to all the girls out there

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
what kind of make up brands have you used or are using right now? i'm looking for a good make up foundation. i'm not a big make up person. i like something more natural looking. also, where do you shop for them? seems like sephora is the ultimate one stop shop for your beauty items, but that store has so many products don't know where to start.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
i use Mac foundation. there a bit pricey, but you could really find one that will match and look completely natural on you. or anything that says "mineral make-up" is natural too. Mac has their own store, or when you go to the mall there's usually a big section of diff kinds of productions like Mac, Sephora, Revlon, Olay, Clinic etc...you could find those make up sections at Macy's or Bloomingdale's

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Dior is really good, I wear makeup for special occasions only but I used Dior a few times and the coverage is flawless and feels natural. It's expensive though......

ChenrukNote

Goddess
That depends do you have sensitive skin? Dry skin? If so, I love Clinique's tinted moisture surge. It gives a nice coverage but also doesn't dry out my skin like other foundations. But then again, it's not really a foundation but it's a tinted moisturizer. Bare Minerals is really awesome too! I absolutely love their products because you only have to apply a tiny bit but can achieve such a beautiful natural glow. Dior feels like silk on your skin. So damn nice, but it doesn't do me much good during the winter months when my skin is dry as heck so I've downgraded to Clinique which is also better for my student budget and looks more natural lol.

Sephora is the best place to shop for it all. If you need help or recommendations just ask the nice ladies that work there. If you're not comfortable with buying the full product you can always ask for a sample to test out first. =)