room. Inside, Sayla laid unconcious on the bed, hooked up to a milluon tubes and wires running to varies machines. Thanatorn felt cold and numb as he stepped towards his wife. Is this it? Will their love come to this? Will he lose her? All kinds of thoughts ran through his mind. Everything went into pause mode as he stood there and looked at her beautiful pale face. The sounds of beeps were also muted as he stared at her, and then words escaped from his lips weakly.

Thanatorn - Nurse....... is she in pain?

Nurse Teena - Rght now... no, she's not. She's asleep, so she shouldn't feel any pain.

Thanatorn - What about when she wakes up?

Nurse Teena - We have pain medicines that will help her, sir.

Thanatorn - Will she still remember me? Remember us......

Nurse Teena - Sir, ofcourse she will. She has a heart condition, not amnesia.

Thanatorn - How long will she be asleep?

Nurse Teena - The doctor expects her to wake by tomorow night.

Thanatorn - Then I will stay here with her.

Arrisa - P'Torn, I really think you need to go home and rest. I'll stay with her and baby Nani.

Thanatorn - No... please..... let me stay with her, Arrisa.

Arrisa sighed.

Arrisa - P'Torn--

Nurse Teena - Uhh...yes, sir... you're more than welcomed to stayy with her. We have a cot you can use to sleep here. In facr, all of you can stay, if you can be comfortable enough.

Thanatorn then remembered when their parents were admitted to to the hospital. They waited and waited and even stayed over night waiting to only hear bad news.

Thanatorn - Arrisa..... please do me a favor, take Nani home..

Arrisa nodded, not wanting to resist her brother's request.

Arrisa - Okay..... I'll take good care of Nani, P'Torn. You just try to get some rest okay?

Thanatorn nodded.

Arrisa went over and kissed Sayla on the forehead and whispered, please get better soon, P'Sayla.

Arrisa - Okay... goodnight, P'Torn. I'm going to go now okay? Call me if anything.. Goodnight, Nurse Teena. Thank you.

Teena - Goodnight sweetie.

Arrisa left the room.

Nurse Teena - Mr. Thamadeth, let me go get the cot for you okay? Be right back.

When the nurse left the room, the beeps echoed and bounced off the walls. Thanatorn stood there with his head down, and then he hestitantly lifted up his face and slowly turned to an unconcious Sayla. He was afraid to look at her, afraid to find the worst nightmare that he feared. When he finally brought himself to fully look at Sayla, heavy tears poured out of his eyes. He took a hold of her hand and staggered down on the seat next to her. Thanatorn brought her hand to his face and weeped onto it has he buried his face on the side of the bed.

Come back to me, Sayla... I need you... I will not let you leave me.. leave our baby.....

Thanatorn finally allowed those tears that he's been hiding to pour out of him. Her hand felt so good on his cheek as the warmth comforted him.

The nurse returned with the cot, but Thanatorn didn't noticed her presence, as he continued to weep. Nurse Teena shook her head sympathical and left the room quietly to give the man some privacy.

As Thanatorn held on to her hand and cried, all kinds of thoughts ran through his head, and it then occured to him that he will find a way to save her or else he will die trying. Thanatorn kissed her lips and then rested his head next to her as his body and soul gave way and drifted off into sleep.

Part 7 coming soon!

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
it's so sad.... so suffering seeting sayla like that... hope it's in time for her surgery.. i can't bear to see that she's dead.. oh no.. will thanatorn go to become an army to pay for the fees??? if so, i hope he'll be in good condition when come back to see sayla.. hehe

please update more..

lady0fdarkness

it's so sad.... so suffering seeting sayla like that... hope it's in time for her surgery.. i can't bear to see that she's dead.. oh no.. will thanatorn go to become an army to pay for the fees??? if so, i hope he'll be in good condition when come back to see sayla.. hehe

please update more..
let's just say there will be a happy ending. :D

chenling

sarNie Adult
OMG..so sorry its taken me so long to update...damn these last few chapters hell all your stuff is emotional and wonderful but damn, my heart yes bad choice of words but my heart goes out to Thanatorn...ugh I can't wait for more...sooo much emotion!!!!!!!!

lady0fdarkness

OMG..so sorry its taken me so long to update...damn these last few chapters hell all your stuff is emotional and wonderful but damn, my heart yes bad choice of words but my heart goes out to Thanatorn...ugh I can't wait for more...sooo much emotion!!!!!!!!
hey girl!! I know I know.. lol.. I love writing depressing stuff..... I tried to add some comedy relief into it earlier but I wasn't happy with it, so I started over and wrote the way I'm used to. But anywho.. how are ya?? How's school??

chenling

sarNie Adult
hey girl!! I know I know.. lol.. I love writing depressing stuff..... I tried to add some comedy relief into it earlier but I wasn't happy with it, so I started over and wrote the way I'm used to. But anywho.. how are ya?? How's school??
I'm good, found a job..I'm very excited, hopefully everything comes back good and I can start soon!!!! School is good, started a new semester last, week and got my big PC working agin. How was the move??????

lady0fdarkness

^^I'm glad to hear that you're getting back on track again. It's been a week since I've moved; and my belongings are still boxed up. The previous owner left a lot of unwanted stuff behind! But so far.. I'm loving my new home. :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
aweee... I wonder how Aum will get the money in time.

