Theme song of Pleang Paa Fah Lom Dao

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Is the female singer who sings the main song of Pleang Paa Fah Lom Dao the same person who sings Weaw Seang Sung theme/main song?

If yes, who is she? And where can I find her CD? I probably would be able to find it at my local asian store, but i do not know her name. I would like a CD that already has both of these songs on there though.

~Sandy~

I couldnt find her at ethai cd. Well i only searched by artist name, and her name isnt on the list provided. Help.

~Sandy~

Oh thanks Amy. For some reason, i went to type her name in the search box and nothing came up. The song she sang in Pleng Paa Fah Lom Dao, is it on this cd? I see Weaw Sieng Sung, but not sure if the song in Pleng Paa, is actually called Pleng Paa Fah Lom Dao or something else...?

But thank you so much, she is who i've been searching for. I love her music. I use to sing Weaw Sieng Sung like 15 years ago, forgot who sang it then, but i've watched the play of it with my mom back then.

panguin

sarNie Egg
Oh thanks Amy. For some reason, i went to type her name in the search box and nothing came up. The song she sang in Pleng Paa Fah Lom Dao, is it on this cd? I see Weaw Sieng Sung, but not sure if the song in Pleng Paa, is actually called Pleng Paa Fah Lom Dao or something else...?

But thank you so much, she is who i've been searching for. I love her music. I use to sing Weaw Sieng Sung like 15 years ago, forgot who sang it then, but i've watched the play of it with my mom back then.

It is in a different Music Video!

It is at ethai cd also ! Type in Pao Jin Jong and then it should be the last one with the cover having strips across!

Detail & Tracklist Pao Jin Jong : TV serie soundtracks
Pao Jin Jong : TV serie soundtracks. Ch.7 TV series 'Pleng pah Fah lorm dao', 'Keb paen din', 'Muang dala'. (11 tracks)

Our Price: US$ 7
( Shipping fee included )

Amy

Sarnie Royalty

I have Weaw sieng... in mp3 if you want. :D

Cee

sarNie Hatchling
AWWWW>>>>.....
I Love All Her SOng But Only have 2 of it so upload the CD Please once you get it....
You Sing Really Good And Best so FAr From The Northern Thai Region...please!!!

Cee

sarNie Hatchling
Where is Mr. korat????
Is he In D2b Forum?
Please give me a link to the soundtrack
of pleng paa fah lom dao so i can download..Thnak Yu!

And Manneemukda Album!
WaewSiengSeung song. This is not the album, the whole album is D2b forum and I pretty sure Mr korat upload the whole album of pleang paa fah lom dao too. :D
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NB6O68A0

Credit to Korat @ D2B.

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
i absolutely love her voice and still love the song she sang from Pleng Fah! I thought she was in that lakorn too...as Noon's friend? if its not her, they definitely look alike.

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
Where is Mr. korat????
Is he In D2b Forum?
Please give me a link to the soundtrack
of pleng paa fah lom dao so i can download..Thnak Yu!

And Manneemukda Album!
I don't have the links to the soundtrack, it d2b forum. You have to earn 50 post to access the Music Station. And I don't know where the link is, there is 7 pages of album. You need to go there and ask Mr korat and he is likely to help you out. :lol:

Cee

sarNie Hatchling
Thank Yu!
Look Lyke I HAve TO MAke A Acount!
But Oh Well Off To D2B Forum!

I don't have the links to the soundtrack, it d2b forum. You have to earn 50 post to access the Music Station. And I don't know where the link is, there is 7 pages of album. You need to go there and ask Mr korat and he is likely to help you out. :lol: