The Wind Blows in Miss Sassy (SS)

ImQueen

sarNie Adult

This is just a fanfiction, so everything here is made-up with no intention to contradicts the real life of these two people.

Excuse the grammars and enjoy :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a sunny, windless day. I stood at the top of Mongkut Mountain. I thought there were no wind, but suddenly a powerful, scented, cool wind came blowing right at me. It was the most magical moment of my life because "wow!" was all I could put upon my reaction. I saw the most gorgeous, SASSIEST women of my life. She was wearing a white chest-high dress that was thigh cut short with sequence on top of the white fabric.  
"What're you looking at," she said looking at me seductively. 
Even her voice is sassy, I thought, but I think my thought was too loud. 
"Huh," she sighed, "all guys are the same."

"Miss Chalida!'' two voices calls our from afar. "Shoot! This is bad," she whispered to herself heavily. She started running, but the rocky mountain wasn't a very good track to run on. At least that's what I see. On the fifth steps she slipped. 
"Are you OK?!" I yelled to her.
"Do I look like I am?!" she yelled back. 
Her response shot right through my heart. I sounded so dumb because of course she's not. I ran to her trying to be her knight in shining armor.
"Will you play a game with me?" she asked me once I reached her.
"What?" I said in confusion. 
I was not even done speaking and she just pull me towards her. I thought she was going to kiss me for real. I was shocked for a moment, but I finally understood what she's trying to do. She was trying to keep them tricked for a minute or so. The plan goes as planned because the two people hesitated and looked away as if they were eluding someone's privacy. 
"What were you doing?" I pretended to aske after the success of her act.
"Come on mister sweet smile. I know you like it. Don't 'cha?" she said with a smirk.
"What? No, no, no. I... I...." I stumble upon my words.
"Admit it," she said. I think I was blushing badly at that time. I'm always a dick in front of hot and sexy women. Gosh, I hate that!
" You're kinda cute though."
"What?" I said, I mean I feel like I've said that thousands of time upon meeting her. With that being said she returns to where she left off. I watch her ran off into the distance. I grabbed the scents, which I assume it's hers, into my palm and smelled it. Well, really locking it in my nose forever. It's my kind. 

Yep, that's how I met my honey. A gush of wind does it all. Amazing huh? 
I am Mark Apichai. A country boy of twenty five. I inherited my grandpa's farm two years ago when he died from drowning in Lake Dawn.
The people in town believe that Lake Dawn is haunted. I guess that is meant for my family's death because both my parents died there too. When I was little I used to wonder about how my parents look like, so I purposely went there in case their spirit might shows up. But it never worked.

That night mind was just all about the woman I just encountered today. I hope to meet her again. Though it was a coincidence I missed the way she smirked at me, the way she speak, her beauty, and especially her scents. It just smelled amazing, so I recalled what my grandmother say to me when I was a teenager getting heartbroken by many girls. She told me that to figure out my true lover, her scents needs to be appealing to me. It needs to keep me wanting to stay close to her. Off course not only her scents, but everything in general, like her nature and personality. But I think this one will definitely not be normal. I like that about her.

On an early misty Saturday morning I went down to stroll at Lake Dawn. I was rolling constantly without any problem, but then a whip of chilly wind blows in my way. I took a sip of it and the unbelievable thing is that the scent was very similar to the one I encountered yesterday at Mongkut Montain. Suddenly, an even stronger one storm in. It tipped my canoe and I fell into the slicing, cold water. I held onto my canoe as I float on the water. I wiped my eyes. But something was unclear. It was a blurry figure. Until the moment it got closer to me I froze there in the water. 
"Need help?" she says, offering me a hand. I couldn't believe that the person in front of me right now is the person that my mind and heart has been occupying for the last twenty-four hours. 
"Can you?" I asked.
"Off course I can," she replied, with a smile that makes me warm despite being in the cold water. 

