Thov Qib Hlub Koj Ib Zaug

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
I THINK THERE'S VERSION 2 PART 1 N 2.....BUT HAVEN'T WATCH IT YET I SAW LEE XYOOJ SELLING IT DURING FRESNO BUT WASN'T SURE IF IT WAS PART 3 N 4 ...BUT I THINK SHE REALLY MADE PART 3 N 4 CAUSE A LOT OF PEEPS LIKE THE MOVIE BUT NOT THE ENDING ....THAT'S WHY THERE'S PART 3 N 4..

Nlaujhmoob_12

sarNie Egg
Do you know the characters names
Well here's the summary it wasn't really clear to me so i might be confusing... (sorry i always tend to tell the whole story and not a summary)...

The girl is Nkauj W(NW) and she was to marry her fathers friend's son Tub Pheej(TP). NW didn't really agreed and so did TP because he have a girlfriend already. So then she goes and lives with them, both of them haven't seen eachother so she dressed up as this girl who acts weird and all he lives in the city and his dad in the country or something and she followed TP there and TP's girlfriend lives with him basically, TP abandoned NW at the Bus Station and luckily this old dude came along and took her to one of his friends house but which is TP house. So NW and TP did not tell the old guy that NW is TP's wife and TP's girlfriend does not know either...many things happend...NW changes back and forth from being herself the mature one and to the weird looking one day she was herself and went out her Aunt's son came after her and luckily TP and 2 of his friends came in time to help her he had no clue that the girl her helped was NW his wife i guess he kinda have feelings for the girl he helped later he became suspicious. None of her parents or TP's father knows that NW is being 2 person and NW's parents does not know TP have a girlfriend that basically lives with him, and the time when TP found out that the pretty girl he helped was NW was when NW's mother was sick and she asked TP "Kuv Thov Qiv Hlub Koj" and thats when he found out and yea...

To me i thought it was like everyother movies but i still like it because i think they make such a cute couple!! :D
I hope this summary helps!!
haract names ??