This SUCKS!

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
Has anyone notice or knew that Imeem is now part of myspace? It really S***s! All my music and playlist is all gone...

anan

sarNie Adult
Has anyone notice or knew that Imeem is now part of myspace? It really S***s! All my music and playlist is all gone...
hehe,, it was predictable,, imeem was in financial difficulty since... oct. 2008.
it then was bought by News Corp. (Rupert Murdoch) in mid 2009 to be another part of his existing baby : MySpace
The mix between iMeem & MySpace was then... inevitable :p
;)

Muddie Murda

smile...
OMO, Myspace still alive? lol jk I didn't know that. Thanks for telling me. Now I have to make sure my music is playing for all the strangers out there.

Waittttt! Isn't imeem that sucky ass place that will only play 30 seconds of all music? <_<

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
[quote name='Seunghee's Whore' date='17 December 2009 - 01:32 AM' timestamp='1261042359' post='666725']
OMO, Myspace still alive? lol jk I didn't know that. Thanks for telling me. Now I have to make sure my music is playing for all the strangers out there.

Waittttt! Isn't imeem that sucky ass place that will only play 30 seconds of all music? <_<
[/quote]

Yea Imeem does that sometimes, plays song for 30 sec. DARN! I dont know where to find some good music anymore.