These words of LOVE

noi

sarNie Hatchling
Payut slipped his hand into the silkiness of Lana's hair and settled on her nape. He settled his other hand on the small of her back.

Lana watched him under hooded eyes.

Instead of kissing her lips, he kissed her cheek moving down to her neck. He backed her slowly towards the bed.

Lana wasn't expecting this gentleness from him. Her emotions were all over the place. Tears slowly came to her eyes.

As her head hit the pillow, she could no longer hold back the tears. Her vision blurred as she stared at the ceiling. Payut was nuzzling her neck, his hand was on her shirt buttons. He paused when he felt how tensed she was. He leaned up to look at her face. When he saw the tears on her cheeks and how she fought not to break down and sob, he broke away from her. He hated to see the defeated look in her eyes.

Would she look at him differently if it was Arthit instead of him?

noi

sarNie Hatchling
Payut remain seated on the edge of the bed. He ran his fingers through his hair, disheveling it. Without looking at Lana he said, "I don't get you. One minute your giving me your looks of contempt and the next your crying."

Lana sat her, clutching the front of her shirt.

He turned to look at her. "So?" he said in a harsh tone.

"What do you want me to say? Better yet why don't you tell me what you want me to do? How to feel?"

He grabbed the upper part of her arms. "I never took you for a martyr."

"You took something from me that you can never give back. Then you tell me you did it to spite your brother. You involve me in your sordid games by force and now you expect me to play along? I'm not capable of shutting off my emotions like you. I have a conscience. I am flesh and blood and I have feelings. So tell me what do you want from me?"

"You'd like it if I just left you alone wouldn't you? I can't. Part of it has to do with you."

"Me? First you force yourself on me because your brother was giving me his attention. Now I'm at fault for you bringing me here. The last thing I want is to be here."

He smirked at her. "Deep down you secretly want me. While my brother may be the one pursuing you, you secretly hoped it was me. I see it in the way you look at me."

"Your deluded."

"You don't have to admit it, but as long as you know." A broad grin appeared on his face. He stood up and left the room.

Lana had secretly crushed on him when she first met him. She admired him, even when she heard about his less than savory reputation. At the moment she wanted to despise him. She could never forgive him.

noi

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 3

His car pulled up outside of her house. The lights were off. Her mother had yet to get home.

"Who do you live with?" he asked.

"My mother," she answered hesitantly.

"She's not concerned with you coming home late?"

"She's a cook at one of the restaurants that open late," she replied.

"What time does she get home?" he asked.

She swung around to glare at him. "Goodnight Mr.Nirankul."

He smiled. "I take it I'll have to take a rain check for coffee."

Lana got out of the car before she gave in to the urge to slap him.

Lana felt confused. He had left the room to retrieve his jacket. When he returned, his clothing was back in order. "I'm taking you home." Lana didn't ask why the change of heart. She adjusted her appearance and followed him.

Lana felt torn. She hated herself for not fighting him. Was she just going to allow herself to become his mistress?

Payut pulled into the drive of the Nirankul's family estate. The place consisted of the main house and two smaller family homes, intended for Payut and Arthit.

He pulled up to the main house, where his grandmother resided. The mansion was three stories and had been in the family for generations.

A male servant had been waiting.

"Is my grandmother asleep?" Payut asked.

"Yes. She came home from a gala an hour ago," answered the older man.

Payut gave the man his keys and went inside. He walked up to the second floor to see his brother sitting in on the sofa. A decanter filled with scotch was sitting on the table in front of him.

Payut ignored him and walked to him room.

"You knew I was pursuing her," Arthit said to Payut as he made to walk past him.

Payut turned to grin at his brother. "And that makes a difference because?"

"She's not like the other ones. You can't just buy her off," Arthit said. He struggled to get up. His appearance was a mess. His shirt was half tucked into his pants. His sleeves rolled up, his shirt buttons were unbuttoned halfway.

"I'm not buying her off," said Payut.

"She's a good person. Back off."

"I think that's up to her to decide."

