Tik and Aom Piyada or Ken and Ann T ?

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
i personally like both and i wouldn't mind if they switch the two couple around too.. because these gour people are very talented actors and actresses... so i like both. I'm a fan of all of them.. except that I would love to see Tik and Ann in a slap/kiss/revenge drama together.. They both can pull it off together...

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh no, i knew this question would come up one day lol. i cant choose between the two cuz i like both couples and yes, it would be great to see tik/anne in a lakorn together cuz atleast we got to see ken/aom twice already.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
both couples are lovely together! i can't choose between the two because both the couples have so much chemistry on-screen & it's hard to say which one is better. Tik/aom had two very good lakorns that i love & same goes to ken & anne. So i really can't choose! :(

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hmmmmm i would say i like ken n anne more .. >_<..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
My Fav. is Ken & Aom....lol

but between Ken & Ann and Tik & Aom...i can't choose..but if i would to choose base on lakorns....i like Ken & Ann's lakorns a lot more

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
I LOVE AOM WITH TIK AND KEN, SHE'S CUTE WIT BOTH OF THEM, PERSONALLY I THINK ANNE LOOKS BEST WITH MART, THAT'S JUST MY OPINION.

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
I LOVE AOM WITH TIK AND KEN, SHE'S CUTE WIT BOTH OF THEM, PERSONALLY I THINK ANNE LOOKS BEST WITH MART, THAT'S JUST MY OPINION.

mercee

sarNie Juvenile

mercee

sarNie Juvenile

mercee

sarNie Juvenile

judyp

sarNie Adult
wow. tough choice. as much as i love ken & ann, im gonna have to say tik & aom. only because if you were to ask me as individuals, tik or ken and aom or ann. i'll have to also say tik and aom. as much as i love ken, im still madly in love with tik. :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
dang it, so complicate.
i'll go with my first love couple .. tikker/aom.
they rock my world ..

maimablis

sarNie Egg
foe sure i'm goin with tik an aom piyada. I love them both mucho. Although i would love to see them switch couple..wait nvm.. ken already played a few lakorn with aom p already n its gooood.

MizViz

sarNie Adult
this is a really hard decision...but i will have to say tik and aom...i dont know why but i somehow like this couple