Tik and Aom Piyada or Ken and Ann T ?

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I like them both but my heart is telling me to go with KA!!! Always and always will be!!!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
I like them both....but I like to go with Tik-Anne lol. Hence, can't wait for Yah Leum Chun :yahoo:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Both...between these two couples and Aum & Aff...I can't NEVER pick one versus the other. They can all switch partners and I'd still fine with that.

fun

Expired Sarnie
ill go with kashie haha i like ken and ann lakorn much much much more. and the thing is both ken and ann have better lakorn under their belt.

but for who i loke more they are neck to neck. i cant choose.

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
Such a hard choice to make. I can't make up my mind. I've admired Tik and Aom for many years now and have only recently gotten addicted to Ken and Ann, but even that can't help me come to a decision. Both pairs are compatible with each other. Tik and Aom are cute together, whereas Ken and Ann are sizzling hot together. I LOVE both pairs.

With the recent pairing of Tik and Ann, how about this? Which pair would you choose: Tik & Ann or Ken & Aom?? For that I'll have to go with Tik and Ann. LOL. For what reason? Pretty obvious.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Omg, just encountered this topic. lol I will say I have always loved Tik&Aom. Nothing can beat Royleh Sanea Rai! It's the best Thai lakorn I have ever watched in my whole entire life! So good, hot, sizzling, sexy, and best OST!! Tik is the hottest rapist in the world. Lmao.

Aom is just beautiful, tiny and classy in there! Tik = drools. lol