She laughed out of the blue and confused me. 
"Is anything funny?" I asked. She's strange alright. But sexy strange. 
"I was wondering how you fell out off the canoe," she said with a giggle.
"You didn't feel it?" 
"Feel..." she wondered.
"The wind," I said. 
"And......" she said with curiosity.
"Uh....nothing. It is that there's no wind today at all," I said and smiled at her. Is that all I know how to do? Smile? I guess so, and with that it will be extra harder to hit on her.
I think she didn't know how to respond, so she just sat there silently. Because of the awkward moment I decided to ask her her name.
"Uh...What's your n---"

(Ringing.......)

Fuck! Not this time! I thought to myself with disappointment.

"No matter what you can't find me. I'm out of the city. If you sent another of your guards to bring me back you guys won't ever see me again!" she said harshly and threw her cell into the water.
I looked at her and she responded by saying, "Do you like me?"
I coughed and blushed at her question and said, "Huh?"
"Do you like me?" She repeated. "Describe me?"
I froze because this woman in front of me, diamonds and crystals cannot be compared to her. She is beyond using adjectives.
"Hello?" 
"You are beautiful," I answered bluntly, snapping back to reality.
"Really?" she said, excitedly.
"Yep," I replied giving a shy, crooked smile. I was lost in a daydream about her and I that I forgot to row the boat, so we ended up in the water because the canoe hit a stump and flipped over. I tried to find her hand, so she wouldn't drown. She declined and swam by herself to my dry canoe. I guess I can never be her knight in shining armor.
"Are you alright?" I asked, climbing onto the canoe. 
"I'm alright," she replied. "But it's going to be cold with wet clothes on." She giggled and cuddled herself with her arms. 
"Sorry. I wasn't careful," I said, feeling bad.
I rolled the canoe back to shore. I took her left wrist and guided her back to the farm.  

"Dried clothes. It's not the prettiest, but it's the best I could find. The bathroom is at the corner in this room," I directed her. 
"Thank you," she said politely with another warming smile that made me blushed silently inside.
I heard the door creaked open.
"You're done?" I said turning around. I looked at her in awe. My mom's summer dress fit her perfectly.
"Yes," she replied. "Do you live alone?"
"No. I have my grandma with me to," I answered, as I guided her into the kitchen. She sat down on the wooden chair.
"Where is she?" 
I hesitated. "You won't see her around here."
"So, do you mind if I rest in your place for while? It won't be long, I promise. I will pay you too..... for sure I'm not going to take your kindness for granted."
"You can stay as long as you want if you have something that troubles you."
Her eyes widen and let out a sigh. "I owe you," she said happily.
"Since you owe me, tell me your name in return?" I said.
She smiled at me in her seductive look, which makes my heart beat faster than normal. 
"I'm Chalida."
"Chalida...." I recited. So beautiful.  
"Yours?" she asked.
"My name is Mark." I said. "Chalida, are you avoiding someone?" I asked, not to make the moment awkward.
"Not avoiding, " she answered.
"Your fiance?" I said, hoping it's a no. But I guess someone as elegant as her has to have one, if not at least already a boyfriend. 
"I got forced. I couldn't do nothing about it. My parents rule my decisions," she said. "Unless.....you want to help me."
"Me?" I said, in confusion. "How can I help a person like you?"
She smiled and said, "Will you marry me? Fake marriage. We just need to sign the paper, that's all."
I choked on my spit and froze. The woman that came to me in such a magical way asked for a marriage? Even though I like her and she's beautiful in every way, I can't do that. I don't want to ruin her and her family's relationship.
"There's got to be another way," I said at last after the long pause. 
I think she's angry and disappointed in my answer because she turned around.
"I thought you say you  like me?"
"I do, but -."
"Please help me. I beg you," she said with her hand holding my arm in such a genuine way that no one had ever held before. I stared at her, deep into her eyes. And she did too. For a moment I feel like we were meant to be, but on the other hand I just met her and I don't know about her family background. And I should be the one asking her to marry me. Maybe that's why I never have a girlfriend for more than three days and wife at this age. I'm too traditional. 

