'Till Life Do Us Part :: Rome/Bee

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMFG.....poor john getting blackmailed and might be homeless...masha is a b**** anyways awwwwwwwwwwww sinthorn loves salana...poor salana though....in a coma..HER FATHER IS INNOCENT IN THIS...grrrr why do innocent people suffer so much :(

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
^^ Sigh... girl.. I'm asking the same questions too. Why do innocent people suffer?? In lakorns, fictions, and real life.

lady0fdarkness

RECAP - Salana's father was arrested as the prime suspect for the possible beating and abuse of his daughter. Masha blackmailed John to keep quiet. Sinthorn admitted to his mother that he loves Salana.

ACT 19

-Khon Kaen Regional Hospital, two weeks later

Since the initial arrest, Mr. Ontipak has landed himself in jail for lack of cooperation and resistance. The doctors had since checked Salana for any indications of abuse that she may endured prior to the beatings. The reports were vague, because all the injuries that she had sustained from the recent beating overpowered her body. Mr. Ontipak will stay in custody until further investigations. Meanwhile, Salana lays there, still in a Coma. The doctors, however suggest that she will wake soon, considering that she has healed some within the short two weeks.

And every single day after school, Sinthorn would go straight to the hospital to stay by her side, anticipating her to wake from the coma. And on the weekends, he'd stay over night at the hospital with her, longing and waiting. He feels as though it was his previlage and obligation to be with her because she really doesn't have anyone else besides him now.

Sinthorn knew how much she loves books, so he'd take a different book from the library at his house to the hospital to read to her. Today, he remembered the book that she wanted. Life after death; the story of eternal love between two people. He sighed heavily as he sat next to her and started to read the passages. And after reading two chapters, he looked up from the book to check if she was up yet, but no sign of movement. Her eyes were still shut, but the swolleness had since healed. He frowned, then stroked her hair and kissed her forehead, and sat back and resumed the passages from the book. His heart was heavy with all kinds of emotions that he wished he could pass on to her, but she was in no state of conciousness yet.

As he read, his phone rang. He quickly grabbed the phone and silent the ring and put it on vibrate and shoved back into his pocket. He took a hold of her hand and kissed it.

Sorry baby...I forgot to silent my ringer, hope it didn't interrupt your beauty sleep, he whispered to her and sat back to read again, but his pocket began to vibrate. He knew who was calling him, so he quickly silent the vibrate again, but the person calling wouldn't give up, because his phone vibrated over and over again. Sinthorn then decided to answer the call and tell that person to stop calling, at least for now. He quickly kissed Salana on the cheek and excused himself and left the room to answer his phone.

Sinthorn - Hello?

Masha - P'Sin! Ughh.. why haven't you answered your calls?? I've been worried sick!

Sinthorn - I..I uhh.. been busy.

Masha - So busy that you've been avoiding me at school ?? And you've been avoiding my calls too! What's going on, Sinthorn?? And not to mention that you've been avoiding the rest of your friends whom are worried sick about you!

Sinthorn - Masha... I know.. I know. I'm just.. well, I'm pretty sure you know about Salana right?

There was a short pause, but Masha managed to answer him.

Masha - Yeah...everybody's like been talking about her non stop, so pretty much I don't have a choice, but to know about her little ordeal. But what does it have to do with you?? I mean you aren't related to her, and..and you're not her boyfriend or anything..

Sinthorn - Masha, she really doesn't have anybody, so .. uhh.. I've been here with her.

By now, Masha clutched her fist and wanted to throw the phone against the wall, but she decided to use a different approach. Sinthorn must not know what a monster she is. She bit her lip and tried really hard to sound sweet as she continued to talk.

Masha - Ohh... err.. poor girl. Err, Uhmm... that's very sweet of you P'Sin.

Sinthorn was pleasantly surprised to hear that Masha supposedly has remorse for Salana.

Sinthorn - Yeah. So I'm really sorry that I haven't been paying attention to you and.. John and the rest of the gang. I hope you guys understand.

Masha stomping the ground silently - Oh ofcourse P'Sin. We understand...

Sintorn - Okay, thank you Nong Masha. I..I've got to go now okay?

Masha - Wait! P'Sin... uhmm, I'm just curious, have they caught the person who did that to her yet?

Sinthorn - Well... uhmm, there is one suspect that's in custody right now.

Masha - WHO???!

Masha then realized that she asked too quickly and desperately, hoping that Sinthorn didn't get suspicious.

Masha - Ohh.. err, I mean.. who? I'm just hoping that they catch the bastard who did this to the poor girl.

Sinthorn - Well... Uhmm... right now, they've got her father.

Masha then grinned widely and wanted to jump for joy, but remained calm and continued her act of kindness.

Masha - Oh dear... that's awful.. her own father??

Sinthorn - Well, we don't know for sure yet, Masha.. could you please keep this information to yourself?

Masha - Oh ofcourse..

Sinthorn - Masha.. I have to go now okay?

Masha - Okay, P'Sin. Take care of yourself. Bye P-

Click

-
Masha's room

Bastard! You hung up on me!! P'Sin never did this to me before; it's all because of you Salana, you fucking bitch!!! Masha shrieked and whined to herself.

Masha clutched the phone tightly and then threw it hard against the wall causing her pink razr to shatter into pieces. She didn't care if she just broke her phone, because dear daddy can just have one of the servants go fetch her a new one. She was pissed to find out that Sinthorn has been at the hospital with Salana, but at the same time she was thrilled to learn that the fingers are pointed to Mr. Ontipak. But after a few minutes, Masha sneered again when she realized that her secret may be revealed again once Salana wakes up from her coma.

I've got to do something quick before that bitch ruin my life...Hmmm... I wonder when visiting hours end at that hospital..

She then walked over to her vanity and looked at herself in the mirror and laughed hysterically at what she has in store for Salana.

This isn't my fault... you did this upon yourself, you bitch! Out of all the guys in school, you had to choose mine!!! Masha talked to herself, trying to justify her actions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Hospital

Sinthorn returned to his seat; feeling somewhat relief that Masha seemed to be handling his confession about staying with Salana well.

Sinthorn - Okay, where were we? Ahh.. chapter two... the lovers looked into eachothers eyes for the very first time...

As he read, he had a glimpse of Salana's hand move. He stopped reading and threw the book down and grabbed her hand, excited to see it move. He then kissed her forehead and cheered her on.

Sinthorn - C'mon Salana baby... you can do it.. wake up.. wake up!!

Sinthorn then got really excited when he saw her other hand move. Her lids then began to move around as if her eyes were going to open. His heart was beating fast as he witnessed Salana's progressed within two weeks. He then pressed on the call button to summon a nurse, hoping that they can do something to encourage her conciousness. A few minutes later, a nurse entered the room.

Nurse Nancy - Yes?

Sinthorn - Nurse, quick! Do something! I just saw her hands moved and her eye lids were trying to open!

Nancy - I'll have to call the doctor. Be right back.

Sinthorn - Nurse, please hurry! I think she's about to wake.

Within minutes, the nurse returned with a doctor. The doctor then immediately checked her pulse, and injected a clear liquid into her IV.

Sinthorn - Doctor, what's that?

Doctor Ko - This will give her a jolt. It should encourage her body to wake itself up.

After Doctor Ko injected the fluid, Sinthorn, Nurse Nancy, and the good doctor stood back and watch Salana as her head began to move left and right. A soft groan came out of her mouth as she movedd left and right.

Sinthorn then took a seat next to her and grabbed hold of her hand and began to cheer her on some more.

Sinthorn - Come on baby.. please come back to me.. please come back to me... Please..please......

After a few minutes, Sinthorn's wishes were finally granted. Salana opened her eyes softly. Her vision was still blurry and her head felt so heavy from all the sedation and medication. As she opened her eyes, Sinthorn smiled widely and squeezed her hand gently.

Everything was unclear, it looked like she was looking under water. She then blinked and adjusted her eyes, trying hard to focus on the face that was looking right at her. She heard the voices, but the daze that she was in didn't recognize it, until now. Then, finally her eyes obeyed and to her surprise, Sinthorn's handsome face was a few inches away from her; his smile was so warm and welcoming.

Sinthorn, she uttered softly and a tear fell down her cheek.

*ACT 20 coming soon*

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oh my heavens... damn masha. <_< I hate sinthorn for not telling masha the truth about him & salana... <_<

lady0fdarkness

Recap - Salana woke from her coma. Masha's got something up her sleave.

ACT 20

-Hospital, two days later

Sinthorn stayed with Salana and made himself useful and did everything possible for her. Friday evening when she woke, he secretly had several dozen pink roses delivered to her room, and had them decorated while she visited the X-ray technician. When she was brought back to the room, Sinthorn stood there boyishly with his hands in his pocket, and smiled as her eyes widened with joy. He wanted to tell her what he told his mother, but evertime he tried to say those words, he was so nervous that he nearly choked on them. He'd never told any girl that he loves them before. So instead, he has been trying to tell her through actions.

Salana smiling - So pretty....my favorite kinds too.. how'd you know I like pink ones?

Sinthorn - Hehe... wild guess.

Salana - Thank you, Sinthorn.

Sinthorn - Anything to make you feel better.

Salana - Thank for everything..

Salana then looked down at her hands and noticed the bruises from all the IV needles. She then looked up at Siunthorn and searched his face, feeling a bit overwhelmed with everything that happened to her. And then, she realized that she hadn't seen her father since she left to go help Sinthorn over two weeks ago. Gloom began to show on her face and she frowned as she looked around the hospital room.

Sinthorn - Baby.. err.. I mean, Salana... what's wrong?

Salana - My.. father. Does he know I'm here? Has he come by? I..I .. need to call him.

Oh no, what should he say or do? What would happen if she found out that her father had been arrested? And how would she react when he tells her that he's the one who led the police to arrest her father? But he was just trying to protect her, surely she'd understand? Maybe she was trying to hide the fact that her father beats her? All these thoughts came at him, as he thought of what to tell her. Should he tell her the truth or should he try to change the subject, but whatever may be the case, he only hoped to protect her.

Shit...please forgive me baby, he thought.

Sinthorn - Ohh.. uhh... he was here while you were still unconcious.

Salana - Really? Did you get to speak to him? Was he okay?

Sinthorn - Uhh... no, I only saw him for a brief moment.

Salana's tears started to form - Ohh.... I've.. got to call him. He must be sick, worrying about me.

Salana then wheeled herself toward the phone, while dragging her IV stand along. Sinthorn quickly grabbed her IV stand and held her back from going to the phone.

Sinthorn - Uhh.. Salana, actually, you don't need to call him.

Salana - But why? Poor father, he has no one there to help him.

Hmm...why is she so protective of him?

Sinthorn - Actually, he did say something before he left. Uhhh.....he said he'll be back later this week. He said he will be busy with work for next few days and he uhh.. he asked my Mother to look after you for him.

Salana - Oh?

Salana was surprised, cause her father normally doesn't communicate with anyone else, but her.

Sinthorn - Yeah...so uh... don't worry. You're in good hands! (slightly laughing to change the mood)

Salana - Hehe okay then.

Sinthorn - How about me and you go down to the cafe and have dinner there?

Salana - Okay.

Salana smiled and wiped away the tears that formed in her eyes.

When Sunday came, Sinthorn felt bad again that he had to leave her. He didn't want to, but Salana encouraged him, since it was finals week, and he had to pass the exams in order to graduate. All weekend long, he made her feel good and comfortable. Though, she was in the hospital and surrounded by white walls, needles, and medicine; it was the happiest week of her life. Sinthorn kept her company and sometimes made her laugh. Her heart jumped for joy everytime he grabbed her hand to kiss it. She then realized that this is how love must feel.

Before leaving, he kissed her forehead as she laid in the hospital bed.

Sinthorn - Be good now; take all your medicines and listen to the nurses while I'm not here.

Salana - Hehe.. silly.

Sinthorn then looked at her face and he couldn't help it anymore, he inched closer and closer, and gave her a soft kiss on the lips. And after he was done kissing her, he kept his face close to hers, where their eye lashes nearly touched.

Sinthorn - I...I...I...

Come on Sinthorn, say those words!!!

Sinthorn - I...I.. miss you.

Ackk.. you idiot! I miss you!!?? How lame! He wanted to kick himself.

Salana - Hehe, silly... you're still here. How can you miss me already? (playfully pushes him away)

Hehe.. that's me..I'm silly, he replied and scratched his head feeling a bit foolish.

Salana - Well, you should get going then.

Sinthorn - K... uhh.. I'll see you tomorrow.

He kissed her forehead and walked out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Masha looked down and tried to hide her face as she walked into the hospital entrance. She read the information and was glad that she had twenty minutes left until visiting hours ended. She quickly went over to the reception and looked around to make sure no one was watching her. She asked the reception nurse for Salana's room number and explained to the nurse that she was a friend who wanted to visit Salana. When she got the information she wanted, she scrambled down the hall, but still sneaking to make sure no one was watching. As she walked down the hall, she then spotted Sinthorn walking across the other hall towards the exit. She quickly hid behind the wall until he was out of sight.

After digging around, she had learned that Sinthorn comes to the hospital everyday and every weekend, but leaves on Sunday night, so she seized the opportunity to carry out her threats. After a few minutes, when she saw Sinthorn exit, she continued down the hall and turned left and went down a few feet to Salana's room. She entered the room and closed the door behind her.

Salana laid on her left side facing the window and wasn't aware that a monster just entered her room. She immediately assumed it was a nurse.

Salana - Nurse Nancy... is it time for my medications already?

Masha - No, but it's time to get things straight.

Salana then realized that it wasn't Nancy's voice, so she turned on her back and sat up. When she she saw it was Masha, she quickly tried to grab for the call button, but Masha snatched it out of her hands.

Masha - Uh ahh.. not so fast. I wouldn't do that if I were you.

Salana tried to stand up, but all the IVs and tubes were in the way, and the sedative that the nurse gave her earlier was starting to take effect on her.

Salana shouted - Get out!!

Masha talking in a loud whisper - Bitch, I wouldn't shout if you know what's good for your dear daddy.

When Salana heard Masha mention her father, she then lowered her voice.

Salana - Wwhat do you want???

Masha - That's more like it. Haha.

Salana - You're a sick and heartless bitch.

Masha - Now, now... Is that anyway to speak to a visitor who got out of her way to come visit you?

Salana - Shut up! You won't get away with this.

Masha - Oh.. yeah, about that. Ahem, as you know.. my daddy owns most of everything in this shithole. From banks to construction companies to Lawfirms. The list goes on and on.

Salana - Why are you telling me this?!

Masha - Well... it looks like my daddy employs your daddy.

Masha then pulled out a folded piece of paper from her purse. She unfolded it and grinned as she looked at the contents on the paper.

Salana - What about it??

Masha - Look at what I've got. Ahem, let's see.

Masha then read what's on the paper.

Masha - Monthri Ontipak, 54 years old. Widow; wife died from cancer 1 year ago. Has a daughter, Salana Ontipak, 18 years old. Previously resided in Chiang Mai, moved to Khon Kaen to work at Inthra Constructions.

Salana clutched her hands together nervously, as she listened to the Masha. She couldn't believe that Masha has their information. She feared for the worst.

Masha - Aww...... I guess dear Mommy didn't live long enough to see what a slut her daughter turned out to be.

Tears of anger began to form in Salana's eyes.

Salana - Shut up, you monster! Leave my mother out of this.

Masha - Hmm..it's no wonder your father is a drunk. He probbly misses sleeping next to a warm body.. hmm..unless.....

Salana - Shut up!! Get the fuck out of here!!

Masha - Bitch! Lower your voice! I'm here to make you a good offer! Unless you want your daddy to rot in jail.

Salana - What are you talking about?????!!!

Masha - You heard me. My father owns that renoun lawfirm here in Khon Kaen; he can hire a good prosecutor... heck he can even pay off the judge. And that means, I can have your father spend the rest of his miserable life in jail.

Salana was now very confused; she was still unaware that her father was in jail, so she assumed that Masha was going to have him arrested for something he didn't do.

Salana - Leave my father out of this!!! He didn't do anything wrong.

Masha - Hahaha.... fine...all you've got to do is keep your fucking mouth shut about that night at the woods.

Salana's angry tears fell down her cheeks; feeling frustrated and feared that her father is in danger. She had to protect him, she had to do something. She then reluctantly answered.

Salana - I won't say anything, just promise to leave my father alone!

Masha - Done deal.

Just when Masha said that, she door swung open and in walked a surprised and confused Sinthorn. Masha quickly shoved the paper in her bag and gave Salana a sharp look and made sure their deal was sealed. Salana quickly wiped her tears and looked towards the window so Sinthorn I won't see her face.

Sinthorn - Masha... what are you doing here?

Masha - Oh.. uhh.. I came to visit Salana. Err..I thought you left.

Sinthorn - I did, but I forgot something.

Sinthorn was glad to see that Masha was being so nice to Salana. He walked over to Salana and handed her a classic hard cover black book with brown empty pages in it.

Sinthorn - I meant to give this to you.

Salana forced a smile and took the book and skimmed through the pages.

Salana - It's empty.

Sinthorn - I know, it's for you to fill it with anything you want.

Salana - Thank you.

Masha stared and squinted her eyes, ready to burst as she watched Sinthorn interact with her enemy. She had to do something quick; she had to interrupt this love immediately.

Masha - P'Sin, err.. good thing you're here. My car is making a scary sound when I drove it here. Could you take a look at it real quick?

Sinthorn - Okay sure.

He turned his attention back to Salana and gave her a warm look. He wanted to kiss her again, but felt awkward as Masha whined about her car in the background. Masha then grabbed his arm and wrapped her arm around his. Sinthorn tried to free her grip, but she practically dragged him towards the door.

Masha - Come'on, P'Sin. I really need your help.. It's getting late, my parents are probably waiting up on me.

As she dragged him out the door, he glanced at Salana and gave her a quick nervous smile. And Masha grinned at Salana, making sure to indicate their deal.

When they left, Salana was left feeling scared and alone and hurt to see Sinthorn with the person that did this to her. She tried to shake the thought of Sinthorn and Masha away, trie not to think about how Sinthorn thinks Masha is such a sweetheart for supposedly visiting her. She sighed; but at least she knew her father will be safe from the monsters.

She drew her knees close to her body and hugged it, feeling lonelier than she ever did before.

*ACT 21 will be up ASAP*

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG the meanie masha....threatening her father.....*SLAP MASHA* wake up sinthorn....see what an evil girl masha really is.....come on!!

lady0fdarkness

Recap - Masha visits Salana at the hospital, but not with good intentions. She went to threatened Salana to keep her mouth shut, or Salana's father will be locked up forever.

ACT 21 - Warning! Very strong sexual contents ahead; read at your own discretion!

