'Till Life Do Us Part :: Rome/Bee

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i love this....i bet it will be different soon^^

you know..when i am reading this...sorry to say..but i am always picturing aum<--- :drool: i love rome too but aum always comes to my mind heehee

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher

you know..when i am reading this...sorry to say..but i am always picturing aum<--- :drool: i love rome too but aum always comes to my mind heehee
hehe.... I should have starred Aum.. but I wanted to picture Rome as a bad boy.. all his roles are too sweet! But picture all you want girl, cause a part of me is saying Aum too.

chenling

sarNie Adult
I love rome and a bad boy hehe....great udpate !!!!!!!! Once again you really pull the reader in...its soo mysterious I love it!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
hehe.... I should have starred Aum.. but I wanted to picture Rome as a bad boy.. all his roles are too sweet! But picture all you want girl, cause a part of me is saying Aum too.
i want to picture rome as a bad boy too...hmmmmmmmmmm IDK heehee AUM is my #1 w/ his sexy body :drool: just thinking about it is HOT lol

cecilia

Staff member

98, i do the same too..
could be that i've read too many ATEAM fictions
or UM just happen to have that dirty HARIT/BADBOY images most of the time. :lol:

i'm waiting for this update as well. rome/bee's love progress is very mysterious.
so hard for me to imagine ROME as baddie even though he is one in KKKJ. :lol:

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
I just caught up and I love it...alot like a movie (scene to scene)...can't wait for the promised R scenes...lol :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^OMG, there's going to be one? wonder how is he going to do that? .. the pain killer pills effect?

--if there is a plan one, i've already imagine it my way of ending it .lol

cecilia

Staff member
^HOLLY MOLY, i hope he want back out of this if something something happen.
man, it would so be good if they are like in college or something

lady0fdarkness

ACT 6

-Tavahn high school

It was a cold, cloudy and gloomy morning in Khon Kaen. The clouds just seem to linger in the sky, not moving and not clearing. Eventhough there was no sun, Sinthorn opted to wear his sunglasses today when he arrived at school. With everything that happened yesterday, he didn't want to look at anyone. He figured the sunglasses will hide the fear in his eyes.

As his mother parked the car, he spotted Salane waiting for him, standing next to a bench, buttoning up the same black sweater that she wore yesterday.

Sinthorn - Ughh, Mae.. I really don't need this girl's help. John and Masha are aound. I mean, it's so awkward. I don't even know her!

Mrs. Tanagarn - Sinthorn, come'on. We already talked about this. Stop being so stubborn okay? You're not a little boy anymore.

Whatever, Sinthorn uttered and rolled his eyes.

When Salana saw Mrs. T, she quickly walked over to the car to see if she could be of help. Mrs. T greated her and thanked her for being on time. As Sinthorn manueverd himself out from the car, he glanced over to Salana and noticed that she had an oversized old and faded black handbag hanging from her shoulders. She wasn't holding her books today.

Sinthorn did a little smirk, thinking that Salana actually listened to his orders, but also realized that her bag looked like such an ugly thing. Not anything cool and hip like he and his friends are used to. As he sat down on the wheelchair, he ignore Salana, getting more annoyed that he has to be stuck with this weird girl. And other than that he feels a little embarrassed to be seen with her, especially around his racing buddies.

Mrs. T - Well, I'm going to leave him in your hands now, Salana. Thanks again! Come and get me, if something comes up okay?

She then tap her son on the shoulders and told him to be good. As Mrs. Tanagarn left the scene, an annoyed Sinthorn gave Salana a quick glance and shoved her his books that he was holding.

Sinthorn - Here, stick these in your bags too. Your bag looks big enough to stick a whole elephant in there. (He joked, sarcastically)

When he shoved the bags at her, he was so careless that he let go of the books even before she had time to grab them, so everything fell to the ground.

Sinthorn - Ughh... I hope you're not expecting me to get that.

Salana - Uhm, I'll get it.

When Salana kneeled down to pick up the books, John and Masha greeted him.

John - What's up man? What's up with the shades? It's not even sunny.

Sinthorn - No reason, I just feel like wearing them.

Masha crossed her arms and gave Salana a sassy look as Salana stood up after grabbing all the books from the ground. She then stuck the books inside her bag.

P'Sin, I hope your leg heals in time to take me to the prom, she spoke, but kept on eyes on Salana, making sure that she knows Sin is her man.

Sin - No worries, I should be up and running by next month even.

John - Haha, you sure about that dude? Your mom said it's gonna take longer than that.

Sin - John, you asshole! Why you always gotta be so negative???

I was right about the tracks, John uttered inaudibly under his breath.

Sin - What did you say??

John - Uhh.. hehe. nothing.

Masha looked at Salana and then eyed her bag, giving a look as if she had seen the ugliest thing.

Masha - Ewww, where'd you get that. (She pointed at her bag)

Salana - It was my mother's.

Masha rolled her eyes, no wonder. John and Masha then laughed.

As Sinthorn watch Masha put Salana down, a little part of him felt kind of bad. He then decided to change the focus back on him.

Sinthorn - Nong Masha, how about you take me to my first class today?

Masha - Oyy, P'Sin, I'd love to, but I have class all the way in building C. And that's a long long walk from your class.

Masha then sneered towards Salana, besides don't you have a personal servant to do that for you? Salana tried to ignore them as they keep insulting her, but she decided to speak up.

Salana - He has a choice. And apparantly, he choosed me.

John - OooooooooooooOo..

John laughed out loud and tried to instigate the situation.

Masha - Excuse me??!! How dare you! P'Sin would never choose you!! You freak!

Sinthorn then surprised himself when he came into her defense.

Sinthorn - Err.. nong Masha! She meant the student program.