I didn't answer her question. I want a couple of days to think about it. Until one day I saw her with my grandma, laughing together. After my grandpa's death my grandma turns into a quiet lady and shut herself from the world. I never get to see her laugh anymore, but I keep seeing that sad and lonely face of hers. When I was sixteen I asked her if she love my grandpa very much and then she just burst into tears. I try to soothes her, but I failed at every attempts. So, I taker her to a ride at Lake Dawn. That's when she ask me about woman. She said she really want a grandchild. If it can't be her husband then at least a grandchild. She will rest at peace for that. I just smiled at her, knowing that it will never happen. 
Seeing my grandma smiling and laughing with the woman that the wind blows in makes me happy. With everything piece together I finally answered her question that night. She threw her arm around me like a little kid given a candy and kissed my cheek. I froze in place and I can feel my body blushed all over. Then she got off me, feeling embarrassed. 
"You will marry me?" she asked, looking down at the hard ground. 
"Yes," I said. She quickly stare up at me. Her eyes shimmered with the moonlight. It was like she couldn't believe it at all. But she frowns.
"I thought you don't want to..."
"It's going to be a fake marriage isn't it?" I said.
"Yeah..." she said.
"Then, I'll help you. Will you inform your parents?"
"If not, then they'll force me."

She made a call to her parents. They were angry at her actions because she didn't listen to them. But everything worked out fine because as soon as they know that I'm the owner of the biggest and richest farm in the country they accepted our marriage which they didn't know it's all fake. That was quite easy. They even set out a wedding date. Although this was only a fake marriage (and I wish it's not) I really feel like I met the woman of my life. And I sure hope she thinks the same because she came to me like a miracle. She has everything, rich, beautiful, nice personality, and I will never forget that she's also the sexiest woman brought to me by the wind. But, will this fake marriage change anything?

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Ekks
Ihope this Fanfic Last long
Not A One Shot
I NEED ALOT OF MTEAM
Update Soon
Poster Is Coming Soon>< Hopefully

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
YaMaMiKi said:
Ekks
Ihope this Fanfic Last long
Not A One Shot
I NEED ALOT OF MTEAM
Update Soon
Poster Is Coming Soon>< Hopefully

I planned this to a be a short story :D

Chalidaluvprin said:
Such a good story continue more if can. This should totally be a lakorn.

Thanks. I'll continue for sure! 

nklue1 said:
Wa MTEAM yay
sounds really interesting
cant wait for more

Tbh, I have no idea to start the sequel of this... lol.

Coca said:
Please write more

Yeah, if I have time, which I think I will. I have to finish this ss anyways. Thanks for reading!

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
*Sorry for any grammars and very, very late update. But enjoy! :D*

