Tik and Anne Second Chance Petition

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Not satisfied with Annik's first lakorn "Yah Leum Chan?" like me, if so follow the instructions in this petition video that AnonyBlue1 is hosting and let's hope the directors/producers hear us out once more. If the first time worked, hopefully the second time comes through as well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jewztip-W7U
cL anonyblue1

tinah

sarNie Coma
yay, i am so down for another ANNIK lakorn! i didnt think YLC was bad. it was quite enjoyable but i was hoping for more intimate scenes lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I've yet to finish YLC...sigh. I really need to. Haha. But yes, I'm down for an AnnTik reunion! Haha.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
hm, i didnt even finish ylc lol i tried and after ep1, i didnt follow up anymore lol i just lost interest

i think their talk show on 3zaap was much more exciting lol

but good luck to u guys na.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hahaaha ME TOOOO ! A KA Team Lakorn before Anne and Tik renuion would be awesome, just that I wanted to pass this message about Annik here hehe

Gah, if these two were paired for a comedic lakorn similar to the lead roles in "Sood Sanaeha", that would be life-fulfilling. Lol. I don't need to see another lakorn where Tik plays an A-hole pra'ek.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
AnnTfan said:
I don't think I want Tik again, unless his acting was good like back then. I rather see my KA
Haha. Tik wasnt so bad in YLC...well so far.

How did this thread turn into a KA reunion wish thread. Haha! I'm guilty as well! Sorry AnnTik!!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
phatman said:
Haha. Tik wasnt so bad in YLC...well so far.
How did this thread turn into a KA reunion wish thread. Haha! I'm guilty as well! Sorry AnnTik!!
I felt like Tik was just too stiff to play that part :/ he was good during KTP, RLSR and that one lakorn with Janie, gosh, wish ann would've pair with him during those days.. KA, They need each other, they always bring the best out of each other.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
AnnTfan said:
I felt like Tik was just too stiff to play that part :/ he was good during KTP, RLSR and that one lakorn with Janie, gosh, wish ann would've pair with him during those days.. KA, They need each other, they always bring the best out of each other.
Ive always felt Tik was annoyingly stiff. Haha, so him in YLC isn't surprising

Yeah...we NEED KA...