Thida Wanorn 4 (Dida)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG why I hope this isn't for real. Why are they doing a part 4 when part 3 haven't even finish yet. I really want see Any with different role and lakorn. I don't want to see her in this role forever...Thanks.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh no! I barely watch a few episode for part three and thought they killed it, the whole part 3 is more drama and pretty stupid. I hope this isn't true I want to see this cast in a new lakorn. Plus they were under enough pressure from filming the same day and airing it that evening. Natthew and Tubtim need to pair in a new lakorn already they were the cuties in Neua Manoot. Amy also need to move on from
this lakorn. I don't get why Ch7 even made part 3 in the first place.
Thanks.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't even understand why they even made a second part to it lol I think this should just be a sitcom if they are going to do this!!!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
wtf...it wasnt even necessary to make a third sequel and now they might do a 4...Amy is never going to improve if she keeps on getting the same monkey jungle girl role

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg!!! part 2 and 3 wasn't even good what a waste to make it. and gonna make part 4, they're crazy,ridiculous.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Omg oh my goodness they crazy a lot for this why do they keep doing this weird lakorn ka. You should stop doing and give different role ro Amy not just alway the monkey role to her do you want her be monkey in her real like. Maybe Amy will have to do monkey forvever in her life never have different role and different p'ek. Monkey Amy ka maybe your life have to do a lakorn huh that why alway the same lakorn never give different lakorn are you boring to like that.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
omg u serious...give it a break is it really dat necessary to have a part 4...who ever watch dis lakorn mus hav nothing better to do...

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
why 4? is this lakorn really successful? I dont'see a point that they need to make sequel up to 4. :wackonut:

Areeya

sarNie Adult
why 4? is this lakorn really successful? I dont'see a point that they need to make sequel up to 4. :wackonut:
agree..it look like the lakorn is not go anywhere...i watched a little of part 1 man two words suck and annoying

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
Part one she get out of the jungle
Part two she's a freaken princess
Part three both of the main characters lost their memory and the pre'ake wasn't even the pre'ake!
What part four how the lakorn is gonna die?!!!

cake

sarNie Egg
Oh no! I barely watch a few episode for part three and thought they killed it, the whole part 3 is more drama and pretty stupid. I hope this isn't true I want to see this cast in a new lakorn. Plus they were under enough pressure from filming the same day and airing it that evening. Natthew and Tubtim need to pair in a new lakorn already they were the cuties in Neua Manoot. Amy also need to move on from
this lakorn. I don't get why Ch7 even made part 3 in the first place.
Thanks.
so true natthew and tubtim does need to be pair up again!

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
It's because kids love this series and the ratings are very good. For a lot of us, this is very silly and not worth watching, but kids are nuts about them. It'll probably take over the evening slot again since making this series for primetime was a total failure. It seems odd to have so many sequels, but it makes sense since it's very popular among younger crowds.