"I wish for you two to have a lot of happiness in life. No matter what happen, you must forgive each other and talk through things in tough time. Love her very much and please give me a grandchild fast okay, my dear?" 
That was what my grandma said to me with a smile. I was happy that she finally smile again. I was happy about the approval of our marriage because when I first saw Chalida I have this feeling that we were meant to be. She's my wife, at least temporary. 
I replied with an okay. She rushed me to bed telling me to keep my promise. I just nods and went inside. No matter what I will always love Chalida, but I'm sorry grandma, I can't give you a grandchild. 
[SIZE=12pt]"So, what are we going to do now?" I said standing and looking at Chalida from the door.[/SIZE]
"Continue," she replied. She slipped off her heels and stockings. "So tiring. No wonder I don't want to get marry," she said out of breath and plopped down on the decorated bed. I pretended not to hear, but it hurts deep down somewhere inside of my heart because I wish this was a real wedding. I shrugged the feeling off and focused on the thought that I'm in the same room as she is. But despite that we can't sleep in the same bed. I went to the closet and grab a pillow and a blanket.
"What are you doing?" she said as soon as she sees me with a pillow and a blanket and heading towards the sofa.
"Sleeping," I said.
"Where? I'm not going to let you sleep on the sofa when this whole thing was my idea. Don't worry. I should be the one that is scared of you."
She laughed then I laughed. I refused of course because it was only a fake marriage after all. But headstrong, she got off the bed and pulled me to the bed. 
[SIZE=12pt]"No, I'm fine," I said, holding myself back.  [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]"Come on. Please don't do this. I feel guilty for.....," she sigh, "please just do what I say."[/SIZE]
I had no choice, but to place my pillow next to hers. I found myself sleeping on the same bed as her. This is a dream. But it wasn't a dream. I don't know what I would do in this situation considering we're not really marrying each other for real, and I feel that I had betrayed my real future wife by doing this. I lie on the bed like a statue. After a while my legs feel numb, my back ache, and my head itch. I wanted to stretch out everything so badly, but refrained from doing so because she might feel weird if any movements occur. I swallowed my saliva heavily.
"You can stretch," she said under the moon lit room. "It's even more uncomfortable with you staying so still."
I gave out a brief, but anxious and sarcastic laugh. 
"Okay," I said and positioned my body. Ah, It feels much better. 
"There. Much better," she said and went back to sleep. 

The early morning was chilly and dark. The moon was the only hints of light. I got up and start my daily routine, feeding the animals, brushing them, and get them fit. Weird right? Animals too, like human, needs to be fit in order for them to be healthy and tough. But this case is so that people will buy them, and they always look for the healthy and fit ones, especially domesticated ones. 
"How are you doing Peach?" Peach is my horse. She's thirty years old. My grandparents bought her for me, hoping it'd cheer me up after I learn about my parents' death. It did. I rode her everyday and we would always go explored far away from the farm. It was nice. We still do those stuff. 
"What's the horse name?"
I was startled from the voice because it appeared out of nowhere. I turned around and it was Chalida. 
"You woke up early," I said with a little bit of shock.
"Oh, so you think a city person like me sleep over time?" she asked with her hands tucked in pockets, staring and smiling at me. 
"No, no. It's just yesterday was a long day, so I thought you would like get a more sleep."
"Well, I thought it would be nice to get up early because now I'm the wife of a farmer!" she said and we both laughed at it. "You still didn't answer me. What's the horse name?" She said, pointing to Peach. She went over and brush Peach's striped forehead. 
"She's Peach," I responded quickly.
"Ah, so it's a female. Why Peach?" she asked, inspecting Peach.
"When we had her, her mane and tail are slightly peachy, so I named her Peach."
"Yeah, they are." 
"Do you want to ride her?" I offered. She looked at me with an uncertain face. "Don't worry, Peach is a trained horse."
"Yes, but it is your horse. Don't you mind?" 
"Not at all."
"Then, I'd love to!" she said full of happiness.
I grabbed a saddle and placed it on Peach's back. I fasten the girth to keep the saddle stable.
"Now, it's your turn to get fix," I said at her whom has a face of enthusiasm throughout the routine.
"Alright!" she said with keenness.
I had Chalida wore safety vest, helmet, boots, and gloves. I never knew she would still look so sexy with this on. I had her take Peach out to the open pasture. By now the moon was already almost in the mountains and the sun was showing a hint of sunshine. 
Chalida gently patted Peach on her mane and said, "Please take care of me." I smiled at her sweetness. Without instruction she got on Peach's back perfectly. I smirked at her.
"I saw them do this," she smiled at me. 
"Okay. Good. Adjust the stirrups." I showed her where and how to adjust the stirrups. "Good. Are you ready to go?"
"I can't wait!" she said.
"Now, put your feet into the stirrups and slightly squeeze Peach on her sides, so she knows her subject is ready for her to start walking."
"Okay." Chalida squeezed Peach's side and Peach started walking. "Ah, it feels nice. Thank you Peach for being gentle on me."
I devoted my morning teaching Chalida to ride Peach. I guess I can't judge a city person. She rode it quite well.
I taught her trotting first and we'll get to cantering when she's confident. 
"Will I get to do this every day, for now?" she said.
"If you like to." I responded. "Let's go to eat breakfast. You must be hungry. Sorry I offered horse riding to you when you probably didn't even eat yet."
"I'm fine. It is quite nice actually," she said patting Peach one last time. Peach responded by simultaneously neighing and ascending her head towards Chalida. She must have loved her. 
We walked back to the farm to have breakfast. 

"Did you guys have a good night yesterday?" my grandma said when we were eating at the table. She barely eats at the table for some time now, but I think she was happy to have Chalida as her second-generation daughter-in-law, so she did today. 
"We had a good night sleep," Chalida said. "What about you, grandma?"
"I had the most beautiful dream ever!"
Chalida inclined her elbow on the ridge of the wooden table and her hand resting upon her chin, waiting to listen to the beautiful dream grandma mentioned. 
"I dreamed about your grandpa coming to visit me as an angel, carrying an adorable little baby boy in his hand. So I thought I will receive good news about a grandchild soon!" Seeing my grandma so full of energy I feel relief. But this case is different. I was rather embarrassed and I know Chalida was too. Chalida and I didn't know what to say, but we knew that we had to pretend like a newly wedded couple that had sex on their first night together and will be having a little one soon. It was so grandma will not be suspicious about our fake marriage. 

"Who's here to see me?!" Chalida asked our maid Mew to repeat what she had just said two times upon opening the gate for someone.
"He said he's your friend from Paris," Mew said again to her somewhat shocked and surprised new master.
"Paris?" Chalida thought for a second and dashed to the living room. I followed her because I was curious at who this friend of hers from Paris is, and why she was so surprise upon it.
She stopped at the entrance to the living room where her friend, I assume, is standing looking out at the window. 
"Is that you, P'Nadech?" she said, her voice shaken. 
Nadech? So its his name. 
With the voice he turned around. He's a guy likely to be in his early twenty-fives. Tight style, the new fashion in Paris I assume. Lean and fit. 
"Chalida...." He tried to say something afterward, but was taken aback when Chalida ran over to him and sprang her arms around his waist, hugging him. I was deeply hurt from her action. Who is this Nadech? What kind of relationship do they have for her to hug him so tight? All sorts of questions form in my head. A slightly formation of jealousy occurs in my heart. It was then that I recall our status is not real. 

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
YinGgyTASTIC said:
I would live to read more. I like how it starts and your ways of saying got me dreaming ;)

Lol. Thank you. I had a hard time, but I'm glad it got you dreaming! 

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
*Note: I had Pope changed to Nadech, so I hope you don't mind  :D There may be some characters added on too.*