"What is it with you? You don't want her. You just can't stand to see me happy."

"That's where you wrong. I do want her and it's me that she wants."

Arthit stood in front of Payut with his fists clenched. Payut got a thrill from seeing his brother in pain, stemming from his own childhood issues.

"What is going on?" came the familiar voice of their grandmother. She was petite, but that didn't stop her from intimidating people. Her round wire frame glasses added to the look of authority.

Payut glanced at his grandmother and walked off.

"Payut," she called out.

He chose to ignore her.

She turned to a drunken Arthit and scolded his behavior. "What is going on?"

Arthit glared at his brother's back and looked at his grandmother. "Nothing," he said before going off to his room.

She sighed with a heavy heart. She had hoped that in time they would grow close, but the animosity between them grew instead.

noi

sarNie Hatchling
Lana prided herself on being a professional. She always arrived early and stayed late. She did what was asked of her and beyond that of her duties. But that morning, everything went wrong. Her sleep wasn't much better, but she was a bit more rested when the alarm went off an hour later than she normally got up. When she arrived for work. Payut had her run around for inane things that angered her.

Lana was in the break room preparing Payut's coffee when Arthit came in.

"Hi," Lana said warily. She should have heeded to Payut's warning, but there was nothing between her and Arthit.

"Hi," Arthit replied. There were bags under his eyes from his drunken night. "Coffee?" he said looking behind her to the counter where the coffee maker sat.

"Still brewing," she replied. She looked away shyly.

"How are you feeling today?" he said.

"Better," she replied. "You? You don't look well."

"A restless night." He looked at her with longing. A few moment of awkward silence passed before he spoke again. "Why Payut and not me?" He didn't mean to blurt it out, but he wanted to know.

Lana looked down. "It's complicated."

"Did he force you to do something you didn't?" When she didn't respond, he went on. "I know my brother. He's doing this to make me miserable." He went over and took her hand. "Don't let him come between us if he's not the one you want."

Just when Lana removed her hand from Arthit's grasp, Payut showed up. The room filled with tension.

Payut knew that he wasn't being fair to Lana, but being mean was what he knew best. He was punishing her for his encounter with his brother the previous night.

He felt somewhat guilty for punishing her unreasonably and so he planned to take her to lunch. When he couldn't find her at her desk, he checked in the break room. He remembered that he asked for coffee.

He walked into the break room just as Lana pulled her hand away. He saw red. His jaw clenched as he stared at the two.

Lana backed away, she blushed at being caught with Arthit.

Arthit turned to see who Lana was looking at.

"In my office Lana," he said.

Arthit noticed the harshness in his tone and wanted to protect Lana from his brother. "Look we were just talking."

Payut didn't respond to Arthit. He waited for Lana to proceed him from the room.

Payut had wanted to punch his brother, but followed Lana instead. He ignored the stares of the employees, too angry to care. Once they were in the privacy of his office, he shut the door and locked it.

Lana turned to look at him. Before she could get one word out, Payut had covered her lips with his. He had her up against the wall, struggling to break away from him. His body pressed up against hers, locking them in an intimate position.

Images of the night he took her flashed in her mind. She struggled even harder, but to no avail.

When Payut finally pulled away, Lana was feeling a panic attack come on. "Your mine."

"Your the nightmare that won't go away," she said.

He smiled at her. "It would do you some good to always remember that." He grabbed her chin. "Don't you ever let him touch you again." He grip tightened, hurting her. "If I see the two of you together again, I'd be more than happy to send you both to hell."

Lana knew he was serious and it scared her. She was a strong independent person with ambition, but he managed to break her.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Payut makes it so hard to like him. He is just so mean to Lana, an innocent person in all of this. i hope you write more

tikaff

sarNie Egg
hi noi, yr story is amazing & so interesting. hope u continue 2 update, love it.... m waiting eagerly. thk u 4 yr hard work.

orihime303

sarNie Hatchling
Plz continue with this one it's super awesome!!! I'm pretty sure the others are waiting too for this amazing story!!!:DDD :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: