'Till Life Do Us Part :: Rome/Bee

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
ACT 7

-Orthopaedic clinic

Hold still, Son! If you don't hold still, I may accidentally cut you, Dr. Charley warned Sinthorn. Dr. Charley then continued to carefully cut open Sinthorn's cast. He wanted X-ray Sinthorn's leg and possibly put him in a leg brace, instead of an oversized cast.

Sinthorn - What's happening doctor? Can I walk on my own yet??!

Dr. Charley - Well, I've got to see the X-rays first. Just a moment, hold still, the cast is almost off.

Ughhh....Doctor, please make me better! I don't want to sit in that student wheelchair anymore, Sinthorn whined.

Mrs. Tanagarn then gave her son a quick pinch on the arms, reminding him not to be rude to the doctor.

Sinthorn - Owwwee, Mae! Why'd you do that for??

Mrs. Tanagarn - That's for being rude. Now, be a big boy and take it in. Let the doctor do his job.

When the doctor finally got the entire cast off, Sinthorn felt so good as his skin was able to get some air. He then started scratching himself vigurously, ignoring what the doctor was saying.

Mrs. Tanagarn - Son! Dr. Charley is speaking to you.

Sinthorn - Oh.. hehe, sorry doctor.

Doctor - Okay, as I was saying. I'm going to have a technician come in here and X-ray your femur. Once I see, how the bone is healing and adjusting to the rods and pins, I may be able to put you in a leg brace, instead of a cast. And with the leg brace, you'll have more mobility, where you may start using crutches. Sounds good?

Sinthorn - When can I drive, Doctor??! Will my leg be fully healed six months from now, just in time for the senior prom??!

Doctor - Well, let me get your X-ray going, and I'll probably have an idea of how long it'll be, before you can get back into your normal life again okay? But again, you are still young and your bones tend to heal quicker than older patients. So, I'll be right back, let me get an X-Ray tech for ya.

When the doctor left the room, Sinthorn laid back down on the examining table and started to whine like a little boy again.

Sinthorn - Ughh, Mae.. I hate this! He never gives me a definite answer. Always leaving me hanging.

Mrs. T - Sin, it's not up to him okay? It's up to you and your leg. If you would just stop being so negative and whining all the time and focus more on getting better, than I'm pretty sure you'll heal in no time.

X-ray June - Hello! Hello! Goodmorning guys! How are you? Hmm. let's see...I'm here for Sinthorn??

Mrs. T - Goodmorning, we're doing very good. Thank you.

Why are you so goddamn happy, you asshole, Sinthorn thought inside himself, laid back and allowed the technician to do his job.

After a few minutes of waiting, the doctor then came back into the examining room with the x-ray results and answers to Sinthorn's questions.

Dr. Charley - Okay guys. I've got good news!

Mr. T - Yes, doctor. We're all ears!

Dr. Charley - Just as expected, Sinthorn's lucky to have a clean break; that means he didn't have much of a tear where fragments of his bones weren't scraped into pieces. So with that being said, the broken bones were able to start reattaching themselves together with the help of the rods and pins. So today, I'm going to put you in a leg brace and order some crutches for you.

The doctor then fitted his leg for the braces, and within thirty minutes, Do Charley returned with Anouat's braces. He then put the brace on his leg and gave them instructions on how to care for it and operate it.

Sinthorn - So when can I drive again?! And.. and when will I be free of braces, crutches, and whatever??

Dr. Charley - If you eat well and take care of yourself, the brace should come off in eight weeks.

Sinthorn - Eight weeks?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ughhhhhhhhh....... that's, that's two months!!

Dr. Charley chuckled.

Dr. Charley - Consider yourself, lucky young man. Some people who break their femur needed a whole year. But since you're healthy and young, and you had a clean break, you're healing pretty quick. Anyhow, I'm going to have a nurse write up the crutches and your appointment in four weeks okay? Any more questions?

Mrs. T - No Doctor. Thank you so much.

Dr. Charley - Well, see you guys in four weeks.

-Tavahn high school

The weather in Khun Kaen still hasn't changed. The clouds were still lingering around, only giving a few drops of rain here and there. The wind, however started to pick up; blowing it's misery through out the town.

Salana was surprised to see Sinthorn walking as he got out the car. She was now unsure if she was still required to meet him in the mornings. She walked over to Mrs. T and to a sun glasses wearing Sinthorn, awkwardly trying to hold on to his backpack as he adjusted his crutches.

Mrs. T - Oh there you are, sweetie. Thanks for always being on time.

Salana smiled shyly as she tried not to glance at Sinthorn, fearing that he may think she enjoys looking at him; because deep down, she enjoyed every minute of his company, even if his arrogance got a hold of him.

Salana - Uhmm... Mrs. Tanagarn, am I still required to stay in this program since, uhh..

Sinthorn - Since I could walk now?

Salana - Yes... I mean, I-

Sinthorn - Haha, you just can't wait to rid yourself of me huh?

