Timeless love -the haunting and Tou & Mai

Fearless

sarNie Adult
it say that the window cannot open the file....but when i dl the timeless love it work fine for me.....

That's weird. I just tried it and it's working. Here's an alternative how to download. Download DAP (download accelerator plus) install it and use that program to download it.

hey do you use Simple Divx to rip tou & mai

yes. I did what you told me to and got it working. Did you watch it yet?

Thanks for uploading Timeless Love. I've never heard of it...but it was good. Can't wait for the rest of the parts...I might go and buy a copy when it comes out.

Which program do I use to play Tou and Mai? I was able to download it but Windows can't open it...I can't figure out how to open it....HELP!!!

Thanks in advance!!!

so you were able to download all parts.. I don't know why other people couldn't download it. Well in order to play the movie, you have to join all the parts together by using hjsplit. If you don't already have that program, download it and install it. Then open it and just click on join. If you need further instructions just ask me.

hey, how come it wouldn't work for me???
i download part 1 twice but it didn't work..
sniff sniff

Here's another way, download DAP (download accelerator plus) install it and use that program to download the movie.

leek18

sarNie Adult
hey can you reupload the Timeless Love movie by using Simple Divx because I don't want to wach with the watermarks on it so can you reupload it. if you don't want to it's ok

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
and hey! can someone please send me timeless love part 2 and the rest and tou and mai 2-3 please! thanx lets c if they work if someone send it to me thanx! my email: sassygurlm310@yahoo.com

Fearless

sarNie Adult
hey can you reupload the Timeless Love movie by using Simple Divx because I don't want to wach with the watermarks on it so can you reupload it. if you don't want to it's ok

yeah I will do that when I have time. Just keep checking back because I will post the links for limited time only.

gurlo4

sarNie Egg
hey everyone..well to anyone.. do you think you can upload this moive again.. the first time i download it i saw part 1 only.. i try to watch part 2 and part 3 it didn't work.. if anyone can.. please.. thanks you.. and if you can't well thanks for trying anywas..

KangVang

sarNie Egg
Hello everyone. I am Kang Vang. The REAL Kang Vang. The director of the movie that many of you stole.

As a Hmong filmmaker, I struggled day in day out for over a year making this movie. I've spent countless hours, going crazy trying to put the movie together. I've put so much blood sweat and tears into making this movie, only to have it stolen by a punk b*tch and available for download online. OH YEAH, whoever put it online IS a PUNK A-SS B-ITCH!!! You are a F*CKING THIEF that should be behind bars! Why not? You stole from me! I want to press charges! If someone stole from you, I'm sure you'd press charges too! Especially if it's something that you worked your butt off for!

Why the F*CK would you want to steal from your fellow Hmong? As a Hmong filmmaker, you KNOW that we have absolutely NO MONEY!!! We are truly starving artists! If I was rich, I wouldn't give a crap! But YOU probably have more money than I do!

Why the f*ck did you do it?

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
Hello everyone. I am Kang Vang. The REAL Kang Vang. The director of the movie that many of you stole.

As a Hmong filmmaker, I struggled day in day out for over a year making this movie. I've spent countless hours, going crazy trying to put the movie together. I've put so much blood sweat and tears into making this movie, only to have it stolen by a punk b*tch and available for download online. OH YEAH, whoever put it online IS a PUNK A-SS B-ITCH!!! You are a F*CKING THIEF that should be behind bars! Why not? You stole from me! I want to press charges! If someone stole from you, I'm sure you'd press charges too! Especially if it's something that you worked your butt off for!

Why the F*CK would you want to steal from your fellow Hmong? As a Hmong filmmaker, you KNOW that we have absolutely NO MONEY!!! We are truly starving artists! If I was rich, I wouldn't give a crap! But YOU probably have more money than I do!

LOL...that's really funny. do you think you can ful us? I don't think you're kang vang. although i've already have my own original copy which i bought with my own money, i still think kang vang won't be so stupid to post such thing in here. or at least if he did, he'll say it nicer. not this way. chill yo. :dude:

KangVang

sarNie Egg
If I am the real Kang Vang or not, STEALING IS STEALING! I just can't believe that you people have gone down so low as to stealing Hmong movies!!! Hmong filmmakers are struggling enough as they are. Now they have to worry about people stealing from them too!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
If I am the real Kang Vang or not, STEALING IS STEALING! I just can't believe that you people have gone down so low as to stealing Hmong movies!!! Hmong filmmakers are struggling enough as they are. Now they have to worry about people stealing from them too!
why don't you block it...or try something so we can only buy it but can't download or burn it.....
====well....................???????????? she already deleted it... so be calm....and drop the temper...

Fearless

sarNie Adult

I didn't steal your movie. I bought it for 15 bucks which wasn't really worth it. At least I only posted the links up for 5 days and took them off. I didn't leave the links on forever so people can download it whenever they want to. And I'm not going around copying your movie into DVDs and selling them at a cheap price like some other people do. Now that is stealing. You just have no control what people put on the net nowadays. If you are the real producer, I will apologize and not post this movie on here again.

leek18

sarNie Adult
i agree with you!!!!! what the hell!!!!!!!! hmong producer don't talks like this when people steal their movie. Kang Vang need to be respectful being a producer.

LOL...that's really funny. do you think you can ful us? I don't think you're kang vang. although i've already have my own original copy which i bought with my own money, i still think kang vang won't be so stupid to post such thing in here. or at least if he did, he'll say it nicer. not this way. chill yo. :dude:

kazee

I'm sorry, but a decent Hmong producer would never ever talk like that to any of their consumers. Because once you do, no one would like to buy it because they know the real you. It's ridiculous how you have to swear at those who've supported you before. Now, I don't know how many sarnies are going to be supporting you. They've seen this attitude of yours Kang Vang!!!!!

candi

sarNie Juvenile
When did Timeless Love come out? how come I have never heard of it?...

Kang Vang, it's always better to remain professional because you are a producer. I understand you are upset, but showing that attitude will hurt your reputation.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
When did Timeless Love come out? how come I have never heard of it?...

Kang Vang, it's always better to remain professional because you are a producer. I understand you are upset, but showing that attitude will hurt your reputation.

---that is soooooo true............. :lol: