Thom Rainbow's Concert

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
i went this past saturday in Burke VA!! it was fun..i'll post pics later though!! i still need to upload them from my camera. ^_^

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
who is that? post a pic of him when u get a chance
i will post pics after i answer your question haha..he's an old thai singer...your rents might of listened to him...his music was played in a lot of lakorns..i'll post a clip of his most well known song later on lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
i was about to say when did he get so tall lol. my dad would of love to go see him perform. is he coming out with a new album?

thanks for the pix

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
i was about to say when did he get so tall lol. my dad would of love to go see him perform. is he coming out with a new album?

thanks for the pix
hahah...ppl say he looks like my dad..but i dont think so...anyways...he was a great performer..he talks really well in lao..his wife was there too...i think he already came out with an album and he's just promoting it right now in the US by touring..dont know where he's hitting up next...omg..the concert was crazy...so was the after party hahah :p

you can go to his website www.tomrainbow.com to order it

the link wont work for me though..maybe because its based in french??..dunno..let me know if the link works..thats what it says on his cd and at the promotional website from Voices Of America

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
cute outfit...
was there a guest star that came with him? a lot of people went? i didnt get to go to his concert when he went to atl. he has great vocal...
haha thanx...and he didnt bring a guest star..sadly...but yeah there was a lot of ppl!!...it was crazy

exp0

sarNie Juvenile
He's coming to my area next week. Though I'll be in Orlando with new years. I've heard of the group Rainbow, but don't remember what were their hit songs back in the days. Now, he's just singing classic Lao songs and his own. You can also buy the cd at laopromotion.com, they sell it there too.