Theppabut Chood Win (Step Onward)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
when i saw this thread and read the name of the p'ek, i thought it was a joke, but no, it's true!!!! oh why???? why???? why namfon with this guy???? her last lakorns were so bad, boring... she needs to have an other with por t and not this chaiya

cecilia

Staff member
i just found today about this lakorn ..
**died** why does p'ek have to chaiya .. *siged*
they need to pair fon with strong male competitor ... my worst nightmare :(

transcend89

sarNie Adult
the p'ek looks so small for her they don't match at all he looks like a supporting actor

cecilia

Staff member
^not worth my time watching ..
if it's not for FOn i wouldn't even though any of chaiya's lakorn ..
too much .. too much for me to handle *sighed* :lmao:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
bad news, so muwh weird pair! my janie and the old chatchai and now my namfon with chaiya!!!! too much for me :lmao: why? why? :lmao:

transcend89

sarNie Adult
i thought they had a ceremony a long time ago so i guess they're still filming as much as fon is starting to grow on me i'll pass the p'ek is a turn off for me

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
ughh why can't the replace fon in here with some other actress and let her be nang'ek to replace margie in sanae nghen tra insteadd of pat!! grr!! :rolleyes:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Its airing right now just watch and stream through some episodes its ok but just alot of people dont wanna watch since Chaiya is peak haha ... his songs in the lakorn is good though omg namfon+jaja they so pretty in here I think thats her name

transcend89

sarNie Adult
although i don't like the p'ek namfon is so pretty in here just hope her upcoming lakorns will have better hot looking guys to match her

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I really never understood out of all the hot looking guys out there, why Chaiya? This guy is so feminine looking. It is so weird to see him as a pra'ek. Does he bring in good ratings or what?

transcend89

sarNie Adult
^^i'll like to know too probably it's due to his singing and you know the thai love their morlum

i just feel so sad so see namfon with these p'ek it makes me not want to watch her lakorns she is growing on me but then the one with chatchai, and then this one...why doesn't she get the other high star p'ek *sigh*

SunStar

sarNie Elites
hahaha.... just reading everyone's post about their opinion on the pra'ek for this lakorn is too funny.... and yes....i do feel the same way too...

i have nothing against him, but when in lakorns.... we usually want guys we can fantasized about....pra'eks that are un-reachable!!!

also...i can't see him being the romantic-mean-jerk-cool pra'eks.... he's more like a friend type....

transcend89

sarNie Adult
lol so true the un-reachable part cracked me up...man i would like to see the ratings for this one to see what the fuss is about his guy getting p'ek roles with these actress can you imagine him starring with high profile n'eks :loool: thank god that hasn't happen

saobomp

sarNie Adult
*sniffles. no one is watching this. :( my poor NAMFON. *sigh.
someone is uploading on youtube. i'm actually watching it hehe; i want to see the contest b/c namfon and chaiya will enter i think? i want to see how it will turn out...

sorta like how it happens in real life with all these rising new stars that make it big...