teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi
does anyone have this boran in dvds?
Thepsin Intarajak starring Yam & Boy
leave your e-mail or sent me a message & i'll contact you back

mia07

Introvert
I'm not sure what the difference really is between the TV version and the VCD one.
There's two people that uploaded them on YouTube; one is TMLMaru & one is yia07.
Which one is the TV version and which one is the VCD one, just looking at both of them?

junne

i'm also looking for the tepsin intarajak in dvds. i think sarn has it in her store. i have been trying to contact her, but she hasn't replied back. anyone know if she is still selling lakorns?

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I have Tep Sin Interajak on DVD if anyone is interested...I will be willing to trade or sell. As for Tep Saam Ladoo. The VCD version I believe has alot of cut scenes and stuff to shorten it thats why and as for the TV version it's the actual whole lakorn without cut scenes. But yeah I have Tep Saam Ladoo too but it's on VHS...am too lazy to record it to DVD plus I'm really busy nowadays with school, work, and my externship.

junne

I have Tep Sin Interajak on DVD if anyone is interested...I will be willing to trade or sell. As for Tep Saam Ladoo. The VCD version I believe has alot of cut scenes and stuff to shorten it thats why and as for the TV version it's the actual whole lakorn without cut scenes. But yeah I have Tep Saam Ladoo too but it's on VHS...am too lazy to record it to DVD plus I'm really busy nowadays with school, work, and my externship.
babeelailai, i'm interested in buying a copy of tep sin intarajak. just pm me the cost and i will reply back.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I am in the process of putting tep sin interajak together onto fewer dvd disc...i have 1 epi per disc s yeah...give meeh some time and ill hit you back.

lildbpiz510

sarNie Egg
im also looking for tepsin intarajak haha one of my favorite boran movies if anyone have it please contact me asap

mia07

Introvert
I think I got the cut version of Thep Sarm Radoo. I'm trying to look for the uncut version as well. Some online stores got them,
but the boran has only 3 discs so I don't want to risk of purchasing it. They say it's master copy/from TV, so IDK?

Also, I'm still looking for the old version of it as well. Geez... :S