Those who have relative in THAILAND

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
I'm heading to thailand this december to volunteer... i just wondering is there any hmong villages in Kanchanaburi province
because dats where i will be volunteering....i want to know cause i want to get some hmong clothes and stuff.....
Thanks

noungning

Heartless
:thumbsup: beautiful place, there's a few awesome waterfalls there, the big one is erawan waterfall, it has 7 levels for those adventurous... i only made it to level 4 :lol: this was soul reviving from bangkok... it's so green and earthy here, unlike busy-polluted bangkok.

i don't know if there's a hmong presence in this section though, sorry i can't help.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I'm actually in Thailand right now but from what I know the Hmong villages are more situated in the North. I'm sure that you can travel from time to time and go to the villages there. Bangkok is actually very diverse and does have some Hmong people selling there craft there. You just have to look for it. Just to tell you though Bangkok is huge!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
^ awh, ur so lucky, i want to visit thailand too! :( anywayz i'm pretty sure i still have relatives other there.

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
hey thanks for ur help....ya all made it more exciting for me now.....lol....and yea thanx for reminding me i should make a look out for hmong selling their craft....if not im gonna extend my stay cause my volunteer project does not travel to the north and i really want to visit chiang mai since this is my first time going therefore why not make it worthwhile....but the problem is im going solo.... so im jux not sure what to do and how i would get to chiang mai as u said Bangkok is really big

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
what did you do to get to volunteer over there? Tell me I want to go too. i can't wait until that day comes...

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
what did you do to get to volunteer over there? Tell me I want to go too. i can't wait until that day comes...
r u in uni or college i think thats the equivalent over there buh anyways theres many volunteer organizations...buh im going with ISV international student volunteer cause they came around giving talks at my uni and it sounded really interesting so i signed up....buh dnt get too excited....volunteering cost...lol....its not free....

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
r u in uni or college i think thats the equivalent over there buh anyways theres many volunteer organizations...buh im going with ISV international student volunteer cause they came around giving talks at my uni and it sounded really interesting so i signed up....buh dnt get too excited....volunteering cost...lol....its not free....
I know a free place to volunteer in thailand...it is in chiangmai, google Starfish Country Homeschool and you will it. Food, living expense is free plus 100 dollar stippen for your own expense...if anyone interesting let me know.....