Tida Daodum

Malie

sarNie Egg
This is so long ago but does anyone remember this lakorn-the only thing I remember was that she was born with her face being two different color with a star? in the middle. She was trained to fight by a jungle master and that she could also change to a normal lady (the n'ek was really pretty. All I remember was that the pra-ek was a jerk and at the end she show her true self and lefted him. I still remember his face-all stupid and regretful.

Anyone remember the name and maybe have the lakorn?

Phon

sarNie Adult
This is so long ago but does anyone remember this lakorn-the only thing I remember was that she was born with her face being two different color with a star? in the middle. She was trained to fight by a jungle master and that she could also change to a normal lady (the n'ek was really pretty. All I remember was that the pra-ek was a jerk and at the end she show her true self and lefted him. I still remember his face-all stupid and regretful.
Anyone remember the name and maybe have the lakorn?

its call tida daodum it's ch3. I watch it like when I was 4yrs old. I remember her face being half white and black thats about it lol.

kaye

sarNie Egg
omg, i remember this lakorn, i liked it a lot, i watched it when I was young. thanks for sharing, they should do a remake of this lakorn.

yak

sarNie Adult
omg i remember this... i really didnt like the story itself.. also the dressing too..

sarN

sarNie Granny
there a couple boran dat i have dat i can't sell cuz it missing tape and "tida daodum" is one of them haha . I have this lakorn . The little girl have white/black face wiht a star in the middle and yes she know kung fu and stuff LOL>>> i have episode 1 - 11 but it missing eps 8!!! If u have #8 it complete my lakorn den i can sell it . I got gomin #10 from a member in SW so now my GOMIN is COMPLETE.

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
Wow this boran sounds interesting! Never heard of it and does anyone have a picture or something of the movies to show who's the n'ek and pra'ek?

sarN

sarNie Granny
yeah , ch 3 boran lakorn back in the days is like chinese series in a way LOL . It funnnie to see N"k in action lol she be kung fu and stuff haha . "2 Ammatat Mahut Sajun" have kung fu girls and stuff LOL