Masha then looked Salana up and down, gave her the eye and muttered, it'd better be or else.

John - Well, I gotta go man. See you later.

Masha - Me too, P'Sin. I'll see you later okay?

Masha glanced over at Salana and gave her the cold shoulders as she walked away. Sinthorn adjusted his sun glasses and sat back, knowing that Salana will take him to their first class of the day.

-Thailand history and economics class

Salana parked him in his usual spot behind her. When she sat down, he had a whiff of the rosie scent coming from her hair. He took a deep breath and was surprised that he actually liked smelling it. She sat down and her hair fell onto his desk covering a few of his fingers. Instead of moving it, he sort of let the hair fall on his fingers as he took another whiff of the rosie scent. He allowed her hair to brush his fingers as he slightly moved his fingers around. He then quickly pulled his fingers back when he realized the guy that sat in front of him to the right was watcing and and gave him a weird look. He played it off and ran his fingers through his own hair.

Then from the front of the class, Mrs. Derna called out to Sinthorn for him to remove his sun glasses before she called row.

Sinthorn tried to give her an excuse about his medical condition and that he needed to keep the glasses on.

Mrs. Derna - Your leg is injured, not your eyes. Now please remove them immediately.

Some students were giggling and whispering. They were making fun of Salana's bag.

Mrs. Derna cleared her throat and cued her students to be quiet.

Sinthorn slouched back, crossed his arms, and tried to hide behind Salana. He then closed eyes and tried to shut out Mrs. Derna, but quickly said here! when she called his name.

A few minutes passed, and he opened his eyes, but was startled to see that the class was empty. Mrs Derna and the other students were gone, except for one student. And he recognized her to be Salana, but instead of sitting infront of him, she was sitting all the way in the front row to the left. She has her head down on the table and appeared to be crying.

Huh? What the hell? Where'd everyone go?

He unlocked his chair and attempted to push himself towards Salana, but something was holding him back. He can't seem to move. So he started to panick. He looked over to Salana, but she doesn't seem to noticed that he was there and kept her head down and cried.

He then tried to call out to her.

Salana?? Hello?? Hello?? I'm over here???!!

Nothing. She didn't answer him.

Then from the corner of the room, Morteen appeared. He walked slowly toward Sinthorn, with a distant look on his face.

Morteen, what the hell are you doing here? You don't go to school here! Get out !

Morteen kept walking toward Sinthorn, but now he extended out his hand and spoke in a voice that didn't sound human.

Nice race man! You won!

Shut up. What the hell are you!?
Sinthorn cried.

Nice race man! You won! Nice race man! You won! Nice race man! You won! Nice race man! You won!!!

SHUT UP!! SHUT UP!!!!
Sinthorn screamed.

Mrs. Derna - Young man!! What did you just say???

Sinthorn opened his eyes again, and to his horror, everyone was back again. Mrs. Derna, the students; they were still in the classroom. And Salana she was still sitting in front of him.

Mrs. Derna - What did you just say, young man??! (she repeated herself)

He said, shut up! A boy imitated Sinthorn and laughed.

Sinthorn then quickly gave her an excuse.

Sinthorn - Errr.. a uhh.. mosquito was buzzing around my ear, so I told it to shut up. Sorry.

The class then busted out laughing.

Mrs. Derna - Quiet everyone!! Do you want to begin on Ch.9 of your books now or would you all like to stay after to school and begin it??

The students then quickly said now now! and everyone was silent.

Sinthorn took a deep breath, sat back, and decided not to shut his eyes for the rest of the day.

*ACT 7 coming up ASAP*

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i just love reading your fanfics...you know..this reminds me of the movie "a walk to remember" with mandy moore and shane west (loved that movie)........

lady0fdarkness

i just love reading your fanfics...you know..this reminds me of the movie "a walk to remember" with mandy moore and shane west (loved that movie)........
I love that movie too!! I always cry when Shane west cry in the car when he thought no doctor could help her. hehe.. wow..

cecilia

Staff member
wow wow. the nightmare was creepy, i could so imagine that in my head. and having salana crying like that doesn't help either. if i were to read this at night, i would so be scare. so did that kid die? .. hm.

can't wait for more. this is getting so interesting ..

--a walk to remember, it really is that good?

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I love that movie too!! I always cry when Shane west cry in the car when he thought no doctor could help her. hehe.. wow..
i know...OMG...i cried when she died...but my favorite park was when she sang and also the part when she told him not to fall in love with her...also when he did the stuff on her list...i'm going to watch it again^^

wow wow. the nightmare was creepy, i could so imagine that in my head. and having salana crying like that doesn't help either. if i were to read this at night, i would so be scare. so did that kid die? .. hm.

i LOVE a walk to remember <3

here's the trailer: http://youtube.com/watch?v=V96uhfQ0x9A it's so cute^^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

omg... you've never seen a walk to remember!?! gasps & faints... :eek: better get on it! it's a really sweet movie! one of my favorite! sad & sweet. ^_^

I am loving this fan fic soo far! i'm finally caught up! yesh! ^_^ keep it coming! i love Salana's mysterious behaviors & rome's bad boy image. ^_^

lady0fdarkness

omg...im on ACT 4 dat is so eerier , what is it pain killer ? nicole smith haha
I had to take oxycontin before; and oh boy... I was constantly hullucinating. It was crazyyy.

omg... you've never seen a walk to remember!?! gasps & faints... :eek: better get on it! it's a really sweet movie! one of my favorite! sad & sweet. ^_^

I am loving this fan fic soo far! i'm finally caught up! yesh! ^_^ keep it coming! i love Salana's mysterious behaviors & rome's bad boy image. ^_^
Thanks, I'm glad I paired these two. I hope they pair up for real somehow.