Eventhough he was joking about it, a part of him didn't want her to leave the program yet. He kind of liked having her around; holding his books in her bag, taking him to class, getting lunch for him, and he realized that he just feels good seeing her everyday, nervously waiting for him next to the bench. He felt good, feeling her hair as they sit in Mrs. Derna's class. He felt good, knowing that she's right there in the back of him, listening to every complaints he had. He wasn't sure if he wanted her around for her servatude or because he actually enjoyed her. But whatever it is, he didn't want her to go yet.

The thought of not having her around anymore got him bothered, so out of no where he purposely dropped his bag , sun glasses, and crutches, and pretended to be helpless.

Sinthorn - Ughh.. it's so hard! These crutches are so heavy, and this bag.. Urghhh. It's so bothersome. I can't seem to get it on my back.

Mrs. Tanagarn looked at her son and realized he may still need Salana's help.

Mrs. T - Well, Salana... if you don't mind. Could you stick around a little longer, at least another month or so?

Salana said yes so quick, she then felt a little embarrassed hoping that she didn't sound so desperate. Sinthorn then had a huge smile on his face, which he dropped quickly, not wanting his Mother nor Salana to see that he's happy to hear that she'll be around him.

Mrs. T - Sin... remember what the doctor said?? Make sure you follow his orders if you want to heal quicker okay?

Sinthorn - Okay, Mae. Bye.

Mrs. T - Salana, thanks again sweetie. If anything, come and get me okay?

Mrs. T walked away to her own class and left the two teenagers alone.

Ahem, Sinthorn cleard his throat.

Salana then picked up his backpack, and eventhough neither of them said a word, they were in tuned with what the other was going to do next. Sinthorn held out his arms, as she put them through the strap of the backpack and wrapped them around his shoulders so the backpack is now on his back. She then picked up the crutches that was in front of him, by his foot. She was now standing about four inches in front him. Their eyes met and their fingers touched as she handed him the crutches. Sinthorn kept his fingers on her as he stared into her brown sad eyes. Their eyes locked as the wind blew at Salana's hair, causing it to show the side of her neck.

That's when Sinthorn's eyes got a glimpse of purple and black marks on the side of her neck; they looked like hand prints. When Salana realized that Sinthorn's eyes was on her neck, she quickly let go of the crutches and swung her head so that the hair will fall back and covered her neck again.

A stunned Sinthorn was speechless, and wondering what that was that he saw.

Salana nervously tried to play it off.

Salana - Uhh..my..my cat, she likes to play a lot. Uhmmm.. I think we're going to be late for Mrs. Derna's class.

Sinthorn didn't know what to think. He tried to picture the marks again; and he swore he saw finger marks on her neck. He then felt a wave of worry for her. Whoever or whatever put those marks on her, has got to be a mean person to have left such a bruising mark like that.

He then didn't want her to feel embarassed, so he acted normal as if he never saw it. Sinthorn then slowly walked forward, as Salana walked slightly behind and next to him. As they walked to Mrs. Derna's class, both of them had the same thing in mind; the finger marks. She's worried that he saw them, and he's worried that someone's hurting her.

*ACT 8 will be up soon*

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ooh Sinthorn is such an ass. lol. i fee like slapping up upside his head! that's what his mom should do! It's getting really good now. He's worried about her.... :wub:

lady0fdarkness

ACT 8

-End of Mrs. Derna's class

Sinthorn was very glad that he made out of Mrs. Derna's class without having one of those crazy episodes. He has been trying to rationalize the whole black out/episodes that he has been having. It seems as though, everytime he takes the drugs, they come back. So lately, he's been trying to do without them, and depend on himself to numb out the pain. And now that he hasn't had one today, he was sure that it was in fact the drugs.
As he and Salana walked out of class, there was a girl handing out flyers to everyone.

Flyer Girl - ATTENTION ALL SENIORS! Senior welcome back party, tonight at Lake Surya! It starts at 7PM till whenever! All seniors are welcomed! Come party with us!

As Sinthorn walked by, he grabbed a flyer and did a little chuckle. He then read the flyer.

SENIOR WELCOME BACK PARTY - CAR SHOW, RAFFLE DRAWINGS, KISSING BOOTH, CARNIVAL GAMES, EARLY PROM KING AND QUEEN NOMINATIONS, AND MORE! ALL THIS TONIGHT AT 7PM. LAKE SURYA. ALL SENIORS WELCOME!!!!!

Hmm... car show huh. There can't be a car show without the Sin Man. I guess I'm gonna have to go to this thing.
After he read the flyer, he then shoved it to Salana who wasn't interested in it at all. She gave it a quick glanced and stuck it inside her bag.

Sinthorn - So.. uh.. are you going too?

Salana - No.

Sinthorn - Aow, why not? It says all seniors; aren't you a senior?

Salana - I am, but I.. uhh.. got stuff to do.

Sinthorn - What stuff?? Homework?? Don't tell me you do homework on Friday?? You got until Sunday night to do it.

Salana - Uhmm... I, I dunno.

Sinthorn - Well, err... I guess..maybe, you should go, cause uhh..it'll be fun. I think.

Sinthorn!! You idiot! What are you thinking?? Are you asking this weird girl out? The voice in his head echoed as he scratched his head, surprised at himself for having the guts to ask this girl that everyone's been talking about. He then tried to play it off.

Sinthorn - I mean uhmm.. if you want to that is.

Salana - But.. I don't know anyone here.

Sinthorn - You know me!

Sinthorn said that so quickly that he felt a little embarrassed.

Sinthorn, you moron, why are you acting like this?? You never sought out girls like this, they come after you!

Sinthorn - Uhmm, I mean. Well.. it's a school function and uhh.. you're supposed to help me, remember?

He nervously gave her a quick smile, trying to act casual as if that's what he really meant; that she supposedly has to help help at a school function too.

Salana - I suppose, but.. I'm not allowed to drive my father's car at night.

Sinthorn - My Mom and I will pick you up!

He then scratched his head and wondered why he's blurting out all of these things to her.

Then from the corner of his eye, he spotted John and Masha walking his way. For some reason, he didn't want these two to come to him now, not yet, not while he's enjoying Salana's company.

Shit, he muttered to himself.

Yo Sinthorn! John yelled out holding out his hand to do their little hand shake. Masha rolled her eyes at Salana as she approached them. She then gave Sinthorn a kissed and smirked at Salana.

John - Did you hear about the party tonight, man?

Sinthorn - Yeah I heard.

John - I'mma put my car in the show tonight.

Sinthorn - Uh huh.

Masha - P'Sin, ughhh... this really sucks! I won't be able to go tonight, cause my parents decided to have a stupid wedding vowels; and my folks require me and brother to be there.

Sinthorn - Oh, sorry to hear that.

John and Masha then began to wonder why Sinthorn was being so nonchalant. Sinthorn kept eyeing Salana as she stood there shifting her weight from one foot to the other, waiting for Sinthorn's friends to leave. This made Masha really annoyed and she felt the need to be extra mean and not hold back.

Masha - Ughh.. why are you just standing here? You're not even in our circle of friends? Hello??!

Salana - I'm just here to help Sinthorn.

Masha - Yeah, you're just enjoying it aren't you? You're using this as an opportunity to get close to P'Sin, aren't you?! Must I remind you that you're a nobody?! I mean, god, who are you anyway? You just show up out of nowhere, and now you're just clinging your filty hands on P'Sin.

Salana shrugged making Masha more mad.

John then started laughing perfusely, sounding like a hyena. He then whispered into Sinthorn's ear.

Hey, man.. are you just trying to get you some free you know? John then continued laughing, expecting Sinthorn to reply in his usual self-righteous manner, but Sinthorn just brushed him off, anxious for his friends to go away.

Sinthorn - Uhh.. you guys, I gotta go now.

Sinthorn started walking away, surprising his friends with his behavior. Masha gasps; and felt upset that Sinthorn didn't pay attention to her like he normally does. She then gave Salana another nasty look, swung her shoulders so hard that it looks as if she could have broken a bone doing that. She then stormed off, cursing Salana.

Aow! Sinthorn?! You didn't answer me? Are you going or what?! John called out to his friend and was puzzled at his behavior.

Sinthorn - Yeah!

John - You want me to pick you up, man??!

Sinthorn - No, it's cool! Later.

John looked at Sinthorn and Salana in disbelief thinking that this girl must be brainwashing his friend.
I've got to do something about this, he thought.

-Lunch

Sinthorn sat at the bench, tapping a pencil, anxiously waited for Salana to come back with his lunch. He adjusted his jacket and zipped it up, trying to guard himself from the frigid weather.

The cloud seemed to have gotten darker since this morning when he arrived at school. He looked into the sky and noticed there was a cloud right above him. He shrugged, thinking it was just a cloud, so then he looked to his right again, trying to see if Salana was coming yet. But to his horror, he was alone. The entire school was empty. He looked around and surveyed the area to see if anyone was there, but no one was to be seen. He then spotted an empty black plastic bag twirling around along with the wind; it was going in whirlwind, like a tornado. Then it started floating toward him, it was approaching him ever so slowly, as if it had life in it. He eyed it while he turned his attention back to the sky, and the ball of greyness was now the shape of a face, starring back at it him. It was Morteen, smiling sternly at him.

Sinthorn kept his eyes on the cloud of Morteen and backed up in his seat.

Morteen, what do you want, Man? What's wrong with you? Sinthorn uttered shakenly out to the cloud of Morteen.

As Sinthorn backed up and tried to shield his face from the scary image of Morteen in the sky, he reached inside his pocket to feel for the presciption painkillers, but his pocket was empty. He now started to panic cause he realized that he hadn't taken any pills this morning, so why is he having these episodes again?

After finding his pocket empty, he then grabbed his jacket and pulled the front part to cover his face, like a little boy trying to hide from the boogey man. Then he felt something cold hit him in the face, so he went crazy, waved his arms in the air and tried to brush the thing off of his face.

Ahhh!!!!! Shooo! Shooo! Shoo! Don't kill me!!!

Salana - Sinthorn! Sinthorn! It's okay! It's just a plastic bag!

Salana grabbed the bag off of him as he opened his eyes to see what that was.

See, it's just a bag, Salana reassured him and held the bag in the air.

By now, he was gasping for air, breathing hard, and sweating like crazy.

Sinthorn then pointed at the sky, do you see that? He asked Salana as he was on the verge of tears.

Salana looked at the direction he pointed at and saw a grey cloud.

Salana - Yes, I..I see it. It's about to rain. I think we should go sit somewhere else.

Sinthorn - NO!! Morteen! Do you see him??

Salana - Morteen? Sinthorn... isn't that the guy you raced that night?

Sinthorn - Yes!! Him!? He's right there! (pointed to the sky again)

Salana - Uhmm, Sinthorn, I think we should go sit somewhere else, it's about to rain.

Salana tried to change the subject, not wanting Sinthorn to feel awkward. He then realized that he was making a fool out of himself when he too saw that it was just a cloud.

Sinthorn - Uhh..I..I was uhh.

And then without saying anything else, Salana grabbed his crutches, and Sinthorn allowed her to help him up.
What the hell is going on with me? Sinthorn shuddered and tried to calm himself down.

-John's house, front yard

Grandmother Kit kept her eyes on the blue pickup truck in her neighbor's yard as she watered her gardenias and roses. Today, the pickup truck was parked more crooked than ever. The front tires was half way on the grass and concrete deck. She then noticed that the curtain in the upstairs bedroom window is now shut, considering that it was drawn open all week long. The dim lit light in there was also darkned.

When she finally turned off the running water, she could hear a song playing eeriely coming from her neighbor's house. It sounded like an old broken record playing over and over again. Granny kit then walked closer and closer to her neighbor's house, trying to peek through that little crack in the kitchen window. The only sounds that could be heard was the wind and the distant music coming from the house. As she crept closer and closer, her heart began to pound.

Closer.. closer.. closer...

Grandma!! John purposely yelled out to startle her.

Ahhh, Buddha help me!! She screamed.

Hahahahahahahaha!!!! John lauhed uncontrollably.

Granny Kit - Ai John!!!!!!!!!!!

She held her heart and tried to catch her breath.

Granny Kit - You could have killed me, you .. you... you...

John - Hahaha.. Grandma, that's what happens when you're so nosy.

Granny then slapped him on the head and pulled his ear.

Shhhh!! They're gonna hear us! She whispered.

Stop being so nosy, he whispered back.

John - Oyyy, Grandma.. I just came to let you know that I won't be home tonight okay? There's a senior function at school. I'll be
home later, don;t wait up Granny. Ohh.. yeah, I love you!! I gotta go now okay?

John then kissed his granny and laughed all the way to his car.

Ai Bah! She uttered to herself.

She then turned her attention back to the neighbors, frowned and scratched her head, wondering what's going on in there.

*ACT 9 coming up soon*

chenling

sarNie Adult
Fantastic update...you really are developing this story soo well, scene by scene...its brilliant....MORE soon please!

lady0fdarkness

amazing...i hope they go to that party^^
It will be a good one too. ;)

Fantastic update...you really are developing this story soo well, scene by scene...its brilliant....MORE soon please!
Thanks girl, I'm trying to imagine it as a movie rather than a series.

ahhh...dang girl ...that was scary ! this is to good . i love it ...
Thanks; I usually update at 5AM, so the scary parts gave me goosebumps; I even looked over my shoulders a few time. hhehe

oooh.. it keeps on getting better!! can't wait to read the next act! ^_^
I'll try to have ACT 9 up tomorrow. I'm just trying to wrap up the other fic, but thanks a lot! You guys keep inspiring me to keep going.

lady0fdarkness

ACT 9
-Mrs. Tanagarn's car

As Mrs. Tanagarn drove Sinthorn to pick up Salana she began to worry, because tonight was especially foggy. She had to turn on her high beamer just to see as she drove on the road. On top of being foggy, it was also very frigid, more so than any other nights they had this month. But other than being worried about the weather, she was happy and surprised that her son decided to take Salana; eventhough she knew John and the rest of his gang since the start of Sinthorn's high school years, she feels like he is more safe with Salana. She get's so nervous everytime he goes out with his racing buddies. There's no telling what they're going to do next.

Urgghhh! It's so foggy, I'm not sure I like this. It's pretty dangerous out here, to be having a party, Mrs. Tanagarn complained.

Sinthorn - Relax, Mae. You're the one who wants to live out here in the boondocks; with trees and winding roads and ghosts.