I couldn't help but laugh when Aum asked the nurse if Aff will remember him when she wakes up. lol. the nurse's response is funny. :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Finally caught up. It is so bittersweet. They got a beautiful baby girl and the news was just so sad. I feel like he might end up giving his heart to her when he dies in battle. Slap myself why am I thinking so negatively. Slap slap slap!

lady0fdarkness

awww so sad....but you said that it will be a happy ending so....YAY....
yes.... you know my endings by now... happy... heheh.....

aweee... I wonder how Aum will get the money in time.

I couldn't help but laugh when Aum asked the nurse if Aff will remember him when she wakes up. lol. the nurse's response is funny. :lol:
haha.... yeah... that was sort of of funny....

Finally caught up. It is so bittersweet. They got a beautiful baby girl and the news was just so sad. I feel like he might end up giving his heart to her when he dies in battle. Slap myself why am I thinking so negatively. Slap slap slap!
sighh.... bittersweet things are the most painful. :(

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ahh..that was sad...but since lome already hinted that its a happpy ending..i know they will pull it off somehow.. lol...

the amnesia gave me a good short laugh..with the bystander that was talking bout the armed force.. :lol: ..i cant wait to find out how, where & when the money & heart will come about!

wah thats great news chenada..congrats on your job!!! ^_^

lady0fdarkness

ahh..that was sad...but since lome already hinted that its a happpy ending..i know they will pull it off somehow.. lol...

the amnesia gave me a good short laugh..with the bystander that was talking bout the armed force.. :lol: ..i cant wait to find out how, where & when the money & heart will come about!

wah thats great news chenada..congrats on your job!!! ^_^
lol... when I went back to read it. .. the conversation was funny.. like.. duhh... she has a heart condition, not amnesia... but anywho.. I'm typing up the next chapter right now.. you'll find out just what Thanatorn will do. :D

lady0fdarkness

Part VII

The next morning Thanatorn awoke to the voices of Arrisa and a nurse. He slept next to Sayla the whole night. For a minute there, he had to adjust his eyes to the bright hospital light, thiinking that he was at the beach, since he had been dreaming of running along the sand with his daughter and wife. Thanatorn thought the nightmare was over. Outside the rain was still pouring. When will it stop raining? That question has been on everyone's mind since it started.

As he rubbed his eyes to take a good look at where he was at, Arrisa shook his shoulders.

Arrisa - P'Torn! You should have slept in the cot. Ughh... you've been sleeping sitting up all night. Now you'll be tired still.

Thanatorn - Cot? What?

Thanatorn spoke in a haze, still hald asleep. His body felt stiff and was still tired from not fully resting. Just then, the nurse injected something into Sayla's IV. She was still unconcious. Thanatorn had fully awaken and was disappointed to see that the beach was all a dream. Instead, IVs, needles, tubes, medicines, and machines were very real. His eyes widened as he glanced at Sayla, still unconcious. Just when the nurse was about to leave the room, Thanatorn stood up from his seat and grabbed the nurse's arm.

Thanatorn - Nurse??? You guys told me that she'll be awake the next day?? Well... it's already here, so why isn't she awake?? What's going on, Nurse??

Nurse Betty - Sir, the doctor checked your wife earlier this morning--

Thanatorn - And what??? Why didn't you wake me up??

Nurse Betty - Mr. Thamadeth, we tried to, but you were in a deep sleep.

Thanatorn felt anger arrise in him again as he raised his voice.

Thanatorn - Fine!! But why is Sayla still asleep??? He told me she'll be awake by now? But she's not!!! What's going on, Goddamn it??

Arrisa - P'Thantorn... calm down, you're scaring Nani, please.

Thanatorn - Arrisa!! I will not calm down! These people are not doing their jobs.

Arrisa - I think they are trying their best, P'Torn!

Nurse Betty - Sir.. Dr. Wimun mentioned that there are some complications. Mrs. Thamadeth is not getting enough blood pumped through her body. He will need to take her into surgery and get another machine going. Her operation will begin shortly, sir.

