this makes me angry!

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
okay, so like my friend was dating this guy for a very long time. they were each other's first and he broke up with her after a year of dating her. everyone knew that he always cheated on her with other girls, but she still stayed with him. after they broke up, he continued using her for sex and would always tell her stupid lies that they'll get back together or something. he even tried to sleep with me after they broke up, but i'm not dumb enough for that. now she is pregnant and when she told him, he wouldn't accept it. he told her that if she is keeping it, then she is on her own and he has nothing to do with the baby. last weekend, he tried to get her to drink and party hard, anything to make her have a miscarriage. luckily i found out and what's worse is that he tried to beat her once because she won't kill it. i really need some advice. she thinks there's a slight chance that he might change, but i know how he is. i've known that kid since 8th grade and he's always been a jackass. he's not the caring type to care for a girl and he hates kids. what should i do? i really do need help!

Lionheart

sarNie Egg
No OFFENSE but....here is my take.

Sounds like ur friend has a few missing screws....who happens to be dating someone who likes to screw..but equally as dumb...

Sounds like she is head over hells for this fellow. If he was smart, be would convince her to get an abortion..you know give her the routine sales pitch.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
wow that is some crazy drama.... one note I say its both person's fault... she didn't have enough confidence and self control in herself ... and the guy what an ass but anyhow I think she can be strong enough to be without him and raise the child because if she knows she doesn't want to kill the baby then thats good enough... but as for him... she should just tosss him... no girl in the right mind would keep a guy like that or should consider it...

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
wow that is some crazy drama.... one note I say its both person's fault... she didn't have enough confidence and self control in herself ... and the guy what an ass but anyhow I think she can be strong enough to be without him and raise the child because if she knows she doesn't want to kill the baby then thats good enough... but as for him... she should just tosss him... no girl in the right mind would keep a guy like that or should consider it...
[post="170756"][/post]​
OFF TOPIC-what's this Tina you've changed your font to blue now??

ON TOPIC- If that is how he is then I suggest your friend to not see him anymore cus if that keeps up then something may happen to the baby...and she should keep the baby I don't believe that anyone should EVER kill a baby just because the husbad (boyfriend) doesn't accept the baby I believe everyone deserves the chance to live so I suggest that don't miscarrige the baby and forget about that guy

If I was your friend I'd kick his ass long time ago when I found out he was chating on me :angry:

and you as her friend should try as much to support her all the way and as much as you can cus when someone is in trouble like that it's always nice to have someone you can trust by you :D

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
1-lUv3-y0u said:
OFF TOPIC-what's this Tina you've changed your font to blue now??
No what are you talking about tao? lolsssss nah im kiddig i use green still i just use different colors also lolsssss

tang071

sarNie Elites
i'm pro-life but i wont get into it. but anyways, how old is your friend?? i agree that its both people's fault. they both committed the act and obviously knew the consquences. the guy is obviously an ass and the girl got played time and time again. not everyone can be strong or confident enough to protect herself from guys like him. i can also see why she thinks that a person can change. i mean everyone is entitled to a second chance or more, right? but there is obviously a point where she's gonna have to realize and admit that he's an ass.

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
No what are you talking about tao? lolsssss nah im kiddig i use green still i just use different colors also lolsssss
[post="170765"][/post]​
OFF TOPIC- lmao I see so rainbow now? :lmao:

Reagan

sarNie Adult
Shes most likely totally in love with him or thinks she is, you cannot blame her for not wanting to leave, emotion feelings are too strong to control especially these days. It seems she wont listen, so at most you can do is let her understand or make sure knows what kind of person he is, take it one step at a time, sit down with her talk to her, dont attack her with your words talk in a way that your explaining things, and overtime she'll start to understand whats to be done, if she doesnt be there for her anyways....

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
well she should forget about him but i know it is really hard to forget someone but try, there's still somebody out there that still need her, so move on...

darvil

sarNie Adult
I would like to know the female age is first of all. Next I would like to know her support system. IE is her family capable of helping her?

With more info we can either

1.) Have the baby either alone or with family's help and make sure the man pays child support (but don't expect too much on that).

2.) Have the baby and give it up for adoption.

3.) Abortion.

All very hard choices.

Kina

Dubsteppin'
Considering he's her first, she is really head over heals on the dude. I could relate to her because with my first, I was so happy that I found someone. I thought he was good even though he was an ass. When you're in love for the first time, you get a good feeling. You're happy. You're glad. blah blah blah...You're blind. I'm sure that girl is young. And I'm sure she will, eventually, see his jack-ass side and will dump him. What she SHOULD do right now is dump him, don't even think of other guys, and take care of herself and her growing baby inside. That's most important. She needs to majorly step it up and get mature because being a mother is HARD. But she will learn. It's part of life.

