The Voice On The Other Line

cecilia

Staff member
I just got off the phone with this guy helping me to transfer my service from one apartment to another and he sounds so so nice. I like his friendly voice :) .. this made me think --- do you have a favorite voice? I want to hear how nice they sound lol

Also, according to the 'REAL' show, there is an alarm clock app that wake you up with a sexy voice ... how sexy and creepy is that lol

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Hehe, the title reads like a movie/book title lol. Congrats to you & happy adjustments in your new living space :). I like to talk to an assistant with a friendly voice than a cranky/annoying voice plus he/she does not rush me to get off the phone with him/her, basically someone who is helpful, take their time to listen to what I need lol.

After watching DotS, I really like Captain Yoo's voice. If I want to learn Korean, I want a guy teacher with a voice like his lol. I like manly (but there is gentleness to it) & friendly voice. Bonuses if he is good looking & a nice person too lol.

I would be annoyed by the voice for waking me up, I like my beauty sleep over sexy voice. Or better yet, have my man wakes me up with his voice :D.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Gwi (Lee Soo Hyuk) from "Scholar Who Walks the Night"

Got the sexy asian voice I ever heard

cecilia

Staff member
He can do the sexy 'Hello, my love' call ;)

I like low manly voice like Choi Jin Hyuk ...

Bonus lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
I see we agreed Korean men have sexy voice lol ! Well, M. Grey have a sexy voice too ^^ Fifty Shade of Grey

cecilia

Staff member
Bollywood singers have great voices ... my all time favorite is Udit Narayan:

Last edited:

Ms.Zoe

I thought lyrics from the song Hello ("Hello from the other side") kind of go with the topic The voice from the other line :D.

Ms.Zoe

Lucky fan got SJK's recorded voice on her phone.

I don't mind if SJK's voice "Wake up Beauty, Big Boss over" wakes me up in the morning :D.

Edit: another phrase "Rise & shine Beauty, Big Boss over" :D

Cr as tagged

Last edited:

cecilia

Staff member
Hahaha ... That's too hardcore ... But I like lol I'll probably end up using it until I'm bored with it like my other Kdrama craziness.

I like Adele's "hello from the other side."

sarN

sarNie Granny
LOVE ADELE :icon12: my phone ring tone is "Set fire to the rain" before it was X-FILE music LOL

Ms.Zoe

Thought these are funny & wanted to share :risas3::risas3::risas3: since it has something to do with "Hello" :risas3::risas3::risas3:

Cr as tagged