"Don't," Chalida so-call friend, Nadech, removed her hand away from his waist. 
"P'Nadech....." Chalida looked at me, and so as Nadech.[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]"Can you excuse us for a while?"[/SIZE]
I responded with a nod and went to the livery stable. I didn't realize at how angry I was until Gunpowder, a mare, neighed loudly. I had kicked the stall in which she was in so hard that it surprises her. What had gottin into me? Remember it's not real. She will be gone someday anyway. But he's glad that that day is not going to come soon because his grandma is healthy now, or at least the signs of her merriment tells him that. He stayed at the stable wishing he had not obey Chalida and eavesdrop on them instead. Oh, how he wished he know what they're talking about or doing right now. Are they hugging each other? Are they caressing each other? No! I must not think of this. I shook off the nonsense. I unhooked Peach and was going to go for a hike, but I saw Chalida holding her friend Nadech's hand, dragging him out of the house. Stunned, I stayed inside the stable. Where are they going? Are they trying to hide? Where and why? It turned out they hid themselves behind the livery stable. Maybe they thought no one will see. 
"How do you know where I was?" Chalida asked, maybe holding her friend Nadech's hands with a concern face. 
"I went to your house. Your mother told me," he replied.
"Did she..."
"No she didn't. I know she don't like me, but she didn't kicked me out of the house. She told me a heart breaking news instead."
"P'Nadech.... It's not what you're thinking,' Chalida said.
''Then, who's that man? You can't say it's not your husband."
"He's not my husband. He's the person that helped me, helped me get back to you. Don't you know that if I married my fiance I will never get to see you. This chance will be too slim."
''So, you mean you guys didn't marry for real. It's all set up," Nadech said with a glint of hope in his voice.
"Yes, but with some conditions. Well, one condition."
"What is it?" 
"You see, his grandma has a terminal illness. She was sad over her husband and son and daughter-in-law's deaths. So, she closed herself up inside her room for years. I mean that's tormented. Since the day he brought me to his farm his grandma was a whole new different person. She was more livelier, happier, and stronger. The doctor said that she will not live any longer because her illness has taken over her body. They had eaten her alive! But I think I healed her; maybe temporarily. I was happy for that, even though I don't know her. I can see the spirit rising up inside her eyes. They got brighter. With me hiding from my wedding day I suggested we, his name is Mark by the way, marry. Fake of course. He hesitated at first, but something made him changed his mind, and I think it was the fact that I was able to make his grandma come out of her shell again. He had agreed, but he wanted me to stay until his grandma passed away. He said it's a greedy and mean thought, but reality is reality. Oh P'Nadech, you know how sad I was? He did the right thing. For his grandma and me. He's a kind guy."
I'm a kind guy. Hearing it from Chalida my heart felt less heavy. Hearing Chalida's side of the story, it make me think differently about her. All along I thought she only did it to get away from her fiance, marriage, and wedding. But she really cared about my grandma. She was not a greedy city girl after all. She was not only sexy, but considerate as well. But.... except she don't really know how I really feel about her. I wanted to go out there and hug her with all my might. I wanted to be the person that she hugs and she and caresses. How wonderful would that be! Thinking about, it brought back her magical scents. How I loved it.
"Chalida.... Sorry I didn't know," Nadech said. He reached his hand out to Chalidas. 
"It's okay," chalida said.
"But promise me one thing. Don't fall in love with him."
"P'Nadech, you know how long I yearned to be with you? Please trust me. I think this is my duty. I must help a poor little soul. I pity her because our lives are the same. She lost her loved one, and I didn't get to be with the one I love, and that is you. So, there's no difference. I know how she feel."
Being the third wheel in her love life, my heart ached. I know she don't love me the way she love this man Nadech, but I needn't her to repeat my hopeless agony. How torture it is to fall in love with the woman the wind blows in. 
"But what made you think like that?" Chalida said.
"Just..... I lost you once and I don't want to lose you again," Nadech replied. 
"Me too. But, please bear with it for a while. We're only pretending."
"Even if it's only pretending I get jealous seeing you with another man I don't think you're acquainted with."
Chalida gave out a brief laugh denoting that she's pleased with his answer. 
"P'Nadech, you don't need to be jealous. No matter what I'll only love you. Remember? One day we'll be husband and wife."
With a smile Nadech smiled and said, "Yes I do. But it's too long. I can't bear it."
"I know that it's too long, but think about the grandma. She's adorable. Wait till you see her. Let's get back. It's been too long. It will not be good if others see us together hand in hand like this." Chalida said.
"Okay. But let me kiss you first though."
"P'Nadech...." Nadech stole a kiss from her I think because I can hear the commotion from her short, happy voice of shock. They laughed together and  went back to the house. When getting close to the house they parted their way acting as if nothing had happened. While I feel like my feelings had been thrown away deep, deep down a volcano of spurting lava. I was sad. I wished I was the one that stole her kiss. How soft and milky would her cheeks be. But I don't blame Chalida for it because I was the one that fell for her. They were long lovers that didn't get to be together for some reason concerning her mother. So, yes they do deserve better. I leaned against the livery's wooden wall and sighed. I broke my own damn heart.