-Taking Salana home, 6 days later

The doctors felt confident enough to discharge Salana from the hospital. They were in awe at how well she healed. It was Saturday, and Mrs. Tanagarn was supposed to come and pick Salana up along with Sinthorn, but it turns out that she and her husband had to once again go out of town for a business trip, so she sent her son. She reminded him to make sure and take good care of Salana. He nodded quickly, grabbed his keys, and headed out the door without saying goodbye to his mother. He was so excited that he couldn't do anything right.

In the car, Salana stayed silent and just looked out the window as he drove. The small drops of rain smeared on the window, making it hard to see the outside. Salana, however was glad that the sun wasn't shining, because she wasn't ready to face it, after being enclosed for so many days.

He wanted to say so much to her, but he too kept quiet, and sensing as if Salana was avoiding him. After seeing Masha that night, Salana was reminded of how Sinthorn was still involved with her somehow. So now, she wasn't sure of their relationship and where it would lead to if the psycho bitch still insist that Sinthorn is hers. She sighed deeply and thought about her father, wondering why he didn't come get her.

When Sinthorn turned right instead of left to go to her house, she then broke the silence.

Salana - Where are we going? My home is the other way..

Sinthorn - We're going to my house.

Salana - But..but why? I want to go home to my father.

Sinthorn - Uhh...he..isn't home.

Salana - Okay..take me home anyway. I'll wait for him there.

Sinthorn - But you can't be alone; you just got out of the hospital, Salana.

Salana grew frustrated.

Salana - I'll be fine, just take me home okay?

Sinthorn - But.. what if.. I mean.. please just let me take care of you. You were there for me, now it's my turn.

Salana uttered almost inaudibly - I don't think Masha's going to like that very much.

Eventhough she said it softly, he still heard what she said and he couldn't believe that she was doubting him even after everything he tried to do for her.

Sinthorn - Look! I don't care what Masha thinks. This isn't about Masha... this is about you, damn it! In fact, I don't care what anybody thinks.. I...I.. just..

Salana - You just what?

Sinthorn - I just want to care for you.. it's the least I could do, after everything you've done for me.

He felt a knot in his stomach and wanted to kick himself. He wanted to tell her that he loves her and care for.

Salana - Oh, I guess you just need to return the favor huh?

Sinthorn - Yes.. NO! You're getting it all wrong.

Salana - Just take me home!! Please!

Sinthorn - Fine! But, I'm staying there with you.

Salana - No!! I can take care of myself.. besides, aren't you afraid that your friend, John is going to see your car. He'll surely run along and notify your girlfriend.

Sinthorn - Ughhh.. I told you, I don't care about that. The whole world can see that..that..I..

Salana - That you're helping out a poor girl like me?

Sinthorn ran his fingers through his hair nervously and felt aweful that Salana was accusing and doubting him. He had to show her, just how much he loves her. He had to do something to proove it. His frustrations made him stepped on the gas pedal and made an abrupt U-Turn.

Salana - What are you doing??

Sinthorn - What's it look like?? I'm taking you to your home, but don;t even think that I'm going to let you stay alone.

Salana - I told you, I can take care of myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sinthorn - I'm not listening!

Salana then crossed her arms and looked away from him, knowing that she won't be able to change his mind.

Salana - But I want you to leave before my father gets home.

Sinthorn knew that he had to reveal the truth to her soon, but how? What do you say to someone you love when you got their parent arrested? He looked over to an angry Salana and sighed. What to do, he thought.

-Salana's house

As soon as he parked the car, Salana swung open the door, grabbed her belongings, and went inside. A few minutes later, Sinthorn also went inside. He noticed how the house looked so empty; there weren't any pictures on the wall, and there were barely any furniture nor any entertainment systems like a TV or anything. It also felt so cold in there, like the place never had warmth touch it before.

As soon as he got inside, he found her straightening things. She was on the floor cleaning up a dish that fell and shattered.

Sinthorn - Salana! What are you doing?? Stop that, I'll do it for you!

He ran to her and kneeled down to grab the dust pan away from her.

Sinthorn - You're going to hurt yourself!