Thanatorn - What?????????? I don't believe this!!!!!!!!!

Thanatorn glanced back at his wife. His bloodshot eyes winced and tears formed in them. He staggered back, feeling the floor underneath him move. This is too much, he couldn't take this anymore. He held his arm up to his head and tried to think of what to do, he started panting. Nurse Betty touched his arm, trying to calm him down. Thanatorn hasn't eaten or drank anything for the since yesterday, and having restless sleep didn't help him neither.

Nurse Betty - Sir?? Are you okay?? Why don't you sit down? I'll go get some water for you.

Arrisa - P'Torn??

Instead of listening to the nurse, Thantorn broke his arm free from her and dodged towards the door. He had to get out of there, just for a moment. He had to think, but of what?? What can he do to save his wife? If he had the $50,000, he felt like that's when the doctor will really do their jobs.

Arrisa - P'Torn!!! Where are you going??? P'Torn!!!! Wait!!!

It was no use. Thanatorn already left. Arrisa held Nani close to her chest and sighed. She couldn't help but cry. The last time her brother cried was when the doctors told them their parents died.

He had to get out there, but where to? Thanatorn ran out of the hospital into the pouring rain. He looked at his car, but only decided to walk pass it. The cold drops of rain seeped through his clothes, making him shiver. He was drenched and people were staring at him as he cursed under his breath. He didn't care if they looked at him and thought he was crazy, because he did feel crazy. Crazy about his wife's life; about his daughter, about his family. He had to think, had to get away from the misery in that hospital room.

Why is this happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GIVE ME AN ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanatorn shouted as he walked out of the hospital's parking lot and onto the sidewalk of a bridge. The rain was beating down on his face as he looked up to the grey skies. The rip currents and tide was so high as the rain poured into the shore.

What if I killed myself and gave her my heart? He questioned. What if I were to jump right now? Will my heart save her? But Thanatorn knew that was a foolish thing to do.. besides, by the time they find his body, his heart will be no good. And what about the matching? How would he know for sure that his heart will fit into hers. All these thoughts ran through his mind, vigurously like a flood. He hugged himself and kept walking as a lightning struck in the distance.

The cars that passed by honked at him, wondering what that crazy guy is doing, walking along the bridge on such a dangerous day to be outside. A passerby rolled down the window and shouted out to him.

Passerby - Sir?? Do you need help?

Thanatorn - Yes, I do.

Passerby - Okay.. do you need us to call someone for you? Do you need a ride??

Thanatorn - Do you have a heart?

Passerby - Huh???

Thanatorn - Do you happen to have an extra heart for my wife?

Passerby - What are you talking about??!

Thanatorn - She.. she needs a heart.

Passerby - Are you crazy??? No wonder!

The passerby then quickly rolled up the window thinking that he was a crazy homeless guy. Thanatorn shivered as the rain beat down on him. He kept walking until he finally came to the end of the bridge. The rain wasn't backing down, because it seemed to have gotten heavier. Thanatorn kept on walking, feeling so helpless and defeated; the tears that he tried to h old back also came pouring down like the rain from the sky. Good thing that no one could see him cry, because the rain only washed it away. When Thanatorn reached downtown Khon Kaen, he then realized that he should go back to the hospital. Maybe Sayla awoke? Maybe somehow, they found her a heart?? Thanatorn turned around to walk back to the hospital, but before he fully turned around, a huge poster on a door along the strip caught his eye.

President Tuntawone needs you!!! Do you have what it takes? Defend your country and make big money for your family! Could it be you?? Come inside.

Instead of heading to the hospital, Thanatorn decided to go into that office that has the poster on their door. Thanatorn wiped the wetness away from his face and slicked back his hair. He opened the glass door and walked inside. The room was empty; no one seemed to want to take on this challenge. A man wearing a soldier uniform looked up from his desk and greeted Thanatorn.

Recruiting soldier - Goodmorning sir. Are you here for the position?

Without hesitation, Thanatorn nodded. The soldier handed Thanatorn a a clipboard with paper on it.

Recruiter - Here, Fill this out and take a seat. You'll be called shortly.

Thanatorn - Thanks.

Thanatorn took a seat and looked around him. There were photos of war and soldiers along the wall. He had an idea what he was getting himself into, but the answer that he wanted was-- just how much money are they offering? He started to fill out the paperwork, not caring that the paper was starting to get wet from his wet hands. He ignored his shaking hand as he filled out his name and personal information. Inside his heart, he hoped and prayed that he was doing the right thing, following what he had vowed earlier--he will find a way or he will die trying.

Part 8 coming up.