Once Sinthorn said the word ghosts, he shuddered and remembered the cloud of Morteen.

Mrs. Tanagarn - Son, stop being silly. There are no ghosts here.

Sinthorn - Uh... yeah I guess.

He scratched his head, not sure if he should tell his mother about the things he's been seeing or not.

Mrs. Tanagarn moved here away from the city to get her son away from his old racing buddies; she had no idea that he'd only make new ones here in rural Khon Kaen. But she was able to breathe a sigh of relief, because she felt like it was more dangerous in the city.

Ever since the accident, Sinthorn had no idea what happened to Morteen. No one knows, because he lives in another town.

As they approach Salana's house, Sinthorn then realized that it was John's neighborhood that they were entering. And when she pulled up to a driveway behind a blue pick up truck and an old grey sadan, Sinthorn recognized that Salana's next door neighbor is his friend John.

I didn't know Salana lives right next to John! Sinthorn surprisingly proclaimed.

As Sinthorn and his mother sat there waiting on Salana, they noticed that her house looks rather gloomy. There were only a few lights dimly lit from various rooms of the house. As they waited, they could faintly hear a man's voice, talking in an angry tone.

When the hell are you coming home? Said the mean man.

I..I won't be late.

Mrs. Tanagarn and Sinthorn looked at eachother; they were puzzled. After hearing how this man sounded really mean, they felt a little uneasy. As they sat there a few more minutes, they then saw Salana appear from the porch of the house, looking a bit sad; but once she saw the Tanagarns, she quickly changed her demeaner.

Sinthorn couldn't help himself, but stare at Salana. He'd never seen her look that way before. She wore a black long sleaved peasant shirt and a long flowy black dress. Her long hair was down, it appeared to be brushed; not the normal messy hair that Sinthorn sees at school. From the back seat, he kept his eyes on her as she approached the car; he then quickly told his Mom to lock the passenger door, so that she will end up sitting next to him.

Mrs. Tanagarn - Why??

Sinthorn - Just do it Mae!

Mrs. Tanagarn reluctantly listened to her son and quickly locked the door.

Salana smiled at Mrs. Tanagarn when she saw her through the windshield as she walked towards the passenger door; she grabbed the handle and tried to open it, but it won't open, so Mrs. Tanagarn signaled her to go open the door to the backseat inside. Sinthorn smiled widely seeing that she's going to sit next to him in the car.

Once Mrs Tanagarn saw that smile on her son's face from the rear view mirror, she then understood why he wanted her to lock the door. She smiled slightly at his little boy tactics.

When Salana got into the car next to him, he took a whiff of her rosie scented hair; the same smell he enjoyed during Mrs. Derna's boring class. It seemed like that's the only thing he looked forward to, was to smell her while Mrs. Derna lectured away at what was the unknown to him.

Hi, Salana said shyly to both Sinthorn and his mother.

Hello, sweetie! Mrs. Tanagarn said cheerfully.

Thanks for picking me up, she replied.

Sinthorn - Wow, I didn't expect you to be all dressed up, we're only going to a school function.

He made that comment, trying to fool himself that he didn't care how beautiful she looked and how much he is enjoying looking at her; his heart and his mouth wasn't insynced.

Mrs. Tanagarn - Oh, stop it, Sinthorn. She's beautiful!

Urrgghh, I know that Mother! I'm feeling strange, and I don't know why! He uttered inside himself.

When she sat down next to Sinthorn, her right hand slightly touched his, so she quickly moved it away, shyly, tying not to blush. She also noticed how handsome he looks; dressed in a blue collared dress shirt with his jacket over it and black pants.

As Mrs. Tanagarn drove them, Sinthorn rested his hand on the seat, and slightly feeling the fabric of her dress, and secretly smelling her scent. Everytime she'd look over to his side, he'd pretend that he was looking out the window. She sat there nervously, and tried not to look at him, but she couldn't help herself neither and always glanced his way.

-Lake Surya

WELCOME TO THE SENIOR WELCOME BACK PARTY!!

Salana read the sign and started to feel a little nervous as they approach the party. What have I gotten myself into, she thought. She was feeling nervous, because she had never came to a school event before, and had never been to a party where there are only people her age.

The loud music from the stereo system could be heard a mile away. There were teenagers dancing and standing around chatting, and laughing. On one side of the park, there were all kinds of fancy sooped up cars, lined up as the drivers show off the interior, exterior, and engine of their cars. And right by the lake there was a big bon-fire, shooting up flames and smoke. And some teenagers were at the many carnival tents, playing games; there was a long line at the kissing booth. Eventhough it was a foggy night, no one seemed to care. They were having way too much fun, amongst their peers.

As Mrs. Tanagarn parked the car, she grew a little more worried from seeing the rowdiness of the crowd. So before she drove off, she stuck her head out of the window and warned Sinthorn to be good, and had asked Salana to look after him. Once she left, Sinthorn and Salana walked into the gate. The minute Sinthorn entered the party, many people greeted him and did their little handshake.