Salana - Let go.. this is my house, I can do what I want!

Sinthorn - But I won;t let you... you need to rest.

And without warning, Sinthorn swooped her off her knees and carried her like a baby. She tried to break free, but his grip was so tight. She then wiggled around and hit his shoulder to let her go, but he wouldn't listen.

Sinthorn - Why are you being so stubborn? And.. why are you mad at me? What did I do wrong??

Salana - .... let me down this instant!

Sinthorn - Not until you answer me.

Salana - Let go!

Sinthorn - No! Answer me, Salana.

Salana - It's the things you didn't do, that's why!

Sinthorn - Huh???

Salana - I'm not your beckon call okay?? I know you're ashamed of being with me!! Now let me down!

Sinthorn - Salana, if I were ashamed, why would I disregard everyone else? Why am I here with you? And why would I make love to you??

Salana felt herself blush and looked away.

Salana - I don't know! Cause you're crazy.

He then started to walk toward the stairs. Salana kept kicking her legs to break free, but he tightened his grip.

Sinthorn - Don't move or we'll both fall down the stairs.

When he got upstairs, he looked around to find her bedroom. When he spotted a neatly made, girlish looking room, he then walked pass the doors and laid Salana on the bed, and he laid on top of her. She pounded his chest with her hands to make him get off her, but he wouldn;t budge.

Salana - What do you think you're doing??

Sinthorn - What's it look like??

And before she could utter another sound, Sinthorn laid his lips on hers. Her eyes widened as he sucked at her lips softly, trying not to hurt the stitched area. She struggled and tried to push him off, but his weight was too much for her. And a few seconds into the kiss, Sinthorn stuck his tongue in her mouth. She did a little wiggle to break free, but the sweet taste of passion soon took a hold of her, and the struggles subsided. She then found herself relax and allowed him to kiss her. When Sinthorn felt her giving in, he moved his mouth away from her lips and started to kiss her neck. He'd been waiting for this moment forever. He knew that she still may be weak, so he tried his best to be as gentle as possible. She closed her eyes and carrased his head as he kissed her neck and nibbled around it.

The sweet sensations grew deeper as Sinthorn teased her skin, he then knew he had permission to go lower when he felt her claw at his side. He unbottoned her shirt and lifted up her tank top to expose her breast. He wanted to make her tremble with longing, so he slowly massage both her breast with his hands and brought his mouth to one of her nipples while playing the other with his hands. By now, she was nearly pulling at his hair, moaning softly. Sinthorn stopped for a second and took off his own shirt and continued to fondle her breast and sucked at the nipples. He knew she was ready for something he wanted to do for her. While she was yearning and moaning, he pulled off her skirt. He took a hold of her thigh and kissed around the inner part. The tinglish sensation was so strong that Salana had to bite her own finger to stop herself from screaming.

Sinthorn was pleased with her reaction, so he then pulled off her panties that started to soak. Her woman parts were exposed and Sinthorn could see that it begged to be touched. He then continued to kiss her thighs and grabbed one of her breast and massaged it. As Salana laid there moaning, her eyes widened when she felt his lips down there. She never felt anything like it. She sat up a little to have a peak at what he was doing. He then looked up straight at her, but continued to kiss her between her legs. She hung her head back in pleasure and grabbed at his head. A few seconds into it, she felt his tongue darted in and out of her like fireflies darting back and forth.

Biting her finger didn't help anymore, she let out a loud and longing moan. Sinthorn then knew what he needed to do. He unbuckled his pants and pulled down his shorts, and lifted his head up from between her thighs and grabbed her butt and lifted it up in the air. He then grabbed a hold of himself and wingled the thing inside her and began to thrust as he wrapped her legs around him.

The rain then began to pour harder as the two lovers made love in Salana's room. The love noises could be heard throughout the room. The couple braced themselves as their love was about to erupt along with that storm that was rolling in.

*ACT 22 will up up ASAP!! Enjoy, haha*