Thepsin Interajuck

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
Yam and that guy name Boy (I think) are super cute together. I love them. I think the lakorn focus more on them because it shows how their love had develop from the start till the end. But the main characters were Dear and Boy's older brother.

(Dis is one of the best boran lakorn ever.)

numkob

sarNie Hatchling
Yam and that guy name Boy (I think) are super cute together. I love them. I think the lakorn focus more on them because it shows how their love had develop from the start till the end. But the main characters were Dear and Boy's older brother.

(Dis is one of the best boran lakorn ever.)
is that the older's brother wife's name "Dear"? what's her real name?

mia07

Introvert
Dear was really pretty in here; This was the first boran I seen her in. But, the way she was crying, I didn't like it that much. She did make a cute couple with Tepsin (not sure of his real name). I do like their couples because they're very romantic; Boy & Yam, they're cute, too, because they always fight and stuff and it's pretty funny at some parts when they fight. LOL.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
This was my all time favorite. I fell so hard for Intarajak and Chantarath. As a child, I was more engrossed in their gook gik scenes. But rewatching it again years later, I really do think the overall story had so much depth to it. I love lovee the fun ha theme song. *my <3 melts*

Chantarath's arc started out cute, but gradually it becomes bittersweet. There's romance in it, but there's also this internal conflict she had to struggle with between love, loyalty, and obligation. Her lover vs her father, brother, and nation/race.... I miss P'Yam.