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
That is major drama. She really should stay away from him. He seems to be on a mission to hurt her. And even if he says he won't help with supporting the baby, take him to court. Just for financial support and nothing to do with him being in the child's life.
Maybe you should suggest she seek some counseling 'cause she really seems blinded concerning him and that's not healthy.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member

Totally agree with Amira it is her first love so therefore its a little hard to just give it up...People tend to work hard to keep their first love ...regardless of all the B.S they may put you through.. I can say that I am a victim of that stupidity, but im a little more fortunate in that I didn't give more than what I wanted to ... but all I can say is that she should just walk away.. it may seem like there is no end to the road.. just walking away, but look at it this way.. whichever road it leads her to can't be any worser than the one she is on now.. I mean maybe it can be, but then what if it isn't?

^^ and agrees with wifey brina also ...she should seek counseling because that will help her realize her problems and then she would be able to know where to go from there.. the first step to recovery is to know what your problem is...and once she realize her problems I'm sure she will get smarter and ahead of the game enough to take him to court for financial support ;) and one day she will find someone who is willing to be a better life partner with her and a better father for her unborn child... ;) ...

(*Remember There is Always Someone Better Don't stay with someone who emotionally abuse you and mentally also.. its not worth it ... :))

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
No OFFENSE but....here is my take.

Sounds like ur friend has a few missing screws....who happens to be dating someone who likes to screw..but equally as dumb...

Sounds like she is head over hells for this fellow. If he was smart, be would convince her to get an abortion..you know give her the routine sales pitch.
I think Lionheart put it in the best way...although not the most tactful. However, I agree with him. It seems to me that she is pretty young and with the way she is, she might not be making the most logical choices. The worst thing she can do is have the baby in order to try to make him stay with her. If she thinks that will work, she is completely wrong. Despite what anyone thinks about abortion, if she is not ready to have a baby, everyone's lives in this drama will not be easy. Worst case scenario is her being a young mom who is not ready and the kid growing up without a dad and maybe being all screwed up and repeating the cycle. If she does decide to have the baby, it is going to be a tough road but she need to realized first that he's not going to be of any help and then weigh her choices.

Now all of this rest with her. What you can do as a friend is tough. I know you might want to be supportive, but maybe it might be time for tough love. Lay out the cards to her and tell her this is going to happen if you don't shape up. Darvil gave the three best options. Tell her to think about it and that she'll have to choose. This is her life. No one is going to fix it for her.

Lionheart

sarNie Egg
I think Lionheart put it in the best way...although not the most tactful. However, I agree with him. It seems to me that she is pretty young and with the way she is, she might not be making the most logical choices. The worst thing she can do is have the baby in order to try to make him stay with her. If she thinks that will work, she is completely wrong. Despite what anyone thinks about abortion, if she is not ready to have a baby, everyone's lives in this drama will not be easy. Worst case scenario is her being a young mom who is not ready and the kid growing up without a dad and maybe being all screwed up and repeating the cycle. If she does decide to have the baby, it is going to be a tough road but she need to realized first that he's not going to be of any help and then weigh her choices.

Now all of this rest with her. What you can do as a friend is tough. I know you might want to be supportive, but maybe it might be time for tough love. Lay out the cards to her and tell her this is going to happen if you don't shape up. Darvil gave the three best options. Tell her to think about it and that she'll have to choose. This is her life. No one is going to fix it for her.
Wow, you took the words right out of my mouth. Im glad someone actually reads my "in between the lines" comments. Marduk, thanks for tightening in the loose screws.

Reagan

sarNie Adult
i say getting pregnant isnt gonna make the situation any better than it is
true but think of it like this, having an abortion to solve a problem? that doesnt sound right, its ending a life thats just about to begin, to solve a problem, but if your ok with it then yeah ,,,,

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
thank you for those who replied and gave me advices! i really appreciate it! my friend is 20 years old. she finally had the guts to talk to his mom about it and his mother kinda figured out that she was pregnant. his mom yelled at the boyfriend for even thinking about getting rid of her grandchild-to-be. She said she didn't raise him to be so cold hearted and cruel which made the boyfriend think a little. he's still moody around my friend, but he's slowly accepting that fact that the child is his responsibility and he have to face the consequences for his action. his mother was going to force them to marry each other, but my girlfriend said that she just wants her child to have a dad and that she doesn't want to be with him (i think she's finally realizing how much of an a**hole he is.) it makes me happy that she has his mother's support! i can't stand men like that! thank you everyone =)