Gong - Hey Sinthorn, what's up man!

Sinthorn - Sup..

Gong eyed Salana and made a funny face.

Dude, where's Masha? And.. uhh, why'd you bring the crypt keeper's daughter? Gong whispered, but obviously spoke loud enough so everyone could hear him.

Salana looked away, and tried to ignore Gong. And Sinthorn ignored the question.

Sinthorn - Masha couldn't make it.. she had some wedding thing she had to go to, I think.

Then other teenagers saw Sinthorn and greeted him, while refusing to acknowlede that Salana was standing there next to him. By now, she felt so awkward, just standing there while everyone greeted him.

Theresa - P'Sin!! Ohh.. you look so handsome tonight!

Too bad, Masha is not here, Theresa mumbled and gave Salana the eye.

Hehe, yeah too bad, she's not here, Sinthorn replied, but tried to keep walking, trying to gesture to them that he's done talking.

But when the crowd dispersed from him, he then spotted Edwin, John, and Lanee.

Crap, he thought.

I'll just walk over there, so you can talk to you friends, Salana said nervously, trying to avoid the group coming their way.

Wait! Sinthorn called out, but it was too late. Salana already walked the other way.

Sinthorn!! John called out. Edwin and Lanee walked arm in arm, and greeted him.

Sinthorn - What's up. .. What's going on now?

John - Nothing' much man. I'm about to show off my car. My granny finally dished out some cash. So I bought me some new-

Where'd that strange slave of yours walk off to? Lanee interrupted John.

Lanee - Did you bring that girl on a date with you??! Does Masha know?? She's gonna be pissed when she finds out!

Sinthorn - Relax, Lanee. Masha and I aren't serious. We're just dating. Besides, I'm uhh.. not on a date with Salana. She's required to come along with me. I'm still handicapped, see.

He held out his crutches acted helpless.

Lanee - Hmm... yeah, okay whatever.

Edwin - What's up with her, man? I can't believe you let that freak tag along, man.

Sinthorn shrugged trying to change the subject.

He then remembered the frightening cloud of Morteen.

Sinthorn - Hey John, what happened to Morteen? I mean, is he alright?

John - Uhh, I dunno man; besides his car being totalled from crashing into the other car, I think he's doing okay. Haven't seen that jerk lately though. Why man?

Sinthorn - No reason, just curious.

John - Hey, you guys, I hid some beers in my trunk.

Edwin - Haha, alright dude! Where's your car at?

Lanee - P'Ed, we're not suppose to be drinking here.

Edwin - Oyy, Nong Lanee.. a little won't hurt.

John - Alright, let's go over to my car guys. The show's about to start.

The four friends walked over to John's car, but Sinthorn's mind was off somewhere else. He kept glancing over to the back of all the tents, where he thought Salana went. As his friends and other teengers cheered and chatted and partied, he was zoned out, looking over his shoulders to see if Salana had returned yet. But she was nowhere to be found. He then started to feel guilty for allowing everyone to insult her; and started to wonder about her. He wanted to go find her, but his friends kept on snagging him.

Then finally, everyone's attention was on the pretty girl in tight fitted clothing, holding a microphone, about to announce the winner of the car show. Sinthorn then quickly left the scene.

He tried to hurry along with his crutches. He then reached a dark lit area, in the back of the carnival tents, and was glad when he saw Salana standing there by herself, under a tree. Salana stood there with her arms around herself, trying to stay warm. The only light that lit that area was the dim light coming from the flames of the bon-fire all the way by the lake. He walked over to Salana, standing six inches away from her. The music was so loud that he then got closer so she could hear him.

Sinthorn - Hey....there are you.

Salana - Hey...

Sinthorn - Uhh... I'm sorry.

Salana - For what?

Sinthorn - For.. letting them talk about you like that.

Salana - It's okay. I'm used to it. Don't be sorry.

Sinthorn then scratched his head, feeling a little awkward.

Sinthorn - Uhmm, do you want to go watch the car show?

Salana - No.

Sinthorn - Uhmm, how about we go play those games over there?

Salana shook her head.

Sinthorn - Ohh... then what do you want to do?

Salana - Maybe I should just go home.

As he spoke to her, Sinthorn felt awkward and nervous, so he accidentally dropped his crutches. Salana immediately crouched down and picked it up, but when she came back up, they were standing so close that their faces met. Sinthorn stared in her sad eyes. The glare from the bon fire made her eyes glow, which reminded him of a sunset. She looked into his hungry eyes as well. And a few seconds later, Sinthorn let go of his other crutches and cupped her face. He then slowly inched his lips toward hers.

