tik and cherry lakorn

val

sarNie Adult
anyone of you guys know who the singer is from the songs they put in tik and cherry lakorn "keaw ta pee" dubbed in hmong by EQ? i kind of like the songs they put in there and was wondering if anyone know who the singer is or have the songs that is willingly to share/upload it here

yaj_tony89

sarNie Egg
anyone of you guys know who the singer is from the songs they put in tik and cherry lakorn "keaw ta pee" dubbed in hmong by EQ? i kind of like the songs they put in there and was wondering if anyone know who the singer is or have the songs that is willingly to share/upload it here
yea, there are so many but i think that its destiny, now and forever, ill upload it for you....

myyang

sarNie Juvenile
the singer for the "girl" song in the movie is by Paj Huab Ncua Vaj. the title is "vim koj tsis muaj siab hlub." believe it or not, i really like this song too, but i'm unable to get my hands on it due to fact that there isn't any hmong stores nearby my house.

i would appreciate it if someone could upload her album.

here's the link to see her cd cover at loojceebentertainment.com:

http://loojceebentertainment.com/music_vid...uabncua_vaj.htm

jenna_yaj

sarNie Egg
the main one they always put on is Blong Her's "Ua Koj Tsaug"
you can find it in his vol.6 cd ^_^
i love it!!!!!

awesome drama

val

sarNie Adult
the singer for the "girl" song in the movie is by Paj Huab Ncua Vaj. the title is "vim koj tsis muaj siab hlub." believe it or not, i really like this song too, but i'm unable to get my hands on it due to fact that there isn't any hmong stores nearby my house.

i would appreciate it if someone could upload her album.

here's the link to see her cd cover at loojceebentertainment.com:

http://loojceebentertainment.com/music_vid...uabncua_vaj.htm
here's the song if you still interesting

vim koj tsis muaj siab hlub

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
Does anyone know all of the songs they put in this Lakorn? I got two of them that you guys posted but i would like to know all of them. Could anyone help me out?

mai92

sarNie Adult
i never watched this lakorn like forever..
i like the girl's song...it sound so nice..she is pretty also....i like her voice...

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for all the songs!! So nice and sweet!!

I have one request though.....although most of the songs from the lakorn is shared or uploaded....there are still one or two missing songs. I was wondering if anyone have it and can please share.

The song i'm looking for is in the part when Tik supposely saw Cherry and that Tap guy went to the hotel when it was the other girl who like Tik and Tap. He was super sad and told that other girl that he just wanted to be alone and he left. After Cherry came home from the party, Tik told her he could see and he saw everything she did so now he wants her to leave.

They play a little bit of the song when Tik left the hotel and was walking in steet thinking how she could play him for a fool. I dont know the name of the song or who sing it, but its a pretty good song to me.

So, anyone out there who knows what im talking about it (haha), please help!!!