Thepsin Interajuck

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I think evaone knows this lakorn...but not too many people own it though...man i would like a copy of this lakorn hella bad! I loved it!

ntelligent_mind

sarNie Hatchling
hehe yea meeh Too I love it tooz. I kinda wish the p'ek was different though. Ive been trying to look for this lakorn for months now and nobody has it.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ntelligent_mind said:
I realy like song for that lakorn the slow one...does anybody have it or can aybody upload it for mee....?
[post="16264"][/post]​
me too the slow song is good does anyone have it?

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
i love this lakorn... one of my fav. i wish i owned it too......

ntelligent_mind

sarNie Hatchling
Sreymao said:
one of my fav. watch it all the time whenever I'm bored Just like to see Yam as a boy she's so cute.
[post="16362"][/post]​
Hey since you watch it all the time do you have it? hehe sorry if i sound a little anxious but i really want it!!

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
I HAVE it in Thai but I don't know how to upload it... I love this lakorn... Watch it over and over so many time and still doesn't get bored with it...Just really hate Tamonta... Her character are so dumb... Well she's a flower that's make into a human so I don't blame her. Anyway I really like this lakorn alot....

Vanida

Save World Save Life
vilasaeng said:
I HAVE it in Thai but I don't know how to upload it... I love this lakorn... Watch it over and over so many time and still doesn't get bored with it...Just really hate Tamonta... Her character are so dumb... Well she's a flower that's make into a human so I don't blame her. Anyway I really like this lakorn alot....
[post="16470"][/post]​
u have it cool i want to watch this lakorn again can upload tomorrow :) just convert it to a program :lol: yea i don't know either u can ask someone who know :)

ntelligent_mind

sarNie Hatchling
vilasaeng said:
[post="16470"][/post]​

OMg Are you serious. You have it. U should really upload it because there are LOTS of us out here that really really like this movie. I dont really know how to up load either does anybody know?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i like this la korn a lot too. it's one of my favorite la korn boran. Yam is very cute. her couple is fun to watch. if intarajuk was Phone with Yam would be much cutier. :p i like the slow song that was sang by the girl too.

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
it would be nice to see it agian. i just love yam's couple in this movie and i think the girl who played her daughter is adorable too

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
ntelligent_mind said:
That little girl was really cute. Doesnt she also played in nang paya prai as the moon or somethin?
[post="16859"][/post]​

yea i think she was in that one

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
vilasaeng said:
[post="16470"][/post]​
Um i was just wondering is the copy you have in vhs? vcd? or dvd? just wondering..please do tell..hahahah! Thanks

Oh yeah that girl Nah Endo...yeah she was hella kute and is the girl that played JenJowKa in Nang Paya Prai!...she's hella kute..i wonder how old she is now ...is she in any modern lakorns nowadays...i wonder how she looks like now too..since she's older!