He touched her lips with his own. As he traced her lips, he could feel her shaking; breathing as hard as him. He then hungrily sucked at her lips, as if his life depended on it. After having a taste of her, he wanted more, so he stuck his tongue inside her mouth. As his tongue entered her mouth, she felt herself shaking with pleasure. The tinglish sensation rushed all over her body, making her weak in the knees. Sinthorn is now holding her close as he kissed her. He then caressed her back and moved his hand up her back and ran his fingers through her hair. Her kiss was so enticing, that he felt light headed and hot. He felt so intoxicated with desire as he sucked at her tongue. Their bodies now connected; so close that Sinthorn could feel Salana's bossom, brushing against his chest. Sinthorn then cupped the side of her neck, but she immediately yelped out in pain; ending their kiss.

Owww, Salana cried out.

Sinthorn then moved her hair back, and there it was the black and purple finger mark on her neck.

Sinthorn - Salana... what's going on? Who..who.. did this to you?

Uhh.. no one. It's nothing, Salana proclaimed and quickly covered the mark with her hair.

Sinthorn - But.. but, it looks like a bruise.

Salana - It's nothing okay!

She then picked up the other crutches and handed it to him. She walked towards the entrance of the gate, hoping that Mrs. Tanagarn was back to pick them up. Sinthorn looked onto to her as she walked away, wondering what secrets she holds.

*Act 10 will up ASAP. Thanks for reading*

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
first to read! yay! :dude: he kissed her! :wub: i wonder what will happen next! aahhhh it keeps on getting better!

lady0fdarkness

first to read! yay! :dude: he kissed her! :wub: i wonder what will happen next! aahhhh it keeps on getting better!
I wanted him to take her right there, but then I remembered that they were at a tree at a party. Haha

what a HOT kiss...OMG...that was juicy...a bruise? OMG or what???
I thought a little tongue wouldn't hurt. hehehe ;)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I wanted him to take her right there, but then I remembered that they were at a tree at a party. Haha
I thought a little tongue wouldn't hurt. hehehe ;)
ahhh!!! still no update??? :( i'm dying to know what's gonna happen next!!!

a lil tough action wouldn't hurt.. :lol:

lady0fdarkness

Act 10

-Sinthorn's house

The next morning, Sinthorn awoke`with a bad headache, he'd been trying to get away from nothingness all night in his dreams; he then looked at the clock and it said 10:00 AM, he then frantically tried to get out of bed and get ready for school. But then he realized that it was Saturday.

Ahh, you dumb ass, he mumbled to himself and flop back onto his bed.

Salana, who are you? He remembers their passionate kiss last night.

He could feel her soft enticing lips, and her soft hair and the feel of the small of her back started to make him light headed again.

Why does she make me feel so weird and why can't I stop thinking about her? And..and who's touching her in such a way that leaves thouse kinds of marks? Ughh, but why do I care so much?

He wasn't sure if he should bring up those marks to his Mother or not, but whatever it was, Sinthorn knew that he had to find out what's really going on with her. And now that he knows she lives right next door to John, he thinks his chances of getting closer to her is easier.

While he lay there thinking about Salana, his phone rang.

Hello?

P'Sin, it's Masha.

Oh, hey.

Hey?? Hmm... wow, I'm so excited to hear from you too P'Sin.

Oyy, come'on Nong Masha. Gimme a break, I just woke up. Ughh

Whatever..I'm calling you to talk about last night! I heard from Lanee that you took that weird bitch to the party?? What is up with that? And..and, that's not even the worst off it...

Masha, it's too early for this. Can I call you later?

Lanee saw the two of you guys kissing!!! What the hell was that? P'Sin??? Are you , are you turning weird too? What were you doing kissing that freak?? I mean, I'm so freaking embarrased right now. I could understand if you were kissing someone else, but that ...that loser?

Okay, this is ridiculous. I wasn't kissing her, she err.. I was trying to comfort her...whoever spied on me probably misunderstood!

That' better be true, or I'm..I'm going to make her life a living hell!

Relax, Masha. Geez. Salana didn't do anything wrong.

Oh, so now you even know her name and defending her? What's going on, Sinthorn?

N..n..nothing. Uhh.. I gotta go now okay, Masha? Can I talk to you later?

Fine! Bye!

When Masha hung up on him, he frowned and wondered why he got caught up with this kind of girl in the first place. But then he doesn't realized that he is one of those people to begin with.

After laying in bed for a few more minutes, he decided he wanted to get up, so he called out to his Mother.

Mae! Mae! Hello! I'm ready to get up now! Mae???

He waited a few more minutes, but no answer.

I need your help!! Mae!! I want my crutches!

Damn it! He cried out and stood up from his bed and looked around for his crutches, but it was no where to be found. Sinthorn then grabbed a hold of drawers, doors, wall edges and anything he could get his hands on to support himself as he limped out of his bedroom and slowly went down stairs.

Khun Mae!!! Khun Paw?? Hello? Where are you??!!

As he went down the stairs, his leg then bumped into the edge of the stair case causing him to yelp in pain.

Owww. Son of a shit, Mother fucker!!!!!!!!! Sinthorn shouted, trying to grab a hold of his aching leg. When he finally got down to the first floor, he looked around and scratched his head, and wondered why in the world did his Mother leave him alone, with a broken leg and helpless.

He stood around by the staircase and surveyed the area to see if perhaps his Mother or Father was somewhere here, but nothing. And then there was a scattering noise from the kitchen. It sounded like someone's looking for something to eat im the fridge.

Whoever it is, they must be hungry, cause that person seemed like they are in a hurry. Sinthorn called out his Mom's name again, and crept slowly into the kitchen. The silence was so loud that it started to buzz in his ears.

Mae, is that you?? Hello??

Whoever that was in there was not answering him, so he started to get nervous. He licked his lips and inched toward the kitchen, hoping and praying that whoever was in there is someone he knows. The raucus from things being thrown all around the fridge got louder as Sinthorn reached the doorway of the kitchen. When he looked over to the fridge, he then was relieved to find a male figure standing there with his back to Sinthorn.

Khun Paw, What the hell are you doing? Are you that hungry??!

The figure didn't answer him, but kept tossing things around.

Khun Paw? Hello? Hello? Try not to eat everything in there okay? Haha.. Anyway, Khun Paw, where's Khun Mae? I've been calling her the whole morning. Geez, I hit my leg on that stupid staircase and that hurted really bad.

Sinthorn kept on talking to the figure and limped slowly towards the cabinets to grab himself a bowl. The figure now stopped tossing things around and just stood there.

Aow, Paw.. you found something you like, finally? Good.. can you grab me the milk, please?

He paused and waited, but the man just stood there.

Paw?? Milk?? Hello??

Sinthorn then went over to the cereal cabinet and poured himself some honey bunches of oats. When he looked back up from his bowl, without looking at his "father" he saw the milk jug being handed to him, so he grabbed it and poured the milk. And then as he handed the milk back to the man, he finally looked at the man in the face and realized that it wasn't his father. It was Morteen, decomposing and coveredd in maggots, smiling back at him.

Oh Shit!!!! What the fuck! Sinthorn screamed in horror. MmMmmmorteen! Yyyyou're maggot food! WWwhat the hell do you want from me, man??

Morteen then spoke in a voice that sounded like the life had just been squeezed out of him.

I just wanted to congratulate you. You won, Man! Nice race. You're such a bad ass, you won!!

Sinthorn shook in fear and slowly limped backwards, trying to get away from Morteen.

Uhh.. Uhh... Tttthhhank you, Morteen. Ccccan yyyou go away now?

Morteen then held out his rotting, maggot infested hand, so that Sinthorn can shake it.

Nnoo, Uhh.. it's cool, Morteen, Sinthorn cried out and continue to limp backwards toward the kitchen door.

Morteen seemed to have gotten more persistant and walked faster towards Sinthorn, determined to shake the winner's hand. Sinthorn's eyes widened with fear and scrambled backwards, trying to get away. But Morteen was way faster than him, and finally was inches away from Sinthorn.

Ahhhhhhhh, Help!! Helpppp!!!!!!
Sinthorn raised his arms and blocked his face, trying to shield himself from Morteen.

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

The sound of knocks on the door interrupted Sinthorn's frightening moment. He opened his eyes to see an empty kitchen, and a bowl of cereal scattered all over the floor.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

He caught his breath, grabbed his leg, and limped towards the door.

I'm coming, I'm coming!!!!

Thinking that it was John, as he opened the door he cursed at the person knocking.

John, you asshole, why'd you knock so Godamn lo-

Sinthorn was shocked to see that it wasn't John.

Salana? Uhh...Wwwhat aare you doing here? He stuttered. Surprised to see Salana at his doorstep, but at the same time confused as heck.

Uhm, Mrs. Tanagarn calledd me this morning. Uhh.. She asked me to come by to help you today. She and Mr. Tanagarn had to take a trip out of town. Something about the fishing distrubution thingy?

Oh Oh!!! Urghh.. How did I ever forget? Yeah, I forgot all about it, didn't realized that it was ths weekend. Heh

Salana stood awkwardly on the doorstep and waited for Sinthorn to invite her in. Sinthorn stood there, a little nervous, trying to balance himself, scratched his head not knowing what to do. And then he finally realized something.

Oh! Err... Sorry. Come in. He blurted out nervously.

As she walked in and pass him, the alluring scent hit him again. He had to take a little breath and tried to adjust his mind. He closed the door and limped slowly behind her, admiring the lovely shape she has under her dress, but he was mostly glad to see her again. Hoping that they can re-create that kiss again.

*ACT 11 will be up soon*

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oh man... i'm reading this at work, & i got all creeped out when morteen's face was full of maggot... it gave me chills.....! i'm all paranoid now... lol :lol:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
the maggot thing scared the crap out of me...OMG...i was imagining it too...so scary lol....OOoOOo the parents are out of town...and he wants to re-create the